Re: Top 26 Billionaires Are as Wealthy as Half the World's Population

BeamMeUpScotty

Jan 21, 2019, 11:27:23 AM1/21/19
On 1/21/19 11:05 AM, David Hartung wrote:
> On 1/21/19 10:01 AM, Rudy Canoza wrote:

>>> That's right, keep taking more money so long as they keep their
>>> billionaire status.  If a billionaire only pays $100 million in taxes
>>> and still has $10 billion left for himself,
>>
>> Fuck off, asshole.  We don't tax wealth.
>
> Tell that to your buddy Edell, it was he who proposed taking more omney
> from "billionaires".

The obvious solution is to tax anyone who wants to "spend money" on
Social Engineering and tax NON profits and Churches that do it as well
as billionaires and Media.... A Federal Excise Tax like the tax on
ALCOHOL or Tobacco.

That will limit the Billionaires and the self proclaimed purveyors of
morality from spending Billions to manipulate the population who are
poor and it will cost them if they to try to manipulate people to do
what they want done.

It will erode the idea that money is power as the money can be spent but
not used to undermine the public vote.

--

That's Karma

Liberals are devoid of any conscience and doing good without a
conscience is as bad as doing evil without a conscience.

jim

Jan 21, 2019, 11:45:54 AM1/21/19
BeamMeUpScotty wrote on 1/21/2019 10:27 AM:
> On 1/21/19 11:05 AM, David Hartung wrote:
>>> Fuck off, asshole. We don't tax wealth.
>> Tell that to your buddy Edell, it was he who proposed taking more omney
>> from "billionaires".
>
> The obvious solution is to tax anyone who wants to "spend money" on
> Social Engineering and tax NON profits and Churches that do it as well
> as billionaires and Media.... A Federal Excise Tax like the tax on
> ALCOHOL or Tobacco.

A 0.1% sales tax on the sale/trade of stocks and bonds would create
a federal budget surplus.