adopted brothers

Mikie

Aug 29, 2010, 5:50:00 PM8/29/10
to theadopti...@googlegroups.com
my brother; david smith and I are looking for our youngest brothers
who have been adopted. we have an older brother who died in 1987. we
would appreciate any kind of assistance available.

Brothers; david newman daily. feb 1992. davis hospital - statesville
nc. (father; David Daily)

norgene bruce moore dob october? 1989 - winston-salem nc. (father;
chester tidwell) placed w/ dss at birth

neil jay newman - september? 1988 statesville nc (father; steve
johnson)

birthmother; pamela thompson moore johnson - dob 07/19/1954 (of
mooresville, nc.)

thanks,

michael huffman

kristin....@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2019, 11:45:47 PM1/9/19
Hey Mikie, my wife Kristin and I were looking up my potential family. I was adopted born in September of 1985. We found online data that shows you could be my brother since I was adopted. This sounds odd if you are not but I wanted to check. Hope all is well and let me know either way! Thanks

tammywe...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2019, 7:42:52 PM6/23/19
I'm looking for Amy Miller the director of link adoption it's very important plz I'm a birth mom I need to talk too here aspt
8434501981
Thanks tammy weifert