Need:BA with conversion-Birmingham, Al

Niki

May 9, 2012, 1:51:39 PM5/9/12
Hi Partner,

I Hope your doing good.

Please go through below requirement. If you found any resume with you
please forward his/her resume to rc...@nihaki.com

Position: BA with conversion
Location: Birmingham, Al
Length: 6 months.

Must Have:
Sr. Business Analyst (10 plus years of experience)
Data mapping-Sr. Level experience
Conversion-Sr. Level experience
Real estate financial systems

Pluses:
Fidelity RE or Fidelity Real Estate

*They really need an RE but would only consider similar systems if BA
conversion experience, and data mapping are strong and recent. No mid
level Candidates will do only Sr. Level with 10 plus years. of
experience with the above must have’s.

Thanks

With regards..

Steve..
NIHAKI SYSTEMS, Inc.
Dayton,NJ: Tel: (732) 438-1906; Ex:107
Email: rc...@nihaki.com
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact
information and a remove link rc...@nihaki.com for removal from our
mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "REMOVE
FROM THE MAILING LIST" in the subject heading and your email address
in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers
given above.