Re: ALERT An airline ground crew member has lost his life on the tarmac of San Antonio International Airport

ESG

Jun 25, 2023, 3:15:03 AM6/25/23
The Starmaker <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in
news:ssq3u7$lva6$1...@news.freedyn.de:

> More employees hired using Kamala Harris qualification selection
> criteria. What could go wrong?

San Antonio International Airport officials are investigating after the
death of an airline ground crew member.

Firefighters and police officers responded to the incident at around 10:25
p.m. Friday night.

Early Saturday morning, airport officials released the following
statement:

“An accident occurred on the ground at San Antonio International Airport
(SAT) tonight that resulted in the fatality of an airline ground crew
member. We are deeply saddened by this incident and are working with
authorities as they begin their investigation. We will share more
information as details become available.”

https://airlive.net/emergency/2023/06/24/an-airline-ground-crew-member-
has-lost-his-life-on-the-tarmac-of-san-antonio-international-airport/