Good greif

robinjh

Mar 19, 2019, 4:57:34 AM3/19/19
Good greif alt.adoption is still here, good grief usenet is still here,
but where did all the people go?

da...@lynchgraphics.com

Sep 21, 2019, 2:46:08 PM9/21/19
On Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 4:57:34 AM UTC-4, robinjh wrote:
> Good greif alt.adoption is still here, good grief usenet is still here,
> but where did all the people go?

I don't think to check here very often. I've been a member of this group on and off since the early 90s. When I went to meet my half sisters and birth father in Colorado, I met with a group of alt.adoption locals and found great support and friendship. Now I see a long stack of posts in Arabic. I guess most people are conversing on Facebook groups these days. I am, too.

pancho's girl

Aug 2, 2020, 1:27:50 AM8/2/20
On Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 1:57:34 AM UTC-7, robinjh wrote:
> Good greif alt.adoption is still here, good grief usenet is still here,
> but where did all the people go?

most these days be knawin' spam. but there's the rub, me matey - fer whar you be?