ISO baby boy born Oct 1984 Duncan Memorial Ft Worth

Momma Momma

Oct 8, 2021, 5:50:52 PM10/8/21
Good afternoon. A coworker recently reached out to me, asking for assistance in possibly locating the baby boy that her parents forced her to give up for adoption in October of 1984. I do have a birth mom's name and birth size information. Please, if you think you might be this baby boy and are wanting to connect with birth mom, email me at mmckin...@icloud.com. On the subject line, put "Baby Boy Duncan Memorial". Thank you.
Melissa McKinney