United Airlines executive's remains found at Illinois forest preserve, Critical Race Theory training blamed.

1 view

Pelosi America

Oct 25, 2021, 2:35:02 AM10/25/21
Human remains discovered at Waterfall Glen Forest Preserve in
Lemont, Illinois, have been positively identified as missing
United Airlines executive Jake Cefolia.

"On Friday October 22nd, 2021 the DuPage Page County Coroner's
Office responded to a report of a deceased person in the
Waterfall Glen Forest Preserve," the DuPage County coroner said
in a statement Sunday. "An autopsy was performed the next day. A
cause and manner of death have not been determined and remains
under investigation. A Forensic Odonatologist has examined
dental records and the deceased and has positively identified
him as Jacob Cefolia, 50/yo from Elmhurst. Nothing further at
this time."

Cefolia was last seen at a Elmhurst, Illinois, gas station on
Aug. 7, 2020, with his car being discovered at the forest
preserve the following day.

Investigators searched the preserve at least 10 times since his
disappearance, most recently on April 1 of this year.

GET FOX BUSINESS ON THE GO BY CLICKING HERE

Investigators have also tried to determine whether Cefolia "went
off the grid" voluntarily or if there was foul play involved in
his disappearance.

Representatives from United Airlines did not immediately respond
to a Fox Business request for comment.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/business-leaders/human-remains-found-
at-waterfall-glen-forest-preserve-identified-as-missing-united-
executive-jake-cefolia

Comments:

PittPatriot71
3 minutes ago
Replying to USA1_Camaro

Where was Hillary?

skewtour
1 hour ago
Replying to USA1_Camaro

He certainly would have had second thoughts about filling up
what with gas prices as high as they are.

1

144point9or99point83plus
2 hours ago
Replying to USA1_Camaro

He refused to get the 'booster' and.....

1

ojochal1
7 hours ago
Replying to USA1_Camaro

The article said he was last seen at a gas station but it didn't
say he was getting gas. He could have been buying a Coke and a
Hershey bar for his last meal before doing himself in.

1 reply

genericjones108
4 hours ago
Replying to USA1_Camaro

Who, really , gives a schytte?

1

chappaquiddickdrinker
2 hours ago
Replying to USA1_Camaro

Did he know Hillary??

1

1 reply

alexxx888
1 hour ago
Replying to USA1_Camaro

Good point!

Matthole2.3
6 hours ago
Replying to USA1_Camaro

He must have had some dirt on Hillary

2

1

letitdrain
6 hours ago

They found other remains in different areas during these
searches. It is scary to think how many bodies are out there
somewhere!

22

shelton134234
3 hours ago
Replying to letitdrain

It is Illinois ya know, anything is possible.

2

aznavyvet245
6 hours ago

CDC already recorded it as COVID related.

95

2

PurpleRoses
23 minutes ago
Replying to aznavyvet245

LOL...

thegreatone298
5 hours ago
Replying to aznavyvet245

Where was Hillary the hag?

1

1

1 reply

Fairlane66
1 hour ago

When my sister went through a rough divorce, she sought
counseling. The “doctor “ prescribed antidepressants. 2 weeks
later, my sister called me and said she wanted to hang herself
in the garage. I raced over. Our family got her off those pills
and helped her through the divorce. It’s been proven that many
forms of that type of medicine actually cause suicidal thoughts.

14

1

statsaretruth
47 minutes ago
Replying to Fairlane66

Those pills help the vast majority of clinically depressed
people . They are also not all the same and everyone’s body
chemistry is different(there are genetic tests that increase
chances of efficacy) . It is important that people realize that
if they feel suicidal there is help available . Might not be the
first medication or therapist , but there is hope .

2

1

sesuj_tsirhc
33 minutes ago
Replying to statsaretruth

Sort of.

Show 1 more reply

chinajoe2024
6 hours ago

while reviewing video from the Waterfall Glen Forest Preserve in
Lemont, Illinois the day Mr. Cefolia went missing the FBI
believe Alec Baldwin is seen running from the area.

36

4

chappaquiddickdrinker
2 hours ago
Replying to chinajoe2024

This is what happens when democrats who still have some
functioning grey matter actually realize what they’ve done.

1

PurpleRoses
19 minutes ago
Replying to chinajoe2024

I heard the lady who got shot was married to a lawyer that
worked for the law-firm that represented the Clinton's. You
won't hear that on regular news.

sesuj_tsirhc
7 hours ago

He had just completed crt training and the white guilt was
overwhelming.

79

1

khakies