Looking for a boy born in March 1964, at birth his name was Philip Sheridan.

Michele Poynter

Aug 17, 2022, 9:27:30 AM8/17/22
Born Philip Sheridan in Little Rock March 1964. Mother-Mary Sheridan, she was 21 years old. I do not know the fathers name. Mary (went by MaryKay) was a redhead with freckles. The boy may or may not have red hair and freckles but I might think that the family that adopted him may have a similar complexion because there was a possibility that he would have been a ginger. She was from Chicago but stayed with a friend near Little Rock until she gave birth in a home for Unwed Mothers in Little Rock. I was told it was a Catholic home but having a hard time finding anything other than FCH.
Please reach out!
email: wwmm...@gmail.com