Adoptions taken place in 1967

Linda S. Hammer

Nov 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/28/99
Using the Relatively Seeking section of The Seeker, and only typing in
1967, I found the following posts, but they are not by any means all of
them, some people put in dates like 10/12/67 and this search would not
pull that date up. Because of the upcoming holidays, I want to help as
many people as fast as I can, so I am not taking time now to match names
- this is using the Check All Categories feature. If any of you have
time, please scroll down and maybe you will find one looking for the
other right here. The address for The Seeker is below.

I am looking for my father, EDWARD ARTHUR PAUL Paul FAIRMAN. He is
between
the age of 55 - 58 years old. Last known address was Charlottesville,
VA at Johnny Reb
Horse Farm. His last known profession was a race horse farm
manager/Stallion man - the
breeding of horses. Born in England, moved to US in July 1967. Any
help would be
appreciated. My name is Gordon D. P. Fairman, or contact Bobbie L.
Fairman. Write me at
605 Yacht Haven Lane, Knoxville, TX 37922 or phone
423-675-0426.
E-Mail Address:
Contact By: Telephone
Ad Number: 19

I was born on December 20, 1966 in either St. Elizabeth or Home
Hospital. I was adopted
from St. Elizabeth's Home Beech Grove, IN. Shirley Powell was listed
on Baptismal
Certificate dated 1-3-67 from St. Elizabeth's Home Church. Adoption
finalized on Sept. 28,
1967 in Marion County, IN. Attorney was Leroy A. Freiherr from
Indianapolis. Shirley was
either the mother, grandmother or someone really close to the birth
mother. Any info would
be appreciated on my birthparents. My name is Karla Schebler, 120-B
Schultz Street,
Batesville, IN 47006.
E-Mail Address:
Contact By: Postal Mail
Ad Number: 250

I was born 1/18/67 in New Orleans, LA. My birth name was Mark. I was
adopted out of the
Volunteers of America Maternity Home. My mother was there from Nov.
1966 to Jan
1967. At the time, she was 19, 5'2" 115 lbs, brown hair and blue
eyes. She was from
Nevada but was going to school in LA and completed three years there.
Her dad was 5'5"
140 lbs and was a pilot. Her mother, a homemaker, was 50. Their
religion was Catholic. My
birthmother had two brothers. My father was 22yrs old. He was 6'1" 175
lbs, brown hair,
blue eyes and also a fair complexion. He had finished college in LA. He
was Methodist. He
had two brothers and two sisters. I was 8lbs 8ozs and 20" in length.
Any information would
be greatly appreciated. If you know anyone who sounds anything similar
to anyone I have
described please contact me. Thank you.
E-Mail Address: JBart...@aol.com
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 575

Aunt inquiring well-being of nephew born in Cleveland (Hts.) Oh
possibly May 1967 (more
than lilkely 68) at St. Ann's (now Kaiser) Hospital. Possibly adopted
thru Catholic Charity.
Given name could be Christian Raphael, mother's name Cynthia born
5/17/47. Aunt Toni
saw you when you were only hours old and perfectly
beautiful.
E-Mail Address: twi...@acs.tamu.edu
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 803

I was born in Queens, NY and am looking for any family I have out
there. My birth name is
Stephanie Thede. I was born on June 15, 1967. Thanks. Stephanie Thede
Robinson 311
Ehrhardt Rd Pearl River NY 10965 (914)735-6763
E-Mail Address: None8
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 818

Sonja Renee Dickinson is looking for her birthmother, Virginia Higgins.
Sonja was born on
Sept. 7, 1967 at Granada Hills Community Hospital in CA. Virginia was
18 at the time of
birth. She was from New York and was working as a fashion model.
Virginia was 5'5 1/2"
tall, weighed 110 lbs, had brown hair, and brown eyes. She is of
Irish - Yugoslavian
hertiage. Please e-mail me if you have any information on Virginia's
whereabouts.
E-Mail Address: LKipl...@aol.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 911

born 9-15-1967 female Dade County Miami Florida seeking birth parents
and siblings
Mara Tobin 516-368-8511
E-Mail Address: None12
Contact By: Telephone
Ad Number: 1267

Girl born in Denver, CO on April 28, 1967 to Kathleen Rieke and John
Glass. Put up for
adoption at that time. Step-sister would like to meet you. Name on
birth certificate was
Joanne Christine or Christine Joanne. More information available
later.
E-Mail Address: uniquely...@envisionet.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 1293

I am a female adoptee looking for my birth parents. I was born on
12/23/66 in Fayetteville,
NC. I was adopted through Alamance County Dept. of Social Services on
March 14, 1967. I
was in a foster home in/near Fayetteville until I was adopted at 2
months old. I was told I
might have siblings and I would like to find them. I also have no
medical history and would
especially like to find that out. April Phillips Spencer 2767
Barnfield Road Concord, NC
28025 (704)786-9617
Ad Number: 1348

I am trying to search for my biological father. All I know is what
little information my
Mother has told me. His name is Brian Militch. He was a Police Officer
in Reno in 1967.
Rumor has it he moved to Vegas when I was around 3. I am not trying to
change his life in
anyway, I am just interested in things only those of us who are in
similar situations would
understand. Medical History, ethic origins and etc....... My
e-mail address is
Ezabe...@aol.com. Thank you in advance.
E-Mail Address: Ezabe...@aol.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 36755

Looking for Patricia Ann Baldwin Lucas, married Boyd Keith Lucas in TX
in 1967. Also
looking for anyone knowing the late Floyd W. Yates and Julia C. Yates
of Wichita Falls,
TX. After Floyd died in 1971, Julia moved to CA in 1976 to live with
daughter. Their
children were Don, Kenneth, Adarian, Marcella, Ozell, and Mary. Anyone
knowing any of
these people please e-mail. Thanks and God Bless
E-Mail Address: wfbo...@texoma.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 1785

I was born November 13, 1967 in Fullerton, CA. I am looking for my
birth father, William
Thomas Johnson. Please e-mail with any info.
E-Mail Address: Itz...@aol.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 2132

Looking for a male born May 1, 1967 in Staten Island, NY. Please e-mail
me with any info.
Thanks
E-Mail Address: she...@tiac.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 37378

I was born on September 15, 1967 in Sarasota Memorial Hospital,
Florida. My birth
mother's name was Annie Laurie Bush. She was born in Georgia, had 4
children, was
muscial, I believe played the organ in local churches. I believe my
birth father's name was
John Andrews. Any info, please e-mail Randy Smith at the below
address.
E-Mail Address: see...@packet.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 2159

I am looking for my half-brother. My mother, Nancy Nail, had a baby boy
when she was 17
years old and gave him up for adoption immediately after birth. He
would have been born
around February 18, 1967 or 1968. My mother was at a home for unwed
mothers in
Pennsylvania near the New York state border and may have given birth
to him there.
Thanks. Contact: Sherry Mount 2601 Monterey Ave St Louis Park, MN
55416
(612)293-8003
Ad Number: 2201

MARCH 23, 1967. Female born in Milwaukee WI. At Miseracordia Hospital.
Parental
rights signed away in ROCK COUNTY, WI in front of Judge Henry Roang.
Possibility
bmom is on eastern seaboard having moved around alot. No info on bdad
at this time other
than he was 19 and had one brother 17. Bmom was oldest and had four
brothers. Placed
through Catholic Charities, having social worker by name of Marsha
Harrington, or
Marguerite Aldrich. Was placed on May 11, 1967, but was replace on
August 9, 1967.
Please call or write Mary Weber Box 265 New Albin Iowa 52160
319-544-4671
E-Mail Address: Cntr...@GNN.com
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 2210

I am looking for my birth mother. She was born in Charleston, WV in
1948. I was born on
March 16, 1967. The primary reason for my search is for medical
history.
E-Mail Address: Lori_N....@CNGT.CNG.COM
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 2257

My name is Tracy A. McKay-McDonald. I am looking for my birth mother,
Leslie Hope
Zager. I was born on June 22, 1967 at Sloane Hospital for Women in
New York, NY.
E-Mail Address: kt...@webspan.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 37672

Girl adopted through Dr. Devilleareal in Prince Frederick, MD in 1967.
Child a result of
rape. I am the grandparent of the rape victim. Would like to see and
meet grandchild.
Understood child given to family in Northern part of Maryland whose
occupation was a
sawmill operation. Please contact: Shirley J. Buckler 1835 North Olivia
Drive Avon Park,
FL 33825 (941)452-2335
E-Mail Address: None24
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 2408

Seeking birth parents. I was born on April 10, 1967 in San Francisco,
supposedly to a
16-year old mother and a 21-year old father. I am interested in my
genetic history as
preparation for having my own family.
E-Mail Address: kan...@sscf.ucsb.edu
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 2566

I am looking for my son, Brian James Jernigan. He was born November 30,
1967. He was
adopted in Bell County, Texas, in 1969. His adopted name was Ronnie
Green/Greene. His
adopting parents were stationed at Fort Hood, Texas. If you know him,
please let him know
I love him and need to know if his life is as good as I wanted
it to be.
E-Mail Address: pa...@soundcom.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 3006

I am looking for a Grand Daughter born in the summer of 1967 at the
Salvation Army
Home for Unwed Mothers in Detroit, Michigan. She was adopted at birth. I
also understand
there was an eye problem that the child had to have some sort of
operation shortly after
time of birth. Her Mother will not cooperate in any way shape or form.
However, there is
another Grand Daughter who would be an older sister by two years to
the baby that was
adopted. She her Grandmother and myself would like to make contact. The
sister is an only
child and would like to meet her sister. The older sister was raised by
my wife and myself.
At the time we found out about the pregnancy, we had a son five years
old, the grand
daughter 2 years old and were in our mid forties. We were financially
strapped and could
not see our way to raise another child. Both children had the same
Father. I know this is
next to impossible with what little information I have. But maybe
someone reading this can
give me some hints where to start the search.
E-Mail Address: alb...@tir.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 3027

I was born on November 11, 1967 in Bridgeport, CT. I am looking for my
birthparents. I
know my birthmother was of English-Irish decent and she was in high
school at the time I
was born. There is a possibility that my birth father doesn't know of
my existence (the
non-identifying info was very sparse and he may have left town when
told of my impending
arrival) The information in my file was extremely lacking in the
medical history on my birth
father's side but quite detailed on my birthmother's side. Thanks
Contact: Jeffrey Stuart
Anderson New Milford, Ct 06776 (860)350-2248 Jeffrey Anderson 65 West
St. #406 New
Milford, Ct 06776
E-Mail Address: none yet
Contact By: Postal Mail
Ad Number: 3061

Adopted Male born November 11,1967 seeking birth parents. Born in
Bridgeport, Ct.
Seeking info and medical history. contact me at: Jeffrey Anderson 65
West St. #406, New
Milford, CT 06776. Thanks.
E-Mail Address: none yet
Contact By: Postal Mail
Ad Number: 3063

I'm looking for my two children whom i gave up for adoption some 27
years ago,my son was
born Walter Daniel Chaffin Jr. on Aug. 17, 1967 at Tampa General
Hospital in Tampa, Fla.,
My daughter was born Debra Sue Chaffin on June 19, 1968, also born at
Tampa, Fla. My
daughters adopted parents were Sandra and Johnnie Clopton , of
Pennscola, Fla. Mothers
name was Barbara Gail Hartley and fathers name was Walter Daniel
Chaffin Sr. If anyone
has any information about either child please contact me.They have
other siblings who
would like to meet them, 2 brothers and 2 sisters, plus 2 nephews.
Please under stand i did
what was best at the time, I LOVE BOTH OF YOU VERY MUCH,you have been
in my
heart and life every day.
E-Mail Address: pee...@gte.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 3118

Birthmom, Jennifer Garcia is seeking birthson she named Robby Lee
Bennett, born on
May 10, 1967 at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital. Mom Jennifer stayed at
Florence Crittendon
Home up to birth. The baby may have stayed at foster parents' home by
name of Parriott
before his adoption was finalized in September, 1968. Anyone with any
info or if you see
this, fellow-adoptee, please contact me and I will give you
birthmom's number!
E-Mail Address: patc...@earthlink.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 3180

Garen Lee Smith is looking for his father Robert Stephen Chennault.
Robert was born
Robert Stephen Smith, Jr. on 16 September 1967 in Natchez, Mississippi
and grew up in
Ferriday, Louisiana. Garen has not seen his father since July 1989
and would like very
much to see his father. Thank you!
E-Mail Address: BrenH...@worldnet.att.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 3244

My name is Kathleen Alice Hagen (Bennett). I was born on 7/8/67 and am
presently trying
to locate my father, William Ralph Bennett, born in April 1946. I am
also trying to locate:
Joseph "Chip" Bennett, born 9/25/40 Timmy Bennett, born July 1967
Tammy Bennett,
born July 1969?
E-Mail Address: hag...@ix.netcom.com
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 3261

Searching for Philip Thomas Cromer. LKA was Portland, Oregon, 1967.
Went to Seattle
from there.. The information I have on him is very sketchy, at best.
May be on east coast.
His mother's maiden name was Monahan and he supposedly has two brothers.
I was born in
Ptld, OR, 8-6-67 and he left my mother and I shortly after my birth.
Please contact me with
any info. you may have. e-mail me at jndb...@alpinet.net, or call
406-222-8503.
E-Mail Address: jndb...@alpinet.net
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 3398

I am searching for a Mattie Sue Hanke who is my birth mother. I was
born on May 10,
1967 in Portland Oregon and was adopted at three days of age. I am now
29 years old and a
successful professional who would like to find this individual for
self fulfilment.
E-Mail Address: dali...@voyageronline.net
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 3439

Searching for Cherie Hamilton, born in 1948-49. Or Michael Hadley
Daughter is searching
for birthparents. I was born in Macomb, Illinois and adopted in
Texas in 1967
E-Mail Address: jpar...@juno.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 3704

I am searching for my birthparents. I was born May 12, 1967 at
Georgetown University
Hospital in Washington DC. The adoption agency was the Barker
Foundation. My
birthmother was 21 and my birth father was 18. My name now is Sabrina,
but I don't know
what my birth name was. I would appreciate any information on either
my birthparents or
any siblings I might have.
E-Mail Address: sod...@ix.netcom.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 3800

child seeking birthparent(s) female born on 4/21 or 4/22/1967 in the
state of georgia.
adoption was either finalized through church or families private
attorney. Possibly born in
Columbus which is where the adoptive family lived with their two
older children. email:
mwa...@juno.com and ghendrix@dotstar
E-Mail Address: mwa...@juno.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 3911

I am looking for baby borned 10/24/1967 at Fort Knox, KY at Ireland
Army Hospital. His
given name at birth was Richard.
E-Mail Address: G-JO...@worldnet.att.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 3947

I am helping a friend, Allan D. Edwards in finding his lost adopted
siblings. I have very little
information to give, but hope that it will aid in reuniting him with
his lost brother and sister.
Allan D. Edwards was born in Broom County, Binghampton, NY on June 5,
1963. He recalls
the names of one of his brothers and one of his sisters. He is not
sure if they recall the
name they were born with, which was Edwards. Their names as he recalls
was Sister: Ester
Edwards born in 1964 or 1965 in Broom County, Binghampton NY.
Brother: Kenny
Edwards born in 1966 or 1967 in Broom County, Binghampton NY. This
is all the
information that I have to go on. If you can aid me in how to seek
information regarding
finding his lost siblings, please help me. Thank you, Mary Ann
Brown
E-Mail Address: mary...@gte.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 38911

I am looking for any information on my cousins, Rockyln Anthony Born
1963, Brockman
Andrew Born 1964, Katrina Antonette Born 1966,Rose Marie Angelic Born
1967, and
Mierelle Arlene Born 1970. The were children of Donald Tawyea and
their mothers first
name was Gloria. It is believed that they are in the Oregon &
California area. Please
contact me with any information on them. I have information on their
other five siblings and
most of their fathers side of the family.
E-Mail Address: jrta...@uslink.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 4093

Looking for my birthparents. I am a female, born Jan. 11, 1967 in New
Orleans, LA. The
adoption was handled through Children's Bureau. I have very little
non-identifying data. If
you feel you have information to help me in my search please contact
me by email:
zook...@concentric.net
E-Mail Address: ZOOK...@CONCENTRIC.NET
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 4378

BIRTH FATHER SEEKS SON WHO WAS ADOPTED IN CALIFORNIA AFTER
BIRTH IN 1967. YOU HAVE BEEN IN MY THOUGHTS EVERYDAY. WANT TO
KNOW OF YOUR WELL BEING AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOU AND BE A
FRIEND, IF THATS WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE! BIRTH NAME WAS DEREK?(i
believe)
E-Mail Address: adm...@telenet.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 4416

I am looking for my birth mother, Martha Ruth Heath, who was 23 years
old on October 31,
1967, the day I was born. I was born at Baylor Hospital in Dallas
Texas and adopted by
Robert and Densel Brewer at birth. The birth certificate says she was
from North Carolina.
I would like to meet my birth mother, if she is agreeable, but if
not, I would like, at a
minimum, to receive my biological families' medical
history.
E-Mail Address: Karen....@EY.com
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 4467

Seeking birth mother. Female child born April 10,1967 in Rutland, VT.
Birth mother was
possibly named Barbara O'Neil. My friend has had some medical
problems, and needs
medical records.
E-Mail Address: carrie...@bcgroup.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 4766

10/24/67-I am looking for my son, borned at Fort Knox, KY on
10/24/1967 and given the
name of Richard.
E-Mail Address: G-JO...@worldnet.att.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 4796

I'm looking for a sister I didn't know that I had until 8 weeks ago.
She was born October
5,6, or 7th, 1964. Our mothers name is Kathlene Ann Brim. She resided
in The Florence
Crittenton Home of Seattle, She entered the home on June 8,1964.
Mother dob July
21,1944. Hospital unknown at this time. Kathys' nickname could have
been "ROSCOE"
and she had a great fear of "MOTHS" She knew a "MARTY CARSON" while
in the
home. Marty after leaving the home went to college in Ellensburg, Wa.
Our mother married
shortly after your birth to THOMAS WAYNE MARZULLO. You weighed 6lbs
13oz.
Please if you have ANY information Please E-Mail me asap. I'd like to
fill this void in my
life and share with my sister, my and her life. You may not even know
that I exist, my DOB
December 28,1967. Halverson Maybe the adoptive name?? E-Mail
Lit...@gte.net
E-Mail Address: Lit...@gte.net
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 4837

Doreen Gray-Jones Seeking Birth Parent: I was born in April, 1967 in
the Bronx. I am a
black female. My last name at birth name was Harris. (718) 527-7759
Laurelton, NY
E-Mail Address: amf...@erols.com
Contact By: Telephone
Ad Number: 38415

I am looking for a female that was born in August of 1967 in Harris
County Texas (houston)
You may think that you are white or hispanic. Please get in touch with
me. i am your sister,
you were placed for adoption through casa de os ninos agency. Their
records are now held
by Catholic charities. Please, if you know this person have them
contact me. I have urgent
medical information for you. Dixie
E-Mail Address: Prince...@usa.net
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 4897

Seeking my daughter born Easter 1967 at Jackson Memorial Hospital,
Miami. Florida. I
got to hold you before you were taken home by Mr. and Mrs Hemrick. I
named you Carol
Ann, after myself. You were raised partially in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Your Adoptive parents
divorced, I believe, after you became big sister to a brother the
Hemricks never expected
to have. In Utah you sang in church sometimes. It was written into
your adoption papers
that on your 18th birthday you were to be told who your biological
mother was and how to
get in touch if you so desired. You also were to be given the white
quilt I hand made for you
with the brightly embroidered squares. Carol Ann, please get in
touch. You have other
brothers and a sister..and a Million cousins who would love to know how
you are. I love you
my golden girl.
E-Mail Address: Good...@localaccess.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 4959

My name is Veronica Francois, I was born in Fort Knox, Ky in 1967 to
Shirley Tinsley. I
am searching for my father CARL L. JONES. He was atationed at Fort
Knox during
1966-67 time frame. He was a drill sargent on Fort Knox during this
time. He is around the
age of 55-58. I have never met him, but would like very much to locate
him.Any help at all
will be greatly appreciated.
E-Mail Address: t...@infi.net
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 4972

My name is Veronica Francois, I was born in Fort Knox, Ky in 1967 to
Shirley Tinsley. I
am searching for my father CARL L. JONES. He was atationed at Fort
Knox during
1966-67 time frame. He was a drill sargent on Fort Knox during this
time. He is around the
age of 55-58. I have never met him, but would like very much to locate
him.Any help at all
will be greatly appreciated.
E-Mail Address: t...@infi.net
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 4973

Searching for BIRTHFATHER, AND GRANDPARENTS....... If named MICHAEL
ALBERT FOREMAN born in Salem, Ohio on July 16, 1946.. lived in
California between
1967 and 1970, served in Military ?? Branch ??. Location??, I was
told Navy @ Long
Beach. If the Name Adele Vivian Baker lived in Anaheim, California
should be known by
anyone, Please contact !!! Adele had two children- Catherine Ann born
10-14-1967 and
Michael Allan born 07-13-1970.. We are both happy and healthy and are
searching for you
in hopes your the same... Until we shall meet... WE LOVE AND MISS YOU
AND YOUR
IN OUR PRAYERS TO ONE DAY HUG YOU !!! Cathy Ann
E-Mail Address: Cat...@hotmail.com
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 5267

Seeking rocco chervacci? electrician at Gulf Mine in Ontario in 1967.
Had a daughter by
Susan Simpson of South Porcupine Ontario. Need medical information
but all and any
contact will be welcomed
E-Mail Address: hamb...@rockies.net
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 5573

I am seeking my birth mother. Her maiden name was Gwendolyn Ann
Hopson. She
graduated Bay High School (Panama City, FL.) in 1967. I was born in
1971 at Lisenby
Hospital. I am seeking information concerning my family and medical
background. I am not
seeking a relationship unless wanted by Gwen. Any information will be
greatly appreciated.
E-Mail Address: BH...@Panacom.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 5585

I am a female born on March,25 1967 in Downey, California. My
mothers name was
Brenda Herndon. I believe she was 18 years old at the time. I also
believe that her mother
was deceased. It was a private adoption.
E-Mail Address: java...@gte.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 5639

My name is Kelley Susan Allison (my maiden name is Mohler) and I
was born on
September 3, 1967 in Normandy (a suburb of St. Louis), Missouri. I was
born at 9:38 a.m.
at Normandy Osteopathic Hospital. I weighed 6 lbs. 14 oz. and was 19
3/4 inches. My
original due date was August 22, 1967. I believe my birth name was
Diane...but am not
completely positive of that! I spent approximately 9 months in a foster
home. My adoption
parents brought me home in May 1968. My birth mother was 20 at the
time. She was
aproximately 5' 7" and weighed 124 lbs. She has brown hair, blue
eyes and a fair
complexion. She is of english/irish and german decent and is an only
child. My birth father
was 21 years old and was in the Air Force for 2 years. He is 6' 2" and
weighed 175 lbs. He
had light brown curly hair, brown eyes and a fair complexion. He is of
Scottish decent. His
mother (French/Irish) was a Music teacher and father(Scotish)worked at
a local newspaper.
It was identified that my birth father suffered from one of the
following: allergies, epilepsy,
diabeties, tb, vd, cancer,arthritis, heart trouble, mental illness,
blindness or deafness. He
had one sister who was 25 at the time I was born, she was 5' 9" and
weighed 160 lbs. She
was a divorced Registered Nurse. She had brown eyes, light brown
hair and an olive
complexion. If you know my birth parents please let them know I want to
meet them. If you
believe you may be my birth parents, I would like the opportunity to
meet you. I don't know
all of the circumstances of my adoption, but I believe you have always
wandered about me,
as I have you. Here's your chance to meet me. Please e-mail and let me
know how I can
contact you. In my heart, I know you made this decision because you
loved me enough to
let me go to where you believed I would have a better life and I
love you for that!
E-Mail Address: Tkal...@aol.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 5648

I AM UP DATING AN EARLIER MESSAGE ABOUT MY SEARCH FOR A VICTOR
JAMES RAMIREZ. MY INFO ON THE TIME THAT HE LIVED IN ILLINOIS WAS
WRONG HE LIVED THERE IN1967-1968. HE LEFT IN MAY OF 1968 TO GO BACK
TO L.A. HIS BIRTH DATE WAS AUGUST 1946 NOT SURE OF THE DAY. PLEASE IF
ANYONE KNOWS OANY INFO REPLY TO ME IN ANY FORM POSSIBLE ANGIE
RAMRIEZ ADDISON 7765 W. STATE HWY. EE SPRINGFIELD MO 65802
angiea...@hotmail.com (417) 863-0594 THANK YOU FOR THE HELP
E-Mail Address: angiea...@hotmail.com
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 48263

Birth Mother searching for her son, birth name - Jeremy Carr, born
March, 1967 in
Berkshire, England. Adopted by a professional couple living in Ireland.
My maiden name at
the time was CARR, now married to your birthfather, and living in
Canada. Please contact
us, you have a brother who would love to meet you!
E-Mail Address: fog...@juliet.albedo.net
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 5851

Seeking descendants of Guy Boland BRACKIN (d. 1941) and Elma Dell HILL
(d. 1967).
Descendants include: 1) Albert Guy ELLERS 2) Phillip James ELLERS 3)
Barbara Hill
BRACKIN (b. 1957) 4) Carolyn Davidson BRACKIN (b. 1957) 5) Phyllis
Martha
BRACKIN (b. 1959) Please contact me with any information on these
long-lost cousins!
This is the only branch missing from my KIRKPATRICK/HILL family tree
update!
E-Mail Address: ktr...@geocities.com
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 5973

I am a female adoptee born June 5, 1967 in Williamsport, Pennsylvania.
I am curious about
my birthparents. I have very little info about anything surrounding
my adoption.
E-Mail Address: tze...@rockisland.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 6073

I am looking for my birth parents,I was born March 26 1967 in winnipeg
Manitoba canada.I
am curious as to my history but mostly any medical records which
could be shared..
E-Mail Address: blk...@sentex.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 6365

Looking for birthparents. I was born February 13, 1967 in alliance ohio.
I was born with club
feet and was adopted through Catholic Charities.
E-Mail Address: TPlei...@aol.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 6647

Please help me find my biological father. Here's the information I
have: * Prior to June of
1966, my mother was married to Theodore (Teddy) MacLaren, in or near
Bakersfield,
California. * My mother's maiden name is Sharon Ruth Denfeld. * Her
parents, Selma
Charlene (Chalk) and Gilbert Daniel (Denny) Denfeld, may have lived
nearby, or they may
have lived in Bend, Oregon. * Her maternal grandmother, Anna Lee
Cook, did live in
Bakersfield at that time. * She left Theodore, for her second and last
time, before June of
1966. * While still in California, she had a brief affair with a
coworker in her office,
although I am not sure of the exact city in which her office was
located. * This affair was
(supposedly) her only extramarital involvement either before or after
Theodore married
her. * She mentioned that her coworker's name might have been David,
Michael or Mike,
but she was *very* unclear (or evasive) on this point. * She never told
this person that she
was pregnant with me. * I was born in Los Angeles, California. * I was
born on 12 March
1967, which places conception at or around mid-June of 1966. * My birth
certificate lists my
biological father as Theodore MacLaren. * My birth name was Shawn
Richard (possibly
MacLaren, but more likely Denfeld). * I have spoken with Theodore's
father, who verified
that my mother was not involved in a relationship with Theodore at the
time I would have
been conceived. * My mother moved from California to Oregon in late
1967 or early 1968.
* She remarried in 1971, and my stepfather adopted me, giving me his
last name (Baker).
Partly due to the refusal of my family to give me any more information
than what I was able
to glean from old albums and bits of conversation, in 1993, I legally
changed my name to
Jonathan Michael Northwood. I found out some of this by accident,
although I knew Dennis
(Baker) wasn't my father, I thought that Theodore MacLaren was. I
found out that my
assumptions were incorrect approximately five years ago, and this has
been eating at me
ever since. If you have any information, please, let me know. Thank
you. ~ Jon Northwood
home e-mail: tew...@ix.netcom.com
E-Mail Address: tew...@ix.netcom.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 6698

Adoptee searching for birth parents. Baby boy born October 1st 1967 in
Norfolk General
Hospital in Norfolk Virginia. Mother was telephone operator father
was police officer.
Mother was staying with her brother. Adoption handled by Child and
Family Services.
E-Mail Address: wwu...@prodigy.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 6725

Looking for Birthparents. Female born March 6, 1967 in Syracuse, New
York. Birthmother
was 23, secretary, Polish. Birthfather was 28, constuction worker,
singer in musical group,
Italian. Would like to meet and/or obtain health records. Birthparents
now have grandson, if
interested.
E-Mail Address: Nymor...@AOL.COM
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 6754

Looking for Birthparents. Female born March 6, 1967 in Syracuse, New
York. Birthmother
was 23, secretary, Polish. Birthfather was 28, constuction worker,
singer in musical group,
Italian. Would like to meet and/or obtain health records.

E-Mail Address: Nymor...@AOL.COM
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 6755

I WAS BORN ON SEPT. 7, 1967 IN OSWEGO, NY. I AM SEARCHING FOR ONE OR
BOTH BIRTH PARENTS. WAS GIVEN NAME DAVID WILLIAM GARDNER AT
BIRTH. I AM INTERESTED IN MEDICAL INFO MOSTLY, BUT WOULD GET TO
KNOW THEM IF THEY WOULD LIKE - NO STRINGS ATTACHED IN THEY
PREFER. E-MAIL AT CROS...@AOL.COM.
E-Mail Address: CROS...@AOL.COM
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 6917

Hi, my name is Kerry Philpot Ritenburgh. I was born 12-7-68 in Boston
Massachussetts at
Bringham and Young Women Center. My birth mother's name is Lois Burke,
last married
name known was McKeon. She was born in 1947 or 48. I was adopted by
Edward and
Kathleen Philpot and raised in NJ. The attorney that handled the
adoption was Bressler. I
also have a brother and sister born between 1963 and 1967 possibly in
the New England
area. They were also put up for adoption when they were older. I think
that their original
last name was McKeon. My birth father was very tall, had red hair, in
the Navy and was
married to someone else. My maternal birth grandfathers name is
Raymond Burke and
was neighbors of my parents in the late 60s early 70s in Edison NJ. I
will respect the wishes
of either of them. I would just like to thank them for finding such a
loving family for me. If
they would like to meet or just talk that would be fine too. Any
info please e mail
erit...@camden.tds.net
E-Mail Address: erit...@camden.tds.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 6942

--1967 is one of the most popular years, but there are almost 50,000
posts in The Seeker, please feel free to go there and type in 1967 for
the rest of them.

--
Linda S. Hammer
The Seeker, Reuniting America!

Find all your missing friends, relatives, classmates, military pals,
heirs & beneficiaries, birth parents, adoptees, or missing child. If
you can't find your missing friend or relative through The Seeker, they
have left the planet!

deem...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2018, 11:48:49 PM11/11/18
Looking for birthparents and siblings. I was born 11/19/1967 in Elizabeth, NJ. I was 6 months old when adopted.

My children and I really need some biological medical information.

reecek...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2018, 1:31:43 AM12/25/18
My name is karen truitt I was stolen in october 13 1964 my mother name is mary white. Dont know her or nothing about my family. No birth certificate . My email is reecek...@gmail.com if you know anything please contact me thanks

mari ryan

May 24, 2021, 10:06:07 PM5/24/21
On Sunday, November 11, 2018 at 8:48:49 PM UTC-8, deem...@gmail.com wrote:
> Looking for birthparents and siblings. I was born 11/19/1967 in Elizabeth, NJ. I was 6 months old when adopted.
>
> My children and I really need some biological medical information.

Hi, I am a volunteer researcher helping adoptees find bio family.
Please email me if you would like help,
Mari Ryan mski...@gmail.com