Searching for B-dad Stuart M Statham NOW!!!!!!!!

LVHOOUR

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
He was born May 5, 1947 in Plainfield, NJ. Has brother named Edward (I think).
Possibly in NJ, VA, GA, MD, or DC. Please help! Any bit of information will be
greatly appreciated!
MaryLisa

RAlNBOWS

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98

MaryLisa, You were 4 days off on the DOB for your birthfather which may be why
you could not find him. I have e-mailed his address and other vital
information to you.

Good luck.

replace

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
I am searching for my sister, born in 1955. Our parents married and has 2
more children, in Canada. Bmom was 17 at the time of the birth, she was sent
to California to have the baby from Canada, She lived with her Aunt while
waiting for the baby to arrive. Baby went to live with her family in
Bellflower. Adoption was arranged by Dr. Arthur Harvey. Shot in the dark as
I do not even have a proper date of birth. All hospital records were
destroyed in a fire. Does any of this sound familiar?Write to me at
kath...@junction.net

mmaccal...@gmail.com

May 26, 2013, 1:46:30 PM5/26/13
On Saturday, August 22, 1998 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, LVHOOUR wrote:
> He was born May 5, 1947 in Plainfield, NJ. Has brother named Edward (I think).
> Possibly in NJ, VA, GA, MD, or DC. Please help! Any bit of information will be
> greatly appreciated!
> MaryLisa

Stuart M. Statham is living in Bloomington, Indiana, retired from the Federal Government. He is in the phone book. Birthday is May 9.

teacherm...@gmail.com

Mar 14, 2015, 10:55:31 PM3/14/15
On Saturday, August 22, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, LVHOOUR wrote:
> He was born May 5, 1947 in Plainfield, NJ. Has brother named Edward (I think).
> Possibly in NJ, VA, GA, MD, or DC. Please help! Any bit of information will be
> greatly appreciated!
> MaryLisa

Did you ever find Stuart Statham?

sherr...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2017, 3:14:19 PM1/29/17
Yes, this sounds like my birth and adoption. Sorry to be so late in responding. Hope you're still out there somewhere.

teacherm...@gmail.com

Mar 18, 2017, 1:01:01 AM3/18/17
Did you ever find Stuart Statham? Father of your baby.

teacherm...@gmail.com

May 28, 2018, 7:47:53 PM5/28/18
On Saturday, August 22, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, LVHOOUR wrote:
> He was born May 5, 1947 in Plainfield, NJ. Has brother named Edward (I think).
> Possibly in NJ, VA, GA, MD, or DC. Please help! Any bit of information will be
> greatly appreciated!
> MaryLisa

Did you find the person you were looking for?

pirat66

May 20, 2020, 6:59:27 PM5/20/20
On Saturday, August 22, 1998 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, LVHOOUR wrote:
> He was born May 5, 1947 in Plainfield, NJ. Has brother named Edward (I think).
> Possibly in NJ, VA, GA, MD, or DC. Please help! Any bit of information will be
> greatly appreciated!
> MaryLisa

Currently lives 3836 Devonshire Lane, Bloominton, IN Divorced second time.