David Gray and Dorothy Lyons GET RICH off Adoption Triad

Ripoffs Suck

Jan 31, 2005, 8:12:48 PM1/31/05
Simple go to: http://www.adoptionsearching.com

Click on Databases, then click on Vital records on CD or Searchable
Databases. Oh, and WHO gets the money???? None other than Dorothy Lyons,
aka dogi...@aol.com!! Shame on YOU Dorothy. Also, it is ILLEGAL to sell
CA in any way, shape or form and I am wondering if TX is aware that David is
selling their birthbooks - through Dorothy. Of course, David is doing a
KILLING in business on this, taking money from adoptees, birthparents and
"wanna-be" searchers. These records are also INACCURATE!!!

Order

Tell us what u need dogi...@aol.com
and we will get it organized

For payment

use PayPal or send money order.

Problems

If you have problems with the CD
Will send replacement
No need to return original

If for any reason are unhappy with the product
Will refund full amount

Cost
Money back guarantee
Processing and shipping $5.95

SEARCHABLE DATABASES BOOKS ON CD
$19.84 per CD
Special price: 6 for $99.20

The Indexes

Indexes are in self-extracting archives. Very large but usually less than 1
GIG. Most of the indexes are one large searchable file.

Installer

The Install program will expand the index to your hard disk. If limited hard
disk space? The installer enables you to add and remove indexes as
necessary.

SnailSearch

Search on anything. Search multiple databases at the same time. Searching
with birth dates or by last name - very fast. Otherwise slow... slow...
slow, hence the name SnailSearch.

$19.84 per CD
Special price: any 6 for $99.20

The Birth Books

These are actual photographs of the Texas Birth books. Each year is roughly
4000 to 5000 pages and fills one CD. There is only one copy of these books
in the State of Texas and the books are on their 4th. carbon.... many are
getting so faded that they are difficult to read. The supplied Viewer
program has a zoom function to assist in reading.

Viewer

Insert CD
Click on pages
Page images are standard JPG files

Texas Birth Books on CD
Number of CD's
1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976
1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969
1950, 1951, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959
1940, 1941, 1942, 1943, 1944, 1945, 1946, 1947, 1948, 1949
1930, 1931, 1932, 1933, 1934, 1935, 1936, 1937, 1938, 1939
1920, 1921, 1922, 1923, 1924, 1925, 1926, 1927, 1928, 1929
1910, 1911, 1912, 1913, 1914, 1915, 1916, 1917, 1918, 1919
1903-1909 1 CD for each year
1 CD for each year
1 CD for each year
1 CD for each year
1 CD for each year
1 CD for each year
1 CD for each year
1 CD
Texas Delayed/Probate Birth Books on CD
These are the oldest birth records. When social security was initiated in
the 1930's, a birth certificate was required. Many new birth certificates
were issued. This series, 5 sets of books, are all similar but each is
different.
1849-1946 Dates MMDDYY
1850-1946 Dates MMDDYY
1960-1965 Dates MMDDYY
1960-1971 Dates MMYY
1960-1975 Dates MMYY 2 CD's
5 CD's
1 CD
1 CD
2 CD's
Texas Death Books on CD
1903-1940
1941-1945
1946-1955
1956, 1957, 1958, 1959,
1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969

6 CD's
2 CD's
4 CD's
1 CD for each year
1 CD for each year

Tooty

Feb 1, 2005, 8:38:24 PM2/1/05
Not only that, take a gander at this: Anybody who registers with
David's registry has a 99% chance that they will be bombarded and
solicited by paid searches, since he distributes them freely among
paid searchers and lists online, like it or not. It CAN be
confidential but most of 'em aren't.

Register and make your splash. In addition to your information
becoming part of the largest user maintained database, it is
distributed to a world-wide public forum including:

P. A. Zimmer echoes registrations to search listservers including
triadSearchingOnly, ccTriadSearch, 101-search-only, adoptSearching,
adoptionSearchPosts, adoptionSearching, sear...@shentel.net,
mom...@yahoo.com.

The information is echoed to Alana's Birthmoms Support List.

Michigan registrations are echoed to Julie's Michigan support group
for checking against their 5,000+ database.

South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Virginia, Maryland, and the
District of Columbia registrations are echoed to Bits & Pieces - a
Mutual Consent Reunion Registry.

North Carolina registrations are sent to Lynn at the North Carolina
Adoption Connections Registry.

North Carolina and Virginia registrations are sent to Rhonda's
registry.

Canadian registrations are sent to the Links Post-Legal Adoption
Support Group Inc. in Canada.

The information goes to Jenni at Searches Unlimited to be check
against their 2000+ database.

Virginia, Maryland, and the District of Columbia registrations are
also echoed to Earle Barne's Reunion Registry 5000+ database.

Virgina registrations also go to the Virginia Adoption Registry.

Pennsylvania registrations are echoed to the Pittsburgh Adoption
Connection and Glenda will send you a registration form for the PA
Adoption Reunion Registry and a list of support groups in the state so
that you can contact a group near where the adoption took place.

Pennsylvania and Chautauqua County, N.Y. registrations are also echoed
Gordon who is on the Board of Directors for Erie County and Jamestown
support groups.

Pennsylvania registrations are echoed to Sue's Pennsylvania Adoption
Search and Education site.

Pennsylvania registrations are also echoed to the PA Adoption Reunion
Registry.

The information is echoed to Jan's group, Sunland Search.

Wisconsin registrations go to Diane's I.C.A.R.E Wisconsin Reunion
Registry.

Louisiana registrations go to Frances's Louisiana registry.

Texas registrations are echoed to Frank and Wilma's Yellow Rose
Reunions.

Massachusetts registrations are echoed to Sue's Massachusetts
Registry.

Ohio registrations go to John's Ohio Adoptee Searches.

Oregon registrations go to Donna's Oregon Adoption Search Internet
Registry.

The information is incorporated into the Crane and Hibbs
Investigations free on-line database.

The information is sent to Buddy's New World Registry for adoptees and
birth parents.

Greek registrations are echoed to Sakis in Greece who helps people
find.

Virginia Long has a database which contains more than 2 million people
and though she does searches all over the U.S., her specialty is in
Missouri.

Registrations are also sent to numerous YahooGroups, including,
theRegistry, The_Adoption_Database, TXadoptionSearching,
Searching4YourFamily, Adoption-Reunion-Registry, searchAngels,
NY2NJ_searches, californiaSearchers, bmoms_in_search, and
onAngelsWings.

After you register, post your information to our newsgroup
alt.adoption.searching where it becomes a part of a public birth index
(you will have to do this). These public postings are picked-up by
search engines. Someday in the far future you will be able to search a
10 or 100 years worth of these postings. This frees the information
from dependency upon any one group or registry - I believe this to be
important.

Your Registration Can Be Confidential

All identifying information is confidential subject to the agreement
of affected parties. The information will not be released without
written permission, except, in the event where there is a likely match
and we are unable to establish contact with the other party then the
identifying information will be released to the other party.

Each entry in the registry has an identification number, ID:
WWR10012345. This is like a private email address. Inquiries made to
your private email address will be forwarded to your real email
address

Sheri

Sep 21, 2005, 4:25:46 PM9/21/05
California still sells the data through their own web site. I have never
seen or read any proof of it being illegal sell CA anymore. It IS illegal
to COPY their PROGRAM and sell it, as it is copyright protected. However,
they still sell it for $900.00+ through their web site with forms for both
government affiliations, as well as the general public.

"Ripoffs Suck" <Report...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Also, it is ILLEGAL to sell
> CA in any way, shape or form

<Truncated>

Sheri

Sep 21, 2005, 4:28:31 PM9/21/05
If you register as "confidential"....it shall remain as "confidential".
If you register as "public"...it shall remain as "public"....this is my
understanding.
I ran a registry that way formatted in the same manner, and only the
registry owner was entitled to have the contact info for verification....the
registrant's contact info was not distributed to the various lists if it was
keyed as a confidential entry.

"Tooty" <Tootie...@Oh.Rudy.com> wrote in message

> Not only that, take a gander at this: Anybody who registers with
> David's registry has a 99% chance that they will be bombarded and
> solicited by paid searches, since he distributes them freely among
> paid searchers and lists online, like it or not. It CAN be
> confidential but most of 'em aren't.

<TRUNCATED>

Mark Twain

May 14, 2021, 11:00:23 AM5/14/21

Mark Twain

May 14, 2021, 11:18:01 AM5/14/21
On Wednesday, September 21, 2005 at 1:28:31 PM UTC-7, Sheri wrote:
Re: David Gray and Dorothy Lyons GET RICH off Adoption Triad , This is all BULL-SHIT, I know David Gray & he is not getting rich off you morons. For one thing you idiot, he has a FREE working username & password posted on the site. READ IT STUPID ! Its a FREE site. I also am on a FREE site, G's Adoption, where all those trying to suck money out of people looking to solve an adoption are booted off, we charge you NOTHING to use it or for FREE help solving an adoption. Unlike some of the retards who run other sites begging for money. David has done more for the adoption community for FREE than most other sites you will find. I have never charged anyone to find a family member & have 10 times more data than David has, on up to date 2021. I will GIVE it to him FREE if he will add it to his site, but not to any one person, even for money. So, let him know he needs to update his database FREE & to have me give him the records to do it. I hate listening to morons telling you BS' about Public Records, they don't call them Public for nothing. You can get anything your looking for on line, but you pay the bloodsuckers to get the details. Start here: https://www.searchpeoplefree.com/ & use this to run a birthday: https://www.dobsearch.com/ . Try bitchin' about them & the others with online Public Records. lol !! Morons !!

Mark Twain

May 14, 2021, 11:24:16 AM5/14/21
Christ, this stupid message board has not been updated since 2005 & the liars aren't reading it I guess. Maybe the croaked by not & did the world a favor. lol !!

Mark Twain

May 14, 2021, 11:35:48 AM5/14/21
A jerk wrote that about California, if you are qualified, you can BUY any records you want. I have more records than David Gray. I collect Voter lists & have 35 states. The Republican morons who sleep with their sisters & cousins, think their records are worth more than gold, which cost you more money. Like the Hillbillys in Alabama, who are in the movie "Deliverance" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deliverance , they think they are worth more than the rest of the country & kiss Trump's ass to bring back the good old day & a rebel flag to go with it.