Adoptions through Edna Gladney, III

Linda S. Hammer

Nov 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/29/99
Here are more messages posted in The Seeker using the Relatively
Seeking section, Check All Categories, and typing in the words Edna
Gladney. I am not matching them up, because I am in a hurry to post
them here, they are not all here, you can see them in their entirety by
going to The Seeker, address below. Angels, please help them. Paid
searchers, please do not solicit them.

Baby boy, born March, 1970, Duncan Memorial (Edna Gladney Home) Fort
Worth, TX.
Mother's hospital name was Rondah Ivey, real name Rondah Irving. Giving
you up was the
hardest thing I've ever done - and I've tried to live my life since
then so you would be proud
of me.
E-Mail Address: ron...@mcia.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 27307

I am Kristin Lynn Brandenberger born May 29, 1980 around 7 in the
evening in Fort
Worth, TX. I am looking for my birth mother or birth father. At the time
of my birth she was
18 and he was 20. I was put up for adoption through the Edna Gladney
Adoption Agency in
Fort Worth. My mother liked cheerleading and animals. My father
enjoyed water skiing
and bowling. Both were students at the time of my birth. My mother was
5' something and
my father was 6' something. Please call me at 830-560-1549 or write
me at: Kristin
Brandenberger, 408 Youngsford RD, New Braunfels, TX 78130. Please
contact me... I am
curious.
E-Mail Address:
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 27539

I am searching for my son, DOB 9/30/73. He was born in Ft.Worth,
Texas, at Duncan
Memorial Hospital,which The Edna Gladney Home ran at that time. The
papers I signed
named him at Baby Boy Galindo. My name was Mary Rose Galindo but I
went by Rosie
Garrett while at Gladney. My name now is Rosie Haught and I live in
Ft.Worth. I have two
wonderful children who would love to meet their brother and two
grandparents who have
never gotten over their first grandchild's loss. I am registered at
Gladney and and have
kept them aware of any medical infomation that you needed, son. I know
you know I want
to meet you but I will wait as long as it takes for you to decide you
want to meet me. I DO
NOT WANT TO TAKE YOUR PARENTS' PLACE! I know they are who did for you
what I
could not, but I DO love you!
E-Mail Address: ros...@kltymail.com
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 27861

Was adopted from Edna Gladney home on Sept. 14, 1961. Was born August
25, 1961. Crib
name was Eileen. Had an older sister (two years)who was being raised
by grandparents.
Searching for any one who my have known my birth family.
E-Mail Address: Pengu...@aol.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 39004

09/30/70 Female Adoptee born 4:44 at Duncan Memorial Hospital in Ft.
Worth, Tx.
Adopted through the Edna Gladney Home. In search of birthparents. Email
hay...@wcc.net
E-Mail Address: hay...@wcc.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 29834

iso daughter born 1/7/78 at the Edna Gladney Home in Ft. Worth TX. We
were not allowed
to use our real last names The name I used was Zipper. I am 5ft. 4"
have Red hair, and few
freckles. I want my daughter to know I have always loved her, and miss
her very much. She
has a lot of relatives that love her and want to meet
her.
E-Mail Address: pal...@airmail.net
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 31441

My name is Andy Glasscock and I am seeking information on my birth
parents. I was born
09/24/51 in Ft. Worth, Texas. I was adopted out of the Edna Gladney
Home. Would just like
some information on my past.
E-Mail Address: lynn...@worldnet.att.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 32248

Adoptee female born on or about 12/09/63 at the Edna Gladney Home in
Ft. Worth, Tx.
loking for birth parents.
E-Mail Address: vcbr...@webtv.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 33397

Looking for my daughter I placed for adoption in Fort Worth , Texas
while I stayed at the
Edna Gladney Home. she was not able to be born at Duncan Memorial
Hospital at Edna
Gladney due to complications and therefore was born at Harris
Hospital in fort Worth
Texas. Please contact me so we can at least maybe talk or exchange
photos. I do not want
to upset anyone and understand if you do not want to meet me or
speak with me.
E-Mail Address: beza...@lcc.net
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 33661

birthmother & birthfamily seeking a little girl given up at birth for
adoption on 11-18-75
through the Edna Gladney Home in Fort Worth, Tx. Birthmothers name is
Becky Jean
Bohlar, birth date of birth mother is 6-5-55. We've missed you all of
your life, we'd love to
meet you we've loved you all of your life even though you don't know
us. If you're looking
for us- we're here for you!
E-Mail Address: mcl...@pan-tex.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 35352

I am looking for my daughter born 1/78 at the Edna Gladney home in Ft.
Worth Tx. I have
registered and received non-id info. I want you to know that I love you
very much, and want
to see you again. Please contact me. Your bmom
E-Mail Address: pal...@airmail.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 35943

I was adopted at birth in 1974. My DOB is 3-16-74 and I was born in
Ft. Worth, Texas. I
am female, and was adopted through the Edna Gladney Foundation. I am
Caucasian and I
had dark hair and weighed about 8 pounds. I would like to contact
someone from my birth
family; I am particularly interested in learning of my heritage. My
name is Laura Walton.
Please e-mail or write if you have any information. email:
iri...@dwebs.dwebs.net or
write at 2247 Citrus Blvd. #105 Leesburg, FL 34748
E-Mail Address: iri...@dwebs.dwebs.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 36961

My half sister was put up for adotion. She was adopted from the Lena
Pope home or Edna
Gladney Home & most likely born there or at John Peter Smith Hospital.
She was born in
July 1965 if my mothers memory is correct (we have different
mothers)our father is Bill
Boone & her birth mother is Dianne Shimwell. She was adopted by a
prominent Ft. Worth
family the day after her birth by all accounts. Please
contact me.
E-Mail Address: BKN...@yahoo.com, BKNU...@aol.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 37593

Seeking birthson born 1/28/66 at 11:05 pm at Edna Gladney Home in Ft.
Worth Texas. Not
trying to interfere with your life, but I had no other children, have
always LOVEd you, and
the years are passing. My dream is to find you and let you know about
your "other" family.
You have a beautiful niece in California and my brother and sister,
your aunt and uncle, in
Florida. My parents passed away several years ago. I only hope
yours has been a
wonderful life. Please contact.
E-Mail Address: jung...@ctaz.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 37848

Female adoptee born 4/5/72 in Fort Worth at Edna Gladney. Anyone out
there looking?
E-Mail Address: eloi...@hotmail.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 38176

I am a birth mother seeking my daughter born January 31, 1982. I gave
her up for adoption
through the Edna Gladney Home (now called the Gladney Center) in Fort
Worth, TX. I
want her to know that I will always love her and I am registered with
the Gladney Center
and she can get my phone number and address from them. If you find this
message, please
contact me. I would love to meet you.
E-Mail Address: nr...@flash.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 38647

Female adoptee born 9/15/62. Adopted through Edna Gladney. Would just
like to know if
you are looking for me Contact through e-mail
jwfr...@airmail.net
E-Mail Address: jwfr...@airmail.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 40698

I am the birthmom iso of my daughter born 1/7/78 at the Edna Gladney
Home in Ft. Worth
Tx. The information I have obtained is as follows: She is in College
on a scholarship and
she is very musically talented. My personal message to my daughter is I
Love You. Please
make contact. There is a letter waiting for you at the Gladney place. I
would really like to
see and talk to you. I promise there will be no pressure. You can
make the first move.
E-Mail Address: pal...@airmail.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 42096

Wife helping husband search for birth daughter,girl, born April 22,
1979;Through Edna
Gladney Home, Fort Worth, Texas, Ft Worth, TX. bm is Kathy
(Katy)
Hurst.04/22/79,4/79,04/1979,4/22/79,April '79. birth
parents:caucasion,5'7 to 6'. blonde,blue
and brown,brown. both 18 years old. raised Tulsa, OK. child adopted
in Missouri, MO.
4-22-79,4-79,04-1979. 04.22.79. 918.245.9372.
E-Mail Address: r-jw...@worldnet.att.net
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 42538

Trying to locate daughter born 9-16-66 in Fort Worth, Texas at Edna
Gladney Center.
Conatact mom at Kat...@usa.net.
E-Mail Address: Kat...@usa.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 42965

Birthmother searching for daughter born 11/30/72, 11-30-72, Nov. 30,
1972, November 30,
1972, at Fort Worth Texas Edna Gladney Home Duncan Memorial Hospital
Contact me at
Synthia LaFontaine, 817-427-2062, 5709 Bonnie Drive, Watauga, TX
76148, e-mail
s_d_laf...@msn.com
E-Mail Address: s_d_laf...@msn.com
Contact By: Any and All Methods
Ad Number: 43372

Female adoptee in search of B/Family! Born April 6, 1976 in Ft. Worth,
Texas at Duncan
Memorial Hospital. My adoption was done through Edna Gladney. B/M was
5'5" tall,
weighed approximately 115 lbs, brown hair, green eyes and medium skin.
Her hobbies were
horseback riding and music. I have no information on my B/F. I think I
look a lot like my
B/M. Please contact me if you have any information!!!
tjan...@wcnet.net
E-Mail Address: tjan...@wcnet.net
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 43312

I was born at Duncan Memorial Hospital, Ft. Worth, TX, March 27, 1966
and I am seeking
my birth parents. I was adopted from the Edna Gladney Home in Ft.
Worth. I am a
caucasian male. I know my mother was 18 at the time of my birth she
was 5'4",150lbs.,
blue-eyed, black haired. Her stated career choice was journalism or
advertising. My father
was 22, 5'9", 190lbs., blue-eyed, brown haired. His stated vocation was
a mechanic. If you
or someone you know matches the description of the persons in this
message please
contact me if you so desire. I look forward to hearing from
you.
E-Mail Address: randy...@lennoxind.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 44519

I would very much like to know my grandson who was adopted from the
Edna Gladney
Home in Ft. Worth. He was a beautiful little baby boy with red hair at
birth. He was born in
March of 1978. His mother, Lori, was only 16 at the time of his
birth. I bitterly regret
letting him be adopted and I fervently hope that he has had a
wonderful life and caring
parents. I did hear that the couple who adopted him also had an adopted
daughter. He is 21
years old now and I hope so much that he is trying to find his birth
parents or at least
thinking about it. He has two aunts, two uncles and five cousins on
his birth mother's side
that he's never known. I can be contacted at
Daen...@hotmail.com
E-Mail Address: Daen...@hotmail.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 45311

Birthmother seeking white male son adopted from Edna Gladney Home
for Unwed
Mothers, Ft. Worth Texas. Date of birth is 12/27/67. Please
email
bga...@mindspring.com if you are this person. Mother desparately
seeking this
individual. Do not know who adopted this person.
E-Mail Address: bga...@mindspring.com
Contact By: E-Mail
Ad Number: 45761

--
Linda S. Hammer
The Seeker, Reuniting America!

Find all your missing friends, relatives, classmates, military pals,
heirs & beneficiaries, birth parents, adoptees, or missing child. If
you can't find your missing friend or relative through The Seeker, they
have left the planet!

donn...@gmail.com

Feb 10, 2015, 4:35:05 AM2/10/15

comeal...@gmail.com

May 21, 2016, 1:54:32 PM5/21/16
Hi, I am a female adoptee DOB 8/10/83 seeking birth mother or father.
Edna Gladney Agency Fort Worth Texas
Email: wande...@optonline.net
Thank you so much for any help at all. I've been searching for many years with no luck.

crmgr...@gmail.com

Aug 24, 2016, 12:50:13 AM8/24/16
Hi I am a male born 1978 @ Duncan Memorial adopted through edna gladney. My mother was 16 when she had me.. I have red hair and I was told she also had red hair. My crib name may have been Van. I can be reached @ crmgr...@gmail.com

tracy...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2017, 8:14:56 AM2/2/17
Searching for daughter born at duncan memorial hospital november 25 1980 adoption thru edna gladney home. My name was Tracy Lance weren't allowed to use our real last name which really was Love. Been looking for 36 yrs please email me at Tracykim862@ yahoo.com Birth father Paul Edward Williams

bellad...@gmail.com

Mar 19, 2017, 2:54:16 AM3/19/17

Tammy Leonard

Mar 19, 2017, 2:56:19 AM3/19/17
On Monday, November 29, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Linda S. Hammer wrote:
i was born in march 25 75 im looking for my mom my name is tammy and i was held at gladney 28 days while they found my dad to sign papers he was 19 she was 15

bcontre...@uvaldecisd.net

Mar 30, 2017, 3:50:31 PM3/30/17
On Monday, November 29, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, Linda S. Hammer wrote:
Female born June 6, 1973 at Duncan Memorial and Adopted out of Enda Gladney Agency. Birth mother was 15 or 16 years old.

illestr...@gmail.com

Nov 22, 2018, 1:07:39 PM11/22/18
HEY IM A GUY BORN AUGUST 11 1980 @ DUNCAN MEMORIAL 5:45AM MOTHER STATED SHE WAS 23 WITH 2 KIDS BEFORE BORN 76 AND 78. I NEED U MOM. MY LIFE IS CRAZY. BEEN ON MY OWN SINCE 13. MY NAME IS MATT LOWERY I LIVE IN DALLAS SO IF UR ALIVE OR SEE THIS MSG CALL ME IM NOT MAD. I UNDERSTAND LIFE. 972 513.8740

darcy...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2019, 10:22:01 PM1/23/19
I am willing to help anyone that needs help, for free. Please contact me at lor...@lorenejordan.me

jehg...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2019, 2:18:17 AM4/12/19
Where are you located and how can you help?

jmag...@ttsd.k12.or.us

Feb 14, 2020, 3:30:33 PM2/14/20
On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 7:22:01 PM UTC-8, darcy...@gmail.com wrote:
> I am willing to help anyone that needs help, for free. Please contact me at lor...@lorenejordan.me

ISO of birth relatives
I am:
Female
DOB 05/29/1970
hospital: Duncan Memorial (Edna Gladney, Forth Worth, TX Tarrant county)

half sibling - Male, DOB 04/01/1969 born at Duncan Memorial

Thank you

amieevi...@gmail.com

May 13, 2020, 3:54:06 PM5/13/20
Needing help finding bio family, I’ve registered and received my non id paperwork. Email address is amieevi...@gmail.com