Give it up, forger...this is very dull

Richard Lee

Apr 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/21/98

Keri Lynn Sweeney (slvr...@uswest.net) whined and sulked:
: Bastard is a true word and its not cussing! And your little pathetic
: friend Bitchbaby started that one.
: So dont come at me with your crap.

I was referring to the word "bitch," and yes, that is cussing.

I prove you wrong again and show you for the short-term-memory hypocrite
you are, as usual. And, unlike you who needs to rely on "moral support"
from other posters on the internet, I always argue my points alone (btw,
it is important to note that I always follow up with actual points...which
of course you dodge in your neverending attempt to turn everything into a
mudgrubbing war).

Richard Lee
--
"You can't spell P-E-N-I-S without ESPN!"
--seen on a sign held by a student in the stands at the Utah vs.

Marley Greiner

Apr 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/21/98

In article <6hhbjs$9ap$2...@its.hooked.net> lo...@fish.hooked.net (Richard Lee) writes:

>Keri Lynn Sweeney (slvr...@uswest.net) whined and sulked:
>: Bastard is a true word and its not cussing! And your little pathetic
>: friend Bitchbaby started that one.
>: So dont come at me with your crap.

>I was referring to the word "bitch," and yes, that is cussing.

Bitch is cussing? Its a female dog. It's a complaint. Bitch is also the
name of a girrrrrllllll band in Portland, OR. (don't know if it's still around
or not) A friend of mine played in it.

This bitch has been bitching at me to take her for a walk,
but it's been raining all day and the road is washed out, so I've been sitting
here all day listening to the new Bitch CD.

Marley

tribe

Apr 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/21/98
bitchin'!!! --Tribe

Keri Lynn Sweeney

Apr 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/21/98

To respond to Richard,
I wasnt cussing. I was referring to your little friend bitchbaby who came
onto the list.
I was responding by saying Im more of a Bitch then you ever want to see.
Bitch is a female dog. It isnt cussing.
I dont rely on anyone. I have people that rely on me. Like you for one. You
rely on me so you can post stupid one pun statements. I thought in the other
posting that if you stop with this and go back to your alt.korean wed stop
here also. But looks like you have started another round under a different
thread.
Real intellegent.
Try reading your own threads.
Keri

Keri Lynn Sweeney

Apr 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/22/98

Richard,
Just go away like we discussed before. Stop bringing up new threads cause
you aint getting things your way. Gee are you and celeste brother and
sister?
And you still havent explained why your page was removed? Could it be the
hate-filled content and the racist attitudes towards women and homosexuals?
When you gonna answer me? You seem to be just running around in circles
until you can come up with something intellegent to say or comment on. The
real issue is you are a college student and you have way too much time on
your hands. So get on with your life and let us take care of ours. You say
that Tbunny and others are racist cause they arent conforming to what you
want or agreeing with you. People do have their own opinions. Learn to deal
with it. Nobody is gonna do what you want or act the way you want so just
give it up.

Keri

Lee) writes:
>>: >Keri Lynn Sweeney (slvr...@uswest.net) whined and sulked:
>>: >: Bastard is a true word and its not cussing! And your little pathetic
>>: >: friend Bitchbaby started that one.
>>: >: So dont come at me with your crap.
>>: >I was referring to the word "bitch," and yes, that is cussing.
>>: Bitch is cussing? Its a female dog.
>

>>Sure. But, it's also a swear word.
>
>Saying "bitch" is taking the L-rd's name in vain? That's a new one. Bitch
>dear Richard, at it's worse, is slang. Just like ain't.
>
>Marley
>
>Marley
>
>>I mean, hey, I could say "fuck" and justify it as a non-swear word ("For
>>Unlawful Carnal Knowledge") or "asshole" and justify it, too (ass
>>referring to donkeys and holes referring to holes in the ground), but
>>let's be serious.

Richard Lee

Richard Lee

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

Keri Lynn Sweeney (slvr...@uswest.net) whined and sulked:
: Real intellegent.

Does anyone besides me find the above statement ironic? :)

Marley Greiner

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

In article <6hme24$hbe$3...@its.hooked.net> lo...@fish.hooked.net (Richard Lee) writes:

>Marley Greiner (grei...@pop.service.ohio-state.edu) scribbled:
>: In article <6hhbjs$9ap$2...@its.hooked.net> lo...@fish.hooked.net (Richard Lee) writes:
>: >Keri Lynn Sweeney (slvr...@uswest.net) whined and sulked:
>: >: Bastard is a true word and its not cussing! And your little pathetic
>: >: friend Bitchbaby started that one.
>: >: So dont come at me with your crap.
>: >I was referring to the word "bitch," and yes, that is cussing.
>: Bitch is cussing? Its a female dog.

>Sure. But, it's also a swear word.

Saying "bitch" is taking the L-rd's name in vain? That's a new one. Bitch

dear Richard, at it's worse, is slang. Just like ain't.

Marley

Marley

>I mean, hey, I could say "fuck" and justify it as a non-swear word ("For

>Unlawful Carnal Knowledge") or "asshole" and justify it, too (ass
>referring to donkeys and holes referring to holes in the ground), but
>let's be serious.

>Richard Lee

Richard Lee

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

[...]

I never said it was a profanity, just a plain cuss word. See my below
rationale on "fuck" and "asshole."

Richard Lee

: Marley

Richard Lee

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

Keri Lynn Sweeney (slvr...@uswest.net) whined and sulked:
: Richard,

: Just go away like we discussed before.

Agreed, except in an converse thinking. Please stop posting on SCK.

thanks,
Richard Lee
p.s. Glad to see that I've at least shamed you into posting with your real
identity instead of forge-posting.

Keri Lynn Sweeney

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

RIchard,
You havent shamed me. Im ashamed of you for being a worthless human being.
You havent done anything productive in this Newsgroup except calling names,
Accusing others of being racist and so forth. Lets get on with adoption
related issues instead of it being on you. Why dont you just stop responding
to me and others all together and go back to your alt.korean list. In fact I
saw a list starting up just for korean adoptees. Why dont you jump on that.
Maybe somepeople might like you,since we dont like you here.

Keri
Richard Lee wrote in message <6hn0tf$ee1$1...@its.hooked.net>...

>: >--

Daniel Donghoon Paik

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

In article <353f7...@news2.uswest.net>,
Keri Lynn Sweeney <slvr...@uswest.net> wrote:
>RIchard,

>You havent done anything productive in this Newsgroup except calling names,
>Accusing others of being racist and so forth.

uh...that sounds familiar.

Dan.

--
Daniel Paik http://www.hanguk.com/uctt
hey, go check out http://www.hanguk.com!

Richard Lee

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

Keri Lynn Sweeney (slvr...@uswest.net) whined and sulked:
: You havent shamed me. Im ashamed of you for being a worthless human being.

[whining deleted]

Another great content-full post from the post-forger Thorn/Keri. Keep it
up. You are doing more to make these two newsgroups full of off-topic
flames than anyone else by far.

Richard Lee

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

Daniel Donghoon Paik (uc...@soda.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU) scribbled:
: Keri Lynn Sweeney <slvr...@uswest.net> wrote:
: >You havent done anything productive in this Newsgroup except calling

: >names, Accusing others of being racist and so forth.
: uh...that sounds familiar.

I think Keri is related to Sowa.

Daniel Donghoon Paik

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

>Keri Lynn Sweeney (slvr...@uswest.net) whined and sulked:
>: You havent shamed me. Im ashamed of you for being a worthless human being.

oh, hi sowa.

Keri Lynn Sweeney

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

Whatcha do Dick bringing up your friends? Hey dano boy what is your position
in the Triad?

Keri

Keri Lynn Sweeney

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

You are right Dick this is getting quite dull! Im not filling this newsgroup
up. You started it with your racist trash on the other thread and when
people like me asked you to stop, you stopped with that one but again
brought up another thread. Must be bored huh? Wanna tell me why your page
was removed?
Still waiting on that one. Until then dont whine at me for being a
post-forger when you dodge the questions answered.

Keri

R Choi

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

In soc.culture.korean Keri Lynn Sweeney <slvr...@uswest.net> wrote:
> Whatcha do Dick bringing up your friends? Hey dano boy what is your position
> in the Triad?

Nice line. Did you pick THAT particular one up at your last Aryan
Nation meeting?

Salut,

Richard Choi

Daniel Donghoon Paik

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

In article <353fc...@news2.uswest.net>,

Keri Lynn Sweeney <slvr...@uswest.net> wrote:
>Whatcha do Dick bringing up your friends? Hey dano boy what is your position
>in the Triad?

nah...i'm not his friend. look at the archives.

bye sowa.

Marley Greiner

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

In article <353fffdf...@news.mindspring.com> sarcas...@usa.net writes:

>x-no-archive: yes
>On Thu, 23 Apr 1998 15:28:51 -0700, "Keri Lynn Sweeney"
><slvr...@uswest.net> wrote:

>>Whatcha do Dick bringing up your friends? Hey dano boy what is your position
>>in the Triad?

>If you're referring to Chinese organized crime, then be at least
>knowledgable to know that the Triad are Chinese not Korean.
>Dan is a Korean American. Well, at least we've seen you're
>capable of not only crude language but racist slurs as well.

>>Keri

>snip

How clueless. The Triad is the adoption triad. You know, adoptee, bparents
and aparents. If you're going to post here, learn the terminology. It's
about the common term you can find regarding adoption.

Marley

Daniel Donghoon Paik

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

<sarcas...@usa.net> wrote:
>>Whatcha do Dick bringing up your friends? Hey dano boy what is your position
>>in the Triad?
>If you're referring to Chinese organized crime, then be at least
>knowledgable to know that the Triad are Chinese not Korean.
>Dan is a Korean American. Well, at least we've seen you're
>capable of not only crude language but racist slurs as well.

i don't think i've ever said in SCK that i've NEVER had a racist slur
against me. i'm from michigan..was the only asian guy in school...of
course i had racist slurs.

i didn't know what she meant by the term "triad" as i wasn't aware of it
in this context. i suppose it might have been racist...or it might have
been adoption terminology.

Richard Lee

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

Keri Lynn Sweeney (slvr...@uswest.net) whined and sulked:
: Whatcha do Dick bringing up your friends? Hey dano boy what is your position
: in the Triad?

Yeap, now that Keri/Thorn the post-forger is getting rightfully put in its
place, it starts whining and insulting again...this time using racial
caricatures and stereotypes. How quaint.

Keep digging your hole deeper, redneck.

Richard Lee

: Daniel Donghoon Paik wrote in message <6ho9td$gq$1...@agate.berkeley.edu>...

: >>Keri Lynn Sweeney (slvr...@uswest.net) whined and sulked:
: >>: You havent shamed me. Im ashamed of you for being a worthless human
: being.
: >
: >oh, hi sowa.

: >
: >Dan.

: >--
: >Daniel Paik http://www.hanguk.com/uctt
: >hey, go check out http://www.hanguk.com!
: >"crude...but effective"
: >spam sites : root@[127.0.0.1] postmaster@[127.0.0.1] webmaster@[127.0.0.1]
: ir...@prowebsite.com sup...@prowebsite.com yve...@prowebsite.com
: fr...@prowebsite.com ro...@prowebsite.com postm...@prowebsite.com
: webm...@prowebsite.com

Richard Lee

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

: <sarcas...@usa.net> wrote:
: >>Whatcha do Dick bringing up your friends? Hey dano boy what is your
: >>position in the Triad?
: >If you're referring to Chinese organized crime, then be at least

: >knowledgable to know that the Triad are Chinese not Korean.
: >Dan is a Korean American. Well, at least we've seen you're
: >capable of not only crude language but racist slurs as well.
: i don't think i've ever said in SCK that i've NEVER had a racist slur
: against me. i'm from michigan..was the only asian guy in school...of
: course i had racist slurs.
: i didn't know what she meant by the term "triad" as i wasn't aware of it
: in this context. i suppose it might have been racist...or it might have
: been adoption terminology.

Who really cares what Keri/Thorn/post-forger/Sowa meant by it. I also
thought it was a reference to Chinese organized crime, but it didn't make
much sense and who knows? It really could have been some random adoption
comment, though I doubt it. Keri/Thorn/post-forger/Sowa should have known
better than to use a term which can be interpreted in different ways if
Keri/Thorn/post-forger/Sowa were more racially aware (kind of like saying,
"hey, look at all those faggots" while pointing to a bundle of sticks at a
Queer Nation meeting and then trying to justify it by whining that it was
simply a reference to the bundle of sticks).

The fact is, though, Keri/Thorn/post-forger/Sowa is simply a very stupid
person with a big inferiority complex and a petty personality. It
probably has a very low IQ and probably hasn't ventured out of that
cultural mecca of Ohio in its life. Don't try to debate over its words
and language...there's nothing deep or intellectual about them.
Keri/Thorn/post-forger/Sowa is just kind of fun to laugh at and poke fun
of, similar to how watching a slimey, overweight hog roll around in the
Arkansas mud is fun in a disgusting way, too.

Richard Lee

Marley Greiner

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

In article <6hpek6$rbm$3...@its.hooked.net> lo...@fish.hooked.net (Richard Lee) writes:

>Daniel Donghoon Paik (uc...@soda.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU) scribbled:
>: In article <353fffdf...@news.mindspring.com>,
>: <sarcas...@usa.net> wrote:
>: >>Whatcha do Dick bringing up your friends? Hey dano boy what is your
>: >>position in the Triad?
>: >If you're referring to Chinese organized crime, then be at least
>: >knowledgable to know that the Triad are Chinese not Korean.
>: >Dan is a Korean American. Well, at least we've seen you're
>: >capable of not only crude language but racist slurs as well.
>: i don't think i've ever said in SCK that i've NEVER had a racist slur
>: against me. i'm from michigan..was the only asian guy in school...of
>: course i had racist slurs.
>: i didn't know what she meant by the term "triad" as i wasn't aware of it
>: in this context. i suppose it might have been racist...or it might have
>: been adoption terminology.

>Who really cares what Keri/Thorn/post-forger/Sowa meant by it. I also
>thought it was a reference to Chinese organized crime, but it didn't make
>much sense and who knows? It really could have been some random adoption
>comment, though I doubt it.

Richard--

"What part of the triad are you?" is a VERY common question on alt.adoption
when people spent time on the ng and never indicate why they are there. There
are only a tiny number of people on aa who have not been "tounched by
adoption" (in the head.) I don't know Keri/Thorn/post-forger/Sowa, et al and
I don't care, but this is, excuse the pun, a legitimate question on
alt.adoption and I see it several times a week.

Keri/Thorn/post-forger/Sowa should have known
>better than to use a term which can be interpreted in different ways if
>Keri/Thorn/post-forger/Sowa were more racially aware (kind of like saying,
>"hey, look at all those faggots" while pointing to a bundle of sticks at a
>Queer Nation meeting and then trying to justify it by whining that it was
>simply a reference to the bundle of sticks).

Having had some doings with Queer Nation several years ago, your example would
get a big laugh out of our late lamented brothers.

>The fact is, though, Keri/Thorn/post-forger/Sowa is simply a very stupid
>person with a big inferiority complex and a petty personality. It
>probably has a very low IQ and probably hasn't ventured out of that
>cultural mecca of Ohio in its life.

Hey, I resent that you. You mean Ohio isn't a cultural mecca?

Frankly, Richard, I have no desire to engage you in a war of semantics. I
don't know you or the other people involved and I could care less. In the
scheme of life, this argument doesn't even warrant a blip. You are ignorant
of adoption practice, law, and vocabulary. Why shouldn't you be? Unless you
decide to go out and adopt a bratlet, you have no reason to care. Some people
on aa are ignorant of Korean culture and life, and why not? It doesn't touch
them. I know nothing about cooking, 17th century French history, car
mechanics or computer chips, and I don't care to. So what?

For what it's worth, I believe you have made some accurate observations
about the state of racism in amerika. It's something you know about. You
just don't know anything about adoption. So?

Marley

tribe

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

Marley Greiner wrote:

> In article <353fffdf...@news.mindspring.com> sarcas...@usa.net writes:
>
> >x-no-archive: yes
> >On Thu, 23 Apr 1998 15:28:51 -0700, "Keri Lynn Sweeney"
> ><slvr...@uswest.net> wrote:
>
> >>Whatcha do Dick bringing up your friends? Hey dano boy what is your position
> >>in the Triad?
>
> >If you're referring to Chinese organized crime, then be at least
> >knowledgable to know that the Triad are Chinese not Korean.
> >Dan is a Korean American. Well, at least we've seen you're
> >capable of not only crude language but racist slurs as well.
>

> >>Keri
>
> >snip
>
> How clueless. The Triad is the adoption triad. You know, adoptee, bparents
> and aparents. If you're going to post here, learn the terminology. It's
> about the common term you can find regarding adoption.
>
> Marley
not only is this thread clueless about
triads...but I have been wondering all along
what relevance it has to do with adoption.
Seems to me it's mote bickering and
one-upmanship over diddly-squat than anything
else. Reminds me of bickering toddlers in a
sandbox....___ Tribe

Keri Lynn Sweeney

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

Well you heard the term for it. Stay out of the newsgroup. Or learn the
terminology of it. I'm not racist hard to be one when Im not white. I dont
live in Ohio, never been there. I live in Arizona. I have no problem with
Asian's,blacks,Korean's or anyone else's race. My problem is your attitude
and your once racist webpage that I so gladly had removed. Your little
playmates must not have seen your webpage or anything in the thread that you
placed before. Dick you are Racist against women and Gays. Admit it. You
guys want to learn about adoption and what it has to do with other cultures
then sit back and listen. Instead of throwing trash around. Everytime
someone responds to you and not they way you like it you call them names and
that they are racist. I do not know who this Sowa person is. And I dont like
being referred to a fictitious name.
This will be my last post on this thread. And when I run across your lousy
name I will not be posting to it. You are pathetic and a looser. Get a life
and get off your computer. At least I do. I have a real life. And yes I am
adopted and Im proud of it. Im also a bastard yes you read right. I am a
bastard and Im proud of that also.
Goodbye all you Jerks. You are the kind that helps make America Racist.

Keri
sarcas...@usa.net wrote in message
<353fff89...@news.mindspring.com>...
>x-no-archive: yes
>
>On Thu, 23 Apr 1998 10:23:56 -0700, "Keri Lynn Sweeney"
><slvr...@uswest.net> wrote:
>
>>RIchard,

>>You havent shamed me. Im ashamed of you for being a worthless human being.

>>You havent done anything productive in this Newsgroup except calling
names,

>>Accusing others of being racist and so forth. Lets get on with adoption
>>related issues instead of it being on you. Why dont you just stop
responding
>>to me and others all together and go back to your alt.korean list. In fact
>>saw a list starting up just for korean adoptees. Why dont you jump on
that.
>>Maybe somepeople might like you,since we dont like you here.
>>

>Speak for yourself Keri. I don't like you or your intolerant rabid
>crude language.
>
>>Keri

Matthew Salter

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

Keri Lynn Sweeney wrote:

> Well you heard the term for it. Stay out of the newsgroup. Or learn the
> terminology of it. I'm not racist hard to be one when Im not white.

This is very dangerous ground. Are you suggesting that racism is
something that is limited to whites only ? Have you never seen any
examples of black racism, Chinese racism, Japanese racism etc. etc. ?
Whilst it is true that a vast percentage of racism tends to be white to
non-white, to suggest that because you are not white you cannot be
racist is a foolish and eronious notion. Be careful.

Matthew

Matthew Salter

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

Keri Lynn Sweeney wrote:

> This will be my last post on this thread. And when I run across your lousy
> name I will not be posting to it. You are pathetic and a looser. Get a life
> and get off your computer. At least I do. I have a real life. And yes I am
> adopted and Im proud of it. Im also a bastard yes you read right. I am a
> bastard and Im proud of that also.
> Goodbye all you Jerks.

Can't hear many sobs at the moment.

Matthew

Daniel Donghoon Paik

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

In article <3540c...@news3.uswest.net>,

Keri Lynn Sweeney <slvr...@uswest.net> wrote:
>and your once racist webpage that I so gladly had removed. Your little

i didn't really like the page either. but i've always grown up learning
that it's bad to be a tattletale.

>placed before. Dick you are Racist against women and Gays. Admit it. You

nah...disliking women and gays is not racist. it's discriminatory if
anything. but dick is not sexist...i think he likes his sister and his
mom. and he's gay...so he likes gay people. well, some people say he's
gay.

>that they are racist. I do not know who this Sowa person is. And I dont like
>being referred to a fictitious name.

okay sowa.

>Goodbye all you Jerks. You are the kind that helps make America Racist.

bye sowa.

Daniel Donghoon Paik

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

In article <3540E6...@ic.ac.uk>, Matthew Salter <m.sa...@ic.ac.uk> wrote:
>> Well you heard the term for it. Stay out of the newsgroup. Or learn the
>> terminology of it. I'm not racist hard to be one when Im not white.
>This is very dangerous ground. Are you suggesting that racism is
>something that is limited to whites only ? Have you never seen any

i don't agree...but many say that the definition of racism is the
discrimination by a majority to a minority. therefore in America only
whites can be racist.

in Korea, only koreans can be racist.

of course my definition has always been any discrimination based on race.
perhaps sowa (keri) was using the former definition.

stev...@microsoft.com

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

I would think that most people would consider "bitch" to be a
vulgarity not merely slang.

On Thu, 23 Apr 1998 04:13:04 GMT, grei...@pop.service.ohio-state.edu
(Marley Greiner) wrote:

>>Sure. But, it's also a swear word.
>
>Saying "bitch" is taking the L-rd's name in vain? That's a new one. Bitch
>dear Richard, at it's worse, is slang. Just like ain't.
>
>Marley
>

>Marley
>
>>I mean, hey, I could say "fuck" and justify it as a non-swear word ("For
>>Unlawful Carnal Knowledge") or "asshole" and justify it, too (ass
>>referring to donkeys and holes referring to holes in the ground), but
>>let's be serious.

Tbunny

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

Retard Richard wrote:
>>If you're referring to Chinese organized crime, then be at least
>>knowledgable to know that the Triad are Chinese not Korean.
>>Dan is a Korean American. Well, at least we've seen you're
>>capable of not only crude language but racist slurs as well.

Duh dumbass! The Triad as we know it in alt.adoption (if you'll remember,
you insist on posting off topic in here) refers to the people who are
affected by adoption - birthparents, adoptees and adoptive parents.
--
Kellee Peters, Proud Bastard & MOB-ster
Open Records for Adult Adoptees -- Period!

When I need something
To help me unwind
I find a six-foot baby
With a one-track mind
Smart guys are nowhere
They make demands
Give me a moron
With talented hands
--Julie Brown "I Like 'em Big & Stupid" (And Richard - don't flatter
yourself - I DO have standards)

www.bastards.org

Rupa K. Bose

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

Richard Lee wrote:

> Keri Lynn Sweeney (slvr...@uswest.net) whined and sulked:
> : Whatcha do Dick bringing up your friends? Hey dano boy what is your position
> : in the Triad?
>
> Yeap, now that Keri/Thorn the post-forger is getting rightfully put in its
> place, it starts whining and insulting again...this time using racial
> caricatures and stereotypes. How quaint.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Am I the only one who is finding this thread increasingly surreal
because one group is posting from the Korean news group, and the other
from the Adoption news group? The point of intersection (gender bias in
Asian adoption) has long since vanished. May I suggest to everyone
concerned that they remove the cross-post from the header?

Anyone seen a movie called "Who's On First?"
A Triad is a Chinese criminal gang.
A Triad is the three elements in Adoption: the relinquishing parents;
the adopting parents; and the adoptee.
A Triad in music is something else altogether. (No. let's *not* start
posting to a music newsgroup on the strength of that.)

Rupa

(Being determinedly rational)

Marley Greiner

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

>x-no-archive: yes

>On Fri, 24 Apr 1998 22:30:29 -0400, "Tbunny" <bkpe...@fuse.net>
>wrote:

>>Duh dumbass! The Triad as we know it in alt.adoption (if you'll remember,
>>you insist on posting off topic in here) refers to the people who are
>>affected by adoption - birthparents, adoptees and adoptive parents.

>The thread was crossposted.

>You describe yourself as a bastard. How do you know you
>were borne out of wedlock if you don't have access to your
>records?

Marital status of parents means nothing. Adoptees are bastardized by the
closed records system and a government that denies the rights to us that all
non-adopted persons have.

By all means necessary,
Marley

*****BASTARD NATION*****
http://bastards.org

>>--
>>Kellee Peters, Proud Bastard & MOB-ster
>>Open Records for Adult Adoptees -- Period!
>>CDm...@bigfoot.com
>>ICQ#8680434
>>http://home.fuse.net/bkpeters
>>Born 11/18/66 Lima Ohio searching for b-mom (last name Burnett, age 29 at
>>time of my birth)

>If your mother gave you up for adoption, why do you want to find her?
>I understnad wanting access to medical records and other relatives'
>info if they want to get in touch with you but your biological parent
>has rights to just like you want.

Marley Greiner

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

In article <35415b29...@news.mindspring.com> sarcas...@usa.net writes:

>x-no-archive: yes

>On Fri, 24 Apr 1998 14:02:10 GMT, grei...@pop.service.ohio-state.edu
>(Marley Greiner) wrote:

>>In article <6hpek6$rbm$3...@its.hooked.net> lo...@fish.hooked.net (Richard Lee) writes:
>>

>>>Daniel Donghoon Paik (uc...@soda.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU) scribbled:
>>>: In article <353fffdf...@news.mindspring.com>,
>>>: <sarcas...@usa.net> wrote:

>>>: >>Whatcha do Dick bringing up your friends? Hey dano boy what is your
>>>: >>position in the Triad?

>>>: >If you're referring to Chinese organized crime, then be at least

>>>: >knowledgable to know that the Triad are Chinese not Korean.
>>>: >Dan is a Korean American. Well, at least we've seen you're
>>>: >capable of not only crude language but racist slurs as well.

>>>: i don't think i've ever said in SCK that i've NEVER had a racist slur
>>>: against me. i'm from michigan..was the only asian guy in school...of
>>>: course i had racist slurs.
>>>: i didn't know what she meant by the term "triad" as i wasn't aware of it
>>>: in this context. i suppose it might have been racist...or it might have
>>>: been adoption terminology.
>>
>>>Who really cares what Keri/Thorn/post-forger/Sowa meant by it. I also
>>>thought it was a reference to Chinese organized crime, but it didn't make
>>>much sense and who knows? It really could have been some random adoption
>>>comment, though I doubt it.
>>
>>Richard--
>>
>>"What part of the triad are you?" is a VERY common question on alt.adoption
>>when people spent time on the ng and never indicate why they are there. There
>>are only a tiny number of people on aa who have not been "tounched by
>>adoption" (in the head.)

>Are you implying Keri is mildly depressed or mentally ill from her
>being given away as a child?

It's a joke, Richard. "touched by adoption" is one of those nice white
liberal terms the feel-good-about-adoption crowd uses to make their secrets
and lies more palatable.

I believe it is indeed traumatizing but>she is a
grown adult and shouldn't displace her anger, etc onto others>who are trying
to contribute to a thread which brought up adoption>of asian babies and does
racial stereotyping or ethnocentrism>affect the parents' choice of the
adopted's gender.

Traumatized by adoption. Kiss my Primal Wound, Richard. That's victim talk.

>>Frankly, Richard, I have no desire to engage you in a war of semantics. I
>>don't know you or the other people involved and I could care less. In the
>>scheme of life, this argument doesn't even warrant a blip. You are ignorant
>>of adoption practice, law, and vocabulary. Why shouldn't you be? Unless you
>>decide to go out and adopt a bratlet,

>brat? I do not see kids as brats

I do.

>>you have no reason to care. Some people
>>on aa are ignorant of Korean culture and life, and why not? It doesn't touch
>>them. I know nothing about cooking, 17th century French history, car
>>mechanics or computer chips, and I don't care to. So what?

>If you adopt a Korean kid then you would need to.

Why would I adopt a kid from Korea or anywhere else? I'd rather eat anchoives
than adopt a kid from anywhere. If I were to loose my mind and adopt a kid,
I'd certainly make sure I knew about his or her culture and heritage. Hell,
I'd probably move to the country they were from so I wouldn't have to come
back here.

>>For what it's worth, I believe you have made
some accurate observations >>about the state of racism in amerika.

>Please do not refer to the US as Amerika. It's is indeed the envy of
>the world.

Bullshit! It's the laughing stock of this world with its tight-ass morality
and prissy horror of sex. You're young. I suggest you get out of this
country for awhile and experinece real culture with real people. This place
is a graveyard.

Marley

Richard Lee

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

Keri Lynn Sweeney (slvr...@uswest.net) whined and sulked:
: Well you heard the term for it. Stay out of the newsgroup. Or learn the
: terminology of it.

Please take your own advice before you start preaching. Thanks.

: I'm not racist hard to be one when Im not white.

Some of your best friends are black, too, right?

: I have no problem with Asian's,blacks,Korean's or anyone else's race.

Another lie. Have you forgotten your own words earlier in the thread?
You started spewing, when you so rudely jumped into the discussion, a
bunch of near-sighted nonsense about different cultures (of which you know
zilch apparently) and fell into your stereotypes about what people
constitute "real" Americans when you very incorrectly labelled me a
foreigner. I believe you still owe me and other Korean Americans an
apology.

: This will be my last post on this thread.

I hope that's true, but seeing as how you've said this before, somehow I
doubt it.

: I have a real life.

Judging by the incredible speed in your responses to me (and the followups
you write to your _own_ posts...for example, Keri/Thorn/post-forger/Sowa
is responding here to sarcas...@usa.net, yet somehow, she addresses her
post to me...uh, ok), I find you contradicting yourself and covering up
again. Oh well.

Richard Lee

: ><slvr...@uswest.net> wrote:
: >>RIchard,

: >>You havent shamed me. Im ashamed of you for being a worthless human
: >>being. You havent done anything productive in this Newsgroup except
: >>calling names, Accusing others of being racist and so forth. Lets get
: >>on with adoption related issues instead of it being on you. Why dont
: >>you just stop responding to me and others all together and go back to
: >>your alt.korean list. In fact I saw a list starting up just for korean
: >>adoptees. Why dont you jump on that.
: >>Maybe somepeople might like you,since we dont like you here.
: >
: >Speak for yourself Keri. I don't like you or your intolerant rabid
: >crude language.

Richard Lee

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

Daniel Donghoon Paik (uc...@soda.CSUA.Berkeley.EDU) scribbled:
: In article <3540E6...@ic.ac.uk>, Matthew Salter <m.sa...@ic.ac.uk> wrote:
: >> Well you heard the term for it. Stay out of the newsgroup. Or learn the
: >> terminology of it. I'm not racist hard to be one when Im not white.
: >This is very dangerous ground. Are you suggesting that racism is

: >something that is limited to whites only ? Have you never seen any
: i don't agree...but many say that the definition of racism is the
: discrimination by a majority to a minority. therefore in America only
: whites can be racist.
: in Korea, only koreans can be racist.

Whatever you guys are debating, it has not relevance here because
Keri/Thorn/post-forger/Sowa is not white and not 100% of color. It is
biologically half-Latino and half-white and was adopted into a white
family. So, its original point holds no water and is just its way of
trying to deflect points, as usual.

Richard Lee

Richard Lee

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

Tbunny (bkpe...@fuse.net) whined and sulked:

: >>If you're referring to Chinese organized crime, then be at least
: >>knowledgable to know that the Triad are Chinese not Korean.
: >>Dan is a Korean American. Well, at least we've seen you're
: >>capable of not only crude language but racist slurs as well.
: Duh dumbass! The Triad as we know it in alt.adoption (if you'll remember,

: you insist on posting off topic in here) refers to the people who are
: affected by adoption - birthparents, adoptees and adoptive parents.

That's nice. Triads, as most non-adopted people in the universe know them
(if you'll remember, you insist on posting off topic here in
soc.culture.korean), refer to groups of Chinese engaged in organized
crime.

Richard Lee

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

Marley Greiner (grei...@pop.service.ohio-state.edu) scribbled:
: In article <35415b29...@news.mindspring.com> sarcas...@usa.net writes:
: >Are you implying Keri is mildly depressed or mentally ill from her

: >being given away as a child?
: It's a joke, Richard. "touched by adoption" is one of those nice white
: liberal terms the feel-good-about-adoption crowd uses to make their secrets
: and lies more palatable.

Uh, Marley, again a note on post attribution. I have no account and never
have had one at usa.net. I also do not post from mindspring.com. My
email address is lo...@hooked.net and shows up in the header when in fact
I do post an article.

: I suggest you get out of this country for awhile and experinece real

: culture with real people. This place is a graveyard.
: Marley

Just wondering again, Marley, but you have stated before you are at Ohio
State and have worked with students for a long time, which has increased
your awareness of how stupid many students really are (I agree on this).
But, if you have all this animosity toward things around you, why not
move? I'm not suggesting that you _should_ leave; I'm just wondering why
not, say, hop over to Canada which really isn't that far from Ohio (and
the Canucks speak English, too). And, if not to another country, why not
a change of scenery in another state? You seem to have a decent amount of
education and self-discipline, so that shouldn't be a problem at all.

Marley Greiner

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

In article <6hsu8o$nij$5...@its.hooked.net> lo...@fish.hooked.net (Richard Lee) writes:

>: I suggest you get out of this country for awhile and experinece real
>: culture with real people. This place is a graveyard.
>: Marley

>Just wondering again, Marley, but you have stated before you are at Ohio
>State and have worked with students for a long time, which has increased
>your awareness of how stupid many students really are (I agree on this).
>But, if you have all this animosity toward things around you, why not
>move? I'm not suggesting that you _should_ leave; I'm just wondering why
>not, say, hop over to Canada which really isn't that far from Ohio (and
>the Canucks speak English, too).

Well, for your information, Mr. Lee I own a flat in St. Petersburg, Russia
located between Nevsky and Lietiny and I'll be returning there
this summer if things go right. I also plan to go to England for awhile. I
plan to live there permanently in St. Petersburg within the next five years.

f And, if not to another country, why not>a change of

scenery in another state? You seem to have a decent amount of>education and
self-discipline, so that shouldn't be a problem at all.

I have more formal education that you can ever hope to acquire. Obvious, you
do not know my educatinal credentials. You are quite condescending to
someone old enought to be your mother.

Marley

Tbunny

Apr 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/25/98

Marley Greiner wrote in message ...

<snip Richard Lee's drivel>

>I have more formal education that you can ever hope to acquire. Obvious,
you
>do not know my educatinal credentials. You are quite condescending to
>someone old enought to be your mother.
>
>Marley

Not that she would be (right Marley?:o).

--
Kellee Peters, Proud Bastard & MOB-ster
Open Records for Adult Adoptees -- Period!
CDm...@bigfoot.com
ICQ#8680434
http://home.fuse.net/bkpeters
Born 11/18/66 Lima Ohio searching for b-mom (last name Burnett, age 29 at
time of my birth)

When I need something

To help me unwind
I find a six-foot baby
With a one-track mind
Smart guys are nowhere
They make demands
Give me a moron
With talented hands
--Julie Brown "I Like 'em Big & Stupid"

www.bastards.org

Marley Greiner

Apr 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/26/98

In article <3542983d...@news.mindspring.com> sarcas...@usa.net writes:

>>On Sat, 25 Apr 1998 04:59:24 GMT, grei...@pop.service.ohio-state.edu
>(Marley Greiner) wrote:

>>>x-no-archive: yes

>>>Are you implying Keri is mildly depressed or mentally ill from her
>>>being given away as a child?
>>
>>It's a joke, Richard.

>I am not Richard Marley. Hi.

>>"touched by adoption" is one of those nice white
>>liberal terms the feel-good-about-adoption crowd uses to make their secrets
>>and lies more palatable.

>Like I said so are you claiming that Keri is somehow "touched?"

Not any more than any other adopted person whose considered a second class
citizen by the government. I don't even know Keri. "Touched by adoption" is
one of the really silly phrases that has developed in the stupid attempt to
make people feel good about a rotten, corrupt system.

>> I believe it is indeed traumatizing but>she is a
>>grown adult and shouldn't displace her anger, etc onto others>who are trying
>>to contribute to a thread which brought up adoption>of asian babies and does
>>racial stereotyping or ethnocentrism>affect the parents' choice of the
>>adopted's gender.
>>
>>Traumatized by adoption. Kiss my Primal Wound, Richard. That's victim talk.

>So you are not traumatized? From my vantage point, you and Keri
>appear highly upset and irate over the adoption issue.
>What's victim talk?
Primal Wound, in it's simple form, is the theory that adopted persons are
permanently damaged by being torn from the womb and separated from their
nurturing mama. Anything bad that happens after that can be blamed on this
"trauma." It's very popular among weepy, disempowered triad members,
and is used as an excuse to not take control or reseponsibility of your
life. This pernicious theory is considered absolute drivel by adoptee
activists like myself, and is seen as a way to continue the infantilization of
adult adoptees. It would be like saying that all of your problems in life
come from being of Korean extraction and living in the US.

So if you were raped
let's say, then you>later became depressed, so you're saying that that
is>somehow a misplaced diagnosis and that's just victim talk?

No, that's not misplaced victim talk, but if you blame everything that goes
wrong with your life on one incident, then there's a problem. Moreso, when it
becomes psychologically institutionlized and concerned a valid excuse for
one's behavior by "professionals." Even feminist writers like Naimo Wolfe hae
complained for instance, about the treatment of rape victims in some rape
crisis centers, where the first thing they tell you is you've been permanently
damanged.

>>>brat? I do not see kids as brats
>>
>>I do.

>Why? Were you a brat?

Yes.

>>>If you adopt a Korean kid then you would need to.
>>
>>Why would I adopt a kid from Korea or anywhere else? I'd rather eat anchoives
>>than adopt a kid from anywhere. If I were to loose my mind and adopt a kid,
>>I'd certainly make sure I knew about his or her culture and heritage. Hell,

>I believe losing your mind would have nothing to do with adoption.
>I have come across people who adopt and theysimply want
>to parent someone's child that was given up by their parents.
>I think adoption can be a noble act.

Adoption is about finding homes for children who need them, not about finding
children for couples who want them. While I think there can be some nobility
in adopting in a general sense, if that's what people are in to it for, then
it's not going to work. That sort of thinking spawns all sorts of family
problems, i.e, you should be grateful for all I did for you, and is used to
manipulate people in behaving the way parents want them to.

>>I'd probably move to the country they were from so I wouldn't have to come
>>back here.

>Why? You can leave the US anytime you want.

I need the money for the ticket and enough to live on for at least 6 months..

>>some accurate observations >>about the state of racism in amerika.
>>
>>>Please do not refer to the US as Amerika. It's is indeed the envy of
>>>the world.
>>
>>Bullshit! It's the laughing stock of this world with its tight-ass morality
>>and prissy horror of sex.

>Tight **morality? Should we all engage in promiscuous sex or
>orgies?

Why not? What I am talking about is the pervasive sexual repression in this
country which creates enormous problems. Contradictory messages. Sex is bad
yet it sells things is a simplified explnation. Ask any birth mother on
alt.adoption, and they know exactly wha tI'm talking about. Gay people
certainly know. There is still a heavy emphasis on the control of female and
gay sexuality in this country. That doesn't mean that it doesn't exist in
other countries and in much worse ways, of course. But, as far as the
capitalist west is concerned, amerika is extremely sexually repressive, not by
law, so much but by implication.

>>You're young.

>How did you deduce that? How old are you to claim thus?

I'm 52.

>> I suggest you get out of this
>>country for awhile and experinece real culture with real people.

>I have. Why don't you go visit Africa. Try Nigeria.

>> This place
>>is a graveyard.

I was speaking of spiritual and cultural.

>So is Ruwanda or Bosnia.

I've actually started to look into working Bosnian relief. I really wanted to
join an Estonian guereila unit fighting in Chechnya a couple years, but
couldn't make a good connection. As for Rwanda, it's not a place I would
particularly want to be. A former professor of mine is Dave Rawson, the
former ambassador to Rwanda. He led several hundred refugees out of the
country personally at great threat to his own safety. He's one of my heros.

Marley

Marley Greiner

Apr 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/26/98

>>I have more formal education that you can ever hope to acquire. Obvious, you
>>do not know my educatinal credentials. You are quite condescending to
>>someone old enought to be your mother.

>Are you trying to use your age as a form of superiority?

Hardly, but I don't like being talked down to by someone who has a minimal
amount of life experience who thinks he knows it all.

Marley

>>Marley

Edward S. Son

Apr 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/26/98

Marley, if I may offer you a suggestion, there is no point in continuing
your battle with Richard (I don't recall which one your squabble is with;
actually it does not really matter), you are not going to get anywhere
very far because Richard has a habit of impeding arguments with a
roadblock of meaningless, redundant text. Yes, he is condescending, but
what more could you expect. Save your breath and time. Oh yeah, get
ready to here some stories about me from one of the Richards' in
particular. Of course, having an opinion of your own is for some reason
unacceptable to him.

Just some advice I thought I'd pass along.

Edward.

Edward S. Son COMP 0T0 s...@ecf.toronto.edu
ICQ: 9928508
www.ecf.toronto.edu/~son
To do is to be. -Descartes
To be is to do. -Voltaire
Do be do be do. -Frank Sinatra

Marley Greiner

Apr 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/26/98

In article <Pine.SGI.3.96.98042...@skule.ecf> "Edward S. Son" <s...@ecf.toronto.edu> writes:

>Marley, if I may offer you a suggestion, there is no point in continuing
>your battle with Richard (I don't recall which one your squabble is with;
>actually it does not really matter), you are not going to get anywhere
>very far because Richard has a habit of impeding arguments with a
>roadblock of meaningless, redundant text. Yes, he is condescending, but
>what more could you expect. Save your breath and time. Oh yeah, get
>ready to here some stories about me from one of the Richards' in
>particular. Of course, having an opinion of your own is for some reason
>unacceptable to him.

>Just some advice I thought I'd pass along.

>Edward.

Thanks. Edward. Actually, I only make comments ocasionally which seem to
insult his sensitive feelings. He really fights with somebody else. It's
getting quite tiresome and pointless. The clueless shall inherit the earth.

Marley

tal...@rednecks.com

Apr 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/26/98

In article <35433D...@onramp.net>,
mo...@onramp.net wrote:

> Marley Greiner wrote:
> The clueless shall inherit the earth.
> >
> > Marley
>
> .....or at least the newsgroup.
>
> barbara

That's why I will take over S.C.K. and there's nothing that anyone can do to
stop me.

EGG

Richard Lee

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

[...]

I found Marley's post, which has an unmistakably unfriendly tone, to be
amusingly ironic considering that I meant my article to be taken in all
genuine curiosity with no condescension intended at all.

I suppose auto-flame mode must be on?

Richard Lee

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

Edward S. Son (s...@ecf.toronto.edu) whined and sulked:
: Of course, having an opinion of your own is for some reason
: unacceptable to him.

Having an opinion is fine. Having a woefully ignorant opinion based on
dumb assumptions, stereotypes, and genuine blockedheadedness, though, is
unacceptable. Sorry, Ed, my freshman friend, to tell the truth.

Richard Lee

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

: In article <35429a28...@news.mindspring.com> sarcas...@usa.net writes:
: >Are you trying to use your age as a form of superiority?

: Hardly, but I don't like being talked down to by someone who has a minimal
: amount of life experience who thinks he knows it all.

Of course, being old doesn't necessarily lead to enlightenment. Take
Sowa, for example. The guy is 40+, yet knows zilch about zilch. It's a
pretty incredible feat.

But, I agree with you to a point. Now, you can understand my annoyance
with ignorant people like Ed Son and Keri/Thorn/post-forger.

Marley Greiner

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

In article <6i1j9n$203$3...@its.hooked.net> lo...@fish.hooked.net (Richard Lee) writes:

In article <6i1j9n$203$3...@its.hooked.net> lo...@fish.hooked.net (Richard Lee) writes:

>Marley Greiner (grei...@pop.service.ohio-state.edu) scribbled:

>: In article <6hsu8o$nij$5...@its.hooked.net> lo...@fish.hooked.net (Richard Lee) writes:
>: >Just wondering again, Marley, but you have stated before you are at Ohio
>: >State and have worked with students for a long time, which has increased
>: >your awareness of how stupid many students really are (I agree on this).
>: >But, if you have all this animosity toward things around you, why not
>: >move? I'm not suggesting that you _should_ leave; I'm just wondering why
>: >not, say, hop over to Canada which really isn't that far from Ohio (and
>: >the Canucks speak English, too).

>: Well, for your information, Mr. Lee I own a flat in St. Petersburg, Russia
>: located between Nevsky and Lietiny and I'll be returning there
>: this summer if things go right. I also plan to go to England for awhile. I
>: plan to live there permanently in St. Petersburg within the next five years.

>: > And, if not to another country, why not a change of
>: >scenery in another state? You seem to have a decent amount
>: >education and self-discipline, so that shouldn't be a problem at all.

>: I have more formal education that you can ever hope to acquire. Obvious, you
>: do not know my educatinal credentials. You are quite condescending to
>: someone old enought to be your mother.

>I found Marley's post, which has an unmistakably unfriendly tone, to be
>amusingly ironic considering that I meant my article to be taken in all
>genuine curiosity with no condescension intended at all.

>I suppose auto-flame mode must be on?

>Richard Lee

It's difficult to ascertain tone from the written word, unless you write like
Don DeLillo or James Ellroy. So now you know what I do.

Marley

BTW, I've taken this off the Korean group.
>"Y

Talkyal

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

"Edward S. Son" <s...@ecf.toronto.edu> wrote:

> Marley, if I may offer you a suggestion, there is no point in continuing
> your battle with Richard (I don't recall which one your squabble is with;
> actually it does not really matter), you are not going to get anywhere
> very far because Richard has a habit of impeding arguments with a
> roadblock of meaningless, redundant text. Yes, he is condescending, but
> what more could you expect. Save your breath and time. Oh yeah, get
> ready to here some stories about me from one of the Richards' in
> particular. Of course, having an opinion of your own is for some reason
> unacceptable to him.
>

> Just some advice I thought I'd pass along.
>
> Edward.

CHUCKY told me to ask you, are you in or out of our team? If you're in, we
want you to start signing off with TEAM CHUCKY for all your future posts.
It's time to rally against everyone else who opposses us. Remember, this is
for the WWF championship title!

EGG
president of
TEAM CHUCKY

Edward S. Son

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

On 27 Apr 1998, Richard Lee wrote:

> Marley Greiner (grei...@pop.service.ohio-state.edu) scribbled:

> : In article <35429a28...@news.mindspring.com> sarcas...@usa.net writes:
> : >Are you trying to use your age as a form of superiority?
> : Hardly, but I don't like being talked down to by someone who has a minimal
> : amount of life experience who thinks he knows it all.
>
> Of course, being old doesn't necessarily lead to enlightenment. Take
> Sowa, for example. The guy is 40+, yet knows zilch about zilch. It's a
> pretty incredible feat.
>
> But, I agree with you to a point. Now, you can understand my annoyance
> with ignorant people like Ed Son and Keri/Thorn/post-forger.

.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....same old shit.......these newsgroups are
turning into text toilets for Richard.....

Edward.

Edward S. Son

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

On 27 Apr 1998, Richard Lee wrote:

> Edward S. Son (s...@ecf.toronto.edu) whined and sulked:

> : Of course, having an opinion of your own is for some reason
> : unacceptable to him.
>

> Having an opinion is fine. Having a woefully ignorant opinion based on
> dumb assumptions, stereotypes, and genuine blockedheadedness, though, is
> unacceptable. Sorry, Ed, my freshman friend, to tell the truth.

What did I tell you Marley? I'm surprised it took him that long to say
something.

Edward.

Richard Lee

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

Edward S. Son (s...@ecf.toronto.edu) whined and sulked:

Damn. Less than 6.5 hours after I post, Ed responds. This guy watches
what I write like a pack of vultures circling the desert.

Richard Lee

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

Edward S. Son (s...@ecf.toronto.edu) whined and sulked:
: On 27 Apr 1998, Richard Lee wrote:
: > Of course, being old doesn't necessarily lead to enlightenment. Take

: > Sowa, for example. The guy is 40+, yet knows zilch about zilch. It's a
: > pretty incredible feat.
: > But, I agree with you to a point. Now, you can understand my annoyance
: > with ignorant people like Ed Son and Keri/Thorn/post-forger.

: You are right, Richard. I'm stupid.

Uh, ok, Ed.

Edward S. Son

Apr 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/28/98

On 27 Apr 1998, Richard Lee wrote:

> Edward S. Son (s...@ecf.toronto.edu) whined and sulked:
> : On 27 Apr 1998, Richard Lee wrote:
> : > Of course, being old doesn't necessarily lead to enlightenment. Take
> : > Sowa, for example. The guy is 40+, yet knows zilch about zilch. It's a
> : > pretty incredible feat.
> : > But, I agree with you to a point. Now, you can understand my annoyance
> : > with ignorant people like Ed Son and Keri/Thorn/post-forger.
>
> : You are right, Richard. I'm stupid.
>
> Uh, ok, Ed.

You truly fail to surprise me. Resorting to such tactics, i.e. writing
fake posts in my name. Are you truly that pitiful? Or are you that
afraid of me? Don't worry, you can keep Jenney Choi and her close
relative Richard, your beloved namesake.

Once again, your ignorance and lack of intelligent approaches show right
through. My apologies to those of you in the adoption newsgroup. I will
remove your newsgroup from this thread from now on.....then again, this
thread is pretty much over seeing how pitiful Richard is in his demented
ways.

Edward.

Richard Lee

Apr 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/28/98

Edward S. Son (s...@ecf.toronto.edu) whined and sulked:
: You truly fail to surprise me. Resorting to such tactics, i.e. writing

[predictable whining deleted]

Impressive. You took barely only 4 hours to respond to my last post. The
other time, it took you 6 and a half. Do you have some sort of script
written so that you can run to the computer and respond to every post that
ever mentions your name (since no one ever mentions it but me from time to
time, I suppose that's why you always respond so quickly and predictably
to me)? It's an honest question -- I'm just curious.

Mike Ochtman

Apr 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/28/98

This definition of racism as discrimination by a majority to a minority
holds no water. Under this definition, the whites in South Africa are not
racists. Wake up and smell the coffee!

>i don't agree...but many say that the definition of racism is the
>discrimination by a majority to a minority. therefore in America only
>whites can be racist.
>
>in Korea, only koreans can be racist.
>

>of course my definition has always been any discrimination based on race.
>perhaps sowa (keri) was using the former definition.

Edward S. Son

Apr 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/29/98

On 28 Apr 1998, Richard Lee wrote:

> Impressive. You took barely only 4 hours to respond to my last post. The
> other time, it took you 6 and a half. Do you have some sort of script
> written so that you can run to the computer and respond to every post that
> ever mentions your name (since no one ever mentions it but me from time to
> time, I suppose that's why you always respond so quickly and predictably
> to me)? It's an honest question -- I'm just curious.

Did it ever occur to you that I am in a different time zone? Anyhow, I
check my news server at the same time everyday; sometimes I have extra
time to check. Perhaps it is you who simply spends too much time on the
computer.

Edward.

Richard Lee

Apr 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/29/98

Edward S. Son (s...@ecf.toronto.edu) whined and sulked:

I do spend too much time on the computer, but I think I've proven that you
spend more. Not that that means much. Anyway, you didn't answer my
question. Do you have a script checking for your name on newsgroups?