(IVÁN): Satan FAILS to understand Isaac's SACRED-FLESH in you, but CANAAN and GOD understand it, enriching you and the earth wholly:

1 view

valarezo

Mar 27, 2021, 2:32:10 PM3/27/21
Sábado, 27 de Marzo, 2021 de Nuestro Salvador Jesucristo, Guayaquil, Ecuador-Iberoamérica

(Cartas del cielo son escritas por Iván Valarezo)

Satan FAILS to understand Isaac's SACRED-FLESH in you, but CANAAN and GOD understand it, enriching you and the earth wholly:

Graciously, our heavenly Father along with His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit needed to establish a sacred-flesh with its unbreakable bones and atoning-blood that will be extremely holy thus to stand in His presence throughout humankind, because He needed to live with it in His children from Israel and the families of the nations, where the sin of the world is dead forever. This will be a sacred-flesh, where Satan will be completely lost along with his fallen angels and the angel of death, because it will be filled with His perfect holiness that it will be impossible for anyone ever to find it throughout the earth, thus keeping a perfect relationship with His children always through life.

In fact, Satan along with his cronies will be impossible to see it throughout the earth much less touch it, because it is a sacred-flesh that emerged from our heavenly Father as His holy-seed that will embrace Israel along with every man, woman and child from the families of the nations from the past and the future with perfect salvation throughout eternity. Really, this is a sacred-flesh that no one since the days of Abraham and Sarah have ever been able to understand it, because it was born from our heavenly Father by the Holy Spirit’s power to be manifested in Canaan through His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb, thus granting perfect salvation, healing and endless blessing to Abraham and family forever.

That is why, that through the life of Abraham along with his beloved son Isaac and Sarah his mother and others as well, as the adoptive children (bought with money from foreigners), neighbors and friends were able to live in peace and lasting prosperity, because Satan along with his cronies was confused that he failed to launch an attack against it. Satan and his followers just failed continually to understand it through Abraham’s life and in his promised children through the generations that were to be born in Egypt’s captivity that he failed continually to intervene in the great task that they were to execute divinely for humankind, and this was to take their sins to the Red sea baptism for its final destruction.

This is our heavenly Father’s holy-seed giving birth to His Son Jesus Christ as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers for Jacob to be born along with the twelve Israelis patriarchs in Canaan, where sin has always failed to exist through the generations, thus everyone failed to collect sin, however the children did in Egypt for the Red sea water baptism. Truthfully, this was the cross born from our heavenly Father’s holy body by the Holy Spirit through Sarah’s barren-womb for His children to be born in Canaan without sin forever, however, the patriarchs in time of famine descended to Egypt to take on the sins of the world to destroy them at the Red Sea water baptism, thus finally to conquer Canaan from Satan.

Understanding that, Satan had established Satanists’ nations worshipping him and his fallen angels, including death, thus Canaan will fail to become our heavenly Father’s home-sweet-home that He had created from His holy heart to have every child from Israel and the families of the nations: born there without sin, for Him to live with them forever loved through life and well into eternity. Indeed, our heavenly Father needed to replace every sinful-flesh and the forbidden fruit from His children from past and future generations with His sacred-flesh and the fruit of life that is His bread and wine that you may eat from Lord’s Table at any time during the day, thus you may have communion with Him in His Spirit always carrying His will through life.

For our heavenly Father needed to return to life with His children in heaven’s glory, as paradise and The New Jerusalem from heaven above, but He had to have them living in His holy-seed that is His sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood, so He may have a perfect relationship with each of them throughout the earth until His kingdom may come finally. Really, our heavenly Father was looking forward to have a perfect relationship with His children from Israel and the families of the nations from the past and the future as well, but have this relationship with them in His sacred-flesh that no one can really understand it, except His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit through eternity, starting in Canaan.

Considering that, Canaan is the home of our heavenly Father’s holy-seed shown as Isaac by the Holy Spirit’s power from Sarah’s barren-womb, because it needed to become reborn with His children from Israel and the families of the nations at the earth’s heart, so they may return to Him through the water baptism that they may execute at their home’s bathtub. However, for our heavenly Father to turn the earth’s heart into His holy heart for His children to be reborn to see life in Canaan again, where there is no sin forever, then the Valley of the dried bones under Canaan had to become His loving heart giving life again to His children throughout the families of the nations baptized in water already.

Therefore, for our heavenly Father to get ancient Israel seeing life along with ancient and modern nations, then, He had to remove the world’s sin collected by the Israelites for four-hundred years to abandon them at the Red Sea baptism in one day thus taking His sacred-flesh baptized already to the earth’s heart to save humankind from sin in one day as well finally. Surely, at the Red Sea baptism the entire house of Israel was baptized in water by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, so they may finally abandon the sinful-flesh and the spirit of error with every sin collected to receive the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit to live victoriously through the Sinai’s desert’s daily hostilities.

Moreover, our heavenly Father needed the entire house of Israel to become Canaan’s rightful citizens: Inheriting abundant richness, powers and glories that are there for the families of the nations, finally to enjoy life but only in His sacred-flesh and atoning-blood that everyone may obtain throughout the earth by being baptized in water to see life again, where sin fails to exist through eternity. Understanding that, our heavenly Father needed every man, woman and child from ancient Israel to live throughout the Sinai desert’s every day hostility in His sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood, because He needed to relive (recreate) everyone’s life lived already upon earth before descending into hell’s torment forever cursed, for failing to honor His holy name fires throughout their days upon earth.

Kind-heartedly, our heavenly Father needed to expiate, judge and cover every sin that every man, woman and child had committed against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit with the oath sworn to Isaac’s rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness within the Tabernacle’s Holy of Holiest, finally covering the earth’s heart with His sacred-flesh baptized already to remove the world’s sin finally forever. Given that, as ancient Israel descended to the Valley of the dried bones then they did it with the sacred-flesh bleeding the life lived through the Sinai’s desert with the sins that they had expiated, judge and cover with lamb's atoning-blood, for the earth’s heart to become finally His holy heart birthing His children to life again bound towards heaven’s glory forever justified.

Certainly, our heavenly Father had His Holy Spirit in Sarah’s barren-womb for His Son Jesus Christ to become Isaac in Canaan, where there is no sin, so the promised children may live in Egypt’s captivity, baptized in water through the Sinai’s desert finally descending to the earth’s heart to be reborn from His holy heart to see life again in heaven’s glory forever enriched. Surely, if His israelís children would fail to become reborn from His holy heart then they will fail to enter heaven’s glory forever loved, enriched and blessed, therefore He needed the earth’s heart as His holy heart filled with His unfailing-love for His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, Israel and the nations thus everyone may always ascend forever loved into His angelical kingdom.

Consequently, it was important for our heavenly Father always to use a sacred-flesh filled with His Holy Spirit along with everlasting powers and glories that Satan, the fallen angels and death will fail to understand throughout the life of His children from Israel and the families of the nations, and so, Satan’s evils will never touch them as he once touched Job, for example. For our heavenly Father long to live with you along with your loved ones in His holy-seed that can only emanate from Him towards you, so you may become as perfect and holy as He is in eternity, because He is already in your soul, given that your soul emerged from Him thus you may live as His child forever blessed throughout the earth.

In other words, our heavenly Father gave birth to you along with your loved ones from His sacred-flesh and atoning-blood filled with His eternal life as His perfect will within you upon earth, done, as it is in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts, thus He created new richness, powers and glories untouched by sin to be enjoyed by you nowadays until kingdom may come. Therefore, our heavenly Father along with His Holy Spirit is in your soul, surrounded by your sinful-flesh and spirit of error thus baptized in water by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then, He will be surrounded by His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh, liberating Him to grow within and around you, performing His perfect will always through life.

Really, our heavenly Father needs to grow within you with His Holy Spirit but in His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh that is originally Isaac that over Jerusalem’s holy hill, resting over Mount Moriah, Abraham was declared perfect and holy in Canaan, thus receiving His promised children in perfect holiness through his days, starting with Jacob and the twelve Israelis patriarchs born unrelated to sin forever. Well, this is what will happen with you and loved ones, neighbors and friends, baptized in your home bathtub, then, submerge you will emerge from the Jordan river in Canaan with our heavenly Father and His Holy Spirit, because He has always been with your living-soul, and now, He is liberated surrounded with His sacred-flesh to perform His perfect will with you on earth finally.

Historically, our heavenly Father will always fail to work with any other flesh with His children from Israel and the families of the nations, because He is extremely perfect and holy, thus He requires perfection and holiness from you, and this is only possible with His Son Jesus Christ’s sacred-flesh that is Isaac attracting for you from Canaan and from heaven above daily richness. Furthermore, our heavenly Father has called every man, woman and child through the generations from Israel and the families of the nations to love, serve and worship Him baptized in water and in the Holy Spirit, so they may have the required sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit within them thus for Him to enrich them from Canaan and from heaven above with daily richness.

In other words, once our heavenly Father has managed to have His children baptized in water by invoking Him, as God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob, then He will have them dressing His sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood filled with life eternal powers that will enrich the earth entirely, for His soon coming kingdom of His amazing eternal love. Indeed, our heavenly Father has begun to dress not only Isaac with His holy-seed that is His sacred-flesh along with the atoning-blood filled with eternal life’s amazing richness, enriching the entire earth and humankind, but also, it has the amazing powers to conquer continually new richness, glories and powers unseen before by anyone until now that are in Canaan these days waiting for you.

Frankly, richness, glories and powers that you were born with them originally from our heavenly Father, emerging from His image and living-soul that Satan along with his fallen angels have always tried to put his wicked hands on them, but he has failed until now, because they are hidden in the sacred-flesh in Canaan for you to receive them soon—baptized in water only. Certainly, our heavenly Father created heaven and earth with amazing sweetness and endless richness, glories and powers untouched by Lucifer’s sin and the terrible angelical rebellion of the fallen angels and death that you may have them these days to enjoy with your loved ones only in His sacred-flesh, because, in it, Satan will fail to see them ever much less touch them.

This is when, our heavenly Father will have His holy heart very happy in His chest but also in your chest, for it is established in you continually loving Him, His Son Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit and the angelical hosts through eternity in Canaan, where His holy heart is under it loving you passionately with powerfully daily richness in your homeland. For this is our heavenly Father’s unfailing-love from His holy heart granted unto His children from Israel and the families of the nations, emanating continually from the rock of salvation that are His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that you will receive immediately baptized in water by invoking His name’s perfect holiness nailed to Jerusalem’s holy cross, in Canaan, victorious with humankind forever.

Ultimately, our heavenly Father’s holy name needed to be nailed to His holy-seed in Canaan thus to bless the earth until sin may disappear from it entirely forever, so His children from Israel and the families of the nations may love, serve, honor and exalt it, for it is nailed to you and loved ones over Jerusalem’s holy cross, enriching you always through eternity. Certainly, this is our heavenly Father’s holy name fire that everyone fails to understand, possessing amazing richness of holiness and perfection only existing in our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but now these divinely attributes may exist within you as well, for it is nailed to Jerusalem’s holy cross, in Canaan, that is you with loved ones forever enriched.

This was something that our heavenly Father needed to do from the start upon earth and in Canaan, because this is a holy ground, where sin has failed to exist through eternity entirely, and so, He needed to nail His holy name fires that everyone has failed to understand it until now upon His sacred-flesh that also everyone fails to understand it until now. Thus, baptized in water by invoking our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, then, you will receive His glorified-body that is His holy-seed emerging from His holy body for you to become one with Him in His cross and with His Holy name: for the powers operating in you every day no one will be able to understand them ever.

For this is how our heavenly Father has been doing His perfect will with the angelical hosts in heaven’s glory, and this is how He needs to convey His perfect will with you and your loved ones, neighbors and friends through the entire earth, because He needs to enrich it with you and with Canaan’s richness for His kingdom of love to come finally. Therefore: --For our heavenly Father to have His holy-seed that is Isaac’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and atoning-blood receiving with bronze nails His holy name fires along with His Son Jesus Christ and you along with your loved ones, neighbors and friends, then, He had to have had His holy-seed baptized at the Red Sea for the world’s sin to die throughout humankind lastly.

Consequently, His Son Jesus Christ needed to be born from Sarah’s barren-womb by the Holy Spirit’s powers in Canaan, because there has never been sin in this holy ground, becoming His home-sweet-home for Jerusalem’s holy cross and with His holy name fires nailed to His children from Israel and the ancient and modern families of the nations for perfect salvation finally. Meaning that, our heavenly Father needed to have Abraham’s son Isaac born with His sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood that no one has ever been able to understand until now, and so, for Jacob along with the twelve Israelis patriarchs may live in Canaan unrelated to sin, for the children to collect the world’s sin in Egypt’s captivity for the coming water baptism.

Indeed, our heavenly Father needed His holy name fires nailed to His holy-seed that had collected every sin committed by ancient and modern Israel along with the nations against Him, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, destroying them from the earth entirely, finally nailing His holy name’s powers to His children over Jerusalem’s holy cross, in Canaan, securing everyone’s everlasting-salvation finally forever. For this was the only way possible that our heavenly Father could transfer every power that His children from Israel and the nations from past and future generations needed to stand blessed upon earth always victorious against Satan, fallen angels, death, sicknesses, conflicts, poverty, witchcraft families and hell’s torment, thus they may live His life enriched progressively, as He lives it in heaven’s glory always.

Real powers operating within you, because baptized in water by invoking His holy name’s perfect holiness then you are blessed: powers only found in our heavenly Father’s sacred-flesh and the oath sworn to Isaac pouring upon Canaan for you and your loved ones always to possess them, so Satan’s wild ones will fail to find you through life until kingdom may come upon earth finally. Really, in our heavenly Father’s holy-seed then we have His sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that Satan along with his fallen angels, death and witchcraft families along with other evil-hearted people have always failed to understand thus to find you and destroy you, because Satan needs to destroy you before you may finally honor His holy name fires over Jerusalem’s holy cross, in Canaan.

For Satan to see you honoring our heavenly Father’s holy name fires that he has always failed to understand along with the fallen angels, death and witchcraft families from hell’s torment, then this is a serious defeat for his kingdom of darkness that now he feels extremely defeated by you baptized in water with your loved ones, and so, he stays away from you always. Given that, Satan and his cronies have always failed to understand our heavenly Father’s holy name fires, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that he feels lost with you baptized in water, because he has failed to understand the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood until this day, thus, you are a serious threat to him, always failing to understand you too fully.

Therefore, it is important that not only you may become baptized in water along with your loved ones, especially your children by invoking His holy name fires perfect holiness, causing you to dress the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit, where our heavenly Father will perform His perfect will always through life, as the sinful-flesh is finally lost forever cursed in hell’s fire. Now, our heavenly Father will live with you along with the Holy Spirit, because now you will be dressing His glorified body born initially from Him by the Holy Spirit’s powers through Sarah’s barren-womb to declare Abraham perfect and holy, then, again Isaac was born from David’s virgin daughter to declare you perfect and holy to enter His new earth forever enriched nowadays.

For our heavenly Father needs every child from Israel and the nations to dress His sacred-flesh and His Holy Spirit filled with His eternal life and the oath sworn to Isaac’s daily powers, because He needs to expel Satan and his fallen angels along with death never to be in your life, because He needs to be your only God Almighty, all-powerful throughout eternity. Really, our heavenly Father can always avoid Satan and his cronies from ever influencing your life with lies, cures, witchcraft, infirmities, poverty and death along with other evils, because He is a very holy in heaven’s glory with the angelical hosts and with you on earth, dressing His sacred-flesh, thus to conquer new richness, powers and glories unseen before by anyone until now.

Furthermore, our heavenly Father needs to fill the new earth, as the new kingdom of His eternal love with His richness emanating with you, as you emerged from His image and His living-soul, thus enriching Canaan and the earth as heaven’s glory has never been enriched before, because He is determined to live with us in His perfect love and endless richness throughout eternity. Besides that, our heavenly Father needs to have a new kingdom of His eternal love that has always existed in His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit along with His faithful angelical hosts, but now He needs His children dressing His glorified-body of the sacred-flesh filled with His life, where Satan and fallen angels along with death will fail to influence it forever.

Moreover, our heavenly Father needs not only Israel but also the nations giving Him His children born from them by the oath sworn to Isaac’s power, because baptized in water: they will be living in His sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit that as they may eat from the Lord’s Table’s bread and wine with Him, then His angels are born into His new earth. Really, holy angels that our heavenly Father will need to be born from the families of the nations, starting with Israel, replacing those lost to Lucifer in his angelical rebellion against His holy name fires in heaven’s glory, so they may perform His mighty works that previous angels were performing, thus new glories may be conquered throughout the earth finally.

However, Satan understands what our heavenly Father is willing to do with Israel and the families of the nations, thus to have His holy angels returning to Him to perform great works that were executed normally throughout the angelical kingdom until Lucifer deceived them, and so, Satan is in Canaan with witchcraft families to have his children born before the Lord has His finally. Firmly, Satan knows that he can never have his children born from Israel, because evil will fail to emerge from our heavenly Father’s holy-seed that is Isaac’s sacred-flesh without sin as His covenant of life with Israel forever, thus it is impossible for Satan to emerge from them, but he can have his witchcraft families have his children in Canaan, deceiving the world finally.

Indeed, Satan would have loved to be from Israel, as from our heavenly Father’s holy-seed that is Isaac’s sacred-flesh, unbreakable bones and the atoning-blood in Israel finally granting the King Messiah but never Satan as the false messiah: however, he is born from somewhere else, deceiving the nations, starting with Israel, by telling them that he is the messiah when that is impossible. Therefore, Satan is using the sinful-flesh as the Satanists families to deceive Israel and the nations, so they may always know lies, curses, calumnies, infirmities, poverty and death, however, our heavenly Father is using the sacred-flesh and the Holy Spirit through His water baptism for His children always to know His truth that sets them free with Canaan’s daily richness forever.

Really, our heavenly Father has given us an earth filled with oceans, seas, rivers, lakes and other bodies of water as your home bathtub, so you may submerge into it: emerging instantly from the Jordan river away from the world to enter into Canaan and in His new earth, where sin fails to exist forever in His sacred-flesh and in His Holy Spirit. For this is what make our heavenly Father’s holy heart very happy with His children from Israel and the nations, as you and I nowadays, baptized in water and in the Holy Spirit, then we are enjoying His life eternal being lived by each one of us in Canaan’s richness, while we may still live our daily lives at home and in our homelands.

Sincerely, this is a glorious life that our heavenly Father would love to live it with families from Israel and the nations in Canaan, where sin fails to exist and Satan with his fallen angels has no door accessing it, therefore, His holy heart is happy with His children baptized in water living in His home-sweet-home, finally enjoying His amazing life with you forever. For this is the problem that Israel unaware had to face through the generations, because Satanists families have always surrounded them with darkness of endless witchcraft, so the glorious life that our heavenly Father has entrusted unto them will fail to manifest in Canaan, blessing all the families of the nations, where evil spirits will disappear, as they are baptized in water.

Timely, our heavenly Father gave life to His children from His image and living soul, thus He may live within their living-souls forever, however, although Adam and Eve ate from the forbidden fruit, deceived by the serpent of Eden, He never abandoned them, instead He waited to dress them with His sacred-flesh, where He emerges with endless-glories to enrich the earth finally forever. Certainly, our heavenly Father is always with His living-soul in every man, woman and child surrounded with the sinful-flesh and darkness, therefore, He will always fail to manifest Himself with His glories within His children until they are baptized in water to receive the sacred-flesh, where He will grow with endless-glories, powers and richness through them and the entire earth—for His coming kingdom.

For Satan will fail to stop our heavenly Father and the Holy Spirit’s glories, powers and endless-richness never touched by sin to manifest in His children throughout the earth, because he has always failed to understand His holy name fires, the sacred-flesh, the atoning-blood and the oath sworn to Isaac’s powers until now, and so, the earth will be enriched by you abundantly at last. Historically, our heavenly Father assured Abraham that all the families will be blessed in His holy-seed that is His Son Jesus Christ born as Isaac from Sarah’s barren-womb, for Him no longer to be surrounded with the sinful-flesh in His children’s living-souls, but instead He will be surrounded by His sacred-flesh and His Spirit, where He will grow within their living-souls, enriching the earth entirely.

Consequently, our heavenly Father has always blessed all the families of the nations through Israel, because of the sacred-flesh and the atoning-blood that they bear through life, thus He may work with them to cause powerful things to happen in different places, as He may will, enriching those that will eventually may become baptized in water and saved in His sacred-flesh. Really, our heavenly Father has always work with the twelve tribes of Israel one way or another, since the start with Abraham and Isaac, because He needed Israel entirely collecting the ancient and modern nations’ sins committed against Him and His holy name fires, but also, He needed to go through the Sinai’s desert with Israel celebrating His Sabbath rest without fail through everyone’s life.

Kindly, our heavenly Father needed to start His Sabbath rest covenant with Moses and Israel within the Sinai’s desert, as they performed the oath sworn to Isaac’s rituals and ceremonies of perfect holiness, while humankind rested already at hell’s posts bitten by poisonous snakes: therefore, on every Sabbath’s holy-gathering, then Israel became the Holiest nation, blessing all families instantly with great powers on earth. Given that, the entire house of Israel is born initially with the sacred-flesh, the atoning-blood filled with our heavenly Father’s eternal life and endless-richness blessing the entire earth with perfect holiness always, but also, in every Sabbath rest His mere presence makes Israel and the families of the nations perfect and holy forever, for His coming kingdom of His eternal love for His children forever.

This is how, our heavenly Father has kept ancient and modern Israel perfectly holy through every Sabbath celebration, given that, they failed water baptism through the generations to enter His covenant of life that is Isaac’s sacred-flesh but also Canaan that is in both without sin forever, thus they may bless the earth not only on Sabbath but every day until His kingdom may come. This is how, our heavenly Father has blessed all the families of the nations with Israel, as He normally gathered with His children on every Sabbath celebration, thus to bless with peace, love and other powerful blessings that He will normally grant unto Israel and the earth entirely, for His new earth to be enriched as heaven’s glory has never been enriched until now.

Otherwise, the entire earth will be violent as in Noah’s days, because every man, woman and child, was living in the sinful-flesh, the forbidden fruit and the spirit of error rebellious against our heavenly Father, His Son Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit that He had to call the water to stop the violence everywhere—as a call for a worldwide water baptism. Nowadays, our heavenly Father has been able to have peace within all the families throughout the earth, while He is able to celebrate every Sabbath with Israel and within the midst of the nations, however, every time that His enemies were killing His children, as in holocausts, then violence as in Noah’s days manifested as WW 1, WW 2 and other wars worldwide.

Therefore, we will have an ever-increasing peace everywhere throughout the families of the nations, if our heavenly Father can celebrate His Sabbath days with His children in peace, because once attacked by His enemies then wars will break out again, as mentioned before, given that, once He can enjoy peace with His sacred-flesh and Holy Spirit throughout Israel—then peace flows the earth. Certainly, this is our heavenly Father’s sacred-flesh and atoning-blood emanating from His glorious-body for you to be declared perfect and holy in heaven’s glory and throughout the earth, once baptized in water, then you will abandon the sinful-flesh, where Satan’s poverty grows, to receive His sacred-flesh, where He grows to enrich you entirely, executing His perfect will that enriches the earth at last everlasting. Amen!

Culture and peace for every one today and always!

Cordially yours,

The Bible says there EXIST only one way to heaven!

JESUS said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes unto the heavenly
Father, but by me" John, 14:6

Nobody else can save you. Trust JESUS today!

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the L-rd Yehoshua, and shalt believe
within your heart that GOD hath raised him from the dead, then thou shalt be saved."
Romans 10: 9

You must do the Following:

Put your faith to work and pray right now in your heart and soul.
Admit you are a sinner. See Romans 310
Be willing to turn from sin (repent) See Acts 17:30
Believe that JESUS died for you, was buried and rose from the dead. See Romans
10-: 9-10

Through prayer, invite JESUS into your life to become your personal Savior. See
Romans 10:13

What to pray? Or what to say to the HEAVENLY FATHER in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST in Prayer...?

Do the following and ASK HIM to GIVE YOU, RIGHT NOW, the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT (GIFTS of the SPIRIT THAT ARE FREE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE
according to the SCRIPTURES as YOU TURNED AWAY FROM YOUR SINS AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO CLEANSE YOU WITH HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD THE SINS of YOUR SOUL and LIFE) and HE will listen to you AND DO IT:

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart
that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with
your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the Scripture says, "Anyone who
trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between
Jew and Gentile, rich or poor, small or great, wise or not-- just the same, the Lord is
Lord of all and richly blesses them who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." Romans 10:9-13

Dear GOD, I am a sinner and in need of forgiveness. I believe that the L-rd JESUS
shed His PRECIOUS BLOOD and died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I
now invite JESUS to come into my heart and life as my personal Savior.

If you said the above PRAYER, then YOU ACCEPTED Jesus Christ as your ONLY WAY
to HEAVEN and your PERSONAL SAVIOR FOR ETERNITY?

Did you receive Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior TODAY?

YES _____? Or, NO ______?

Date____/____/___ YES ______? Or, NO ______?

If you trusted JESUS as your Savior, you have just begun a wonderful new life
with Him. Now:

Read your Bible every day to get to know JESUS CHRIST better.
Talk to GOD in prayer in the NAME of JESUS CHRIST everyday.
Be baptized in water submersion and in the power of the Holy Spirit of God,
worship, fellowship, and serve with other Messianic Jews and gentile believers
as well in a Temple where JESUS is preached and the Bible is the final authority.

Tell others about JESUS.

Now, a reminder, do not forget to pray for me; please include me in your
prayers for me and my love ones, for your prayers are very important in heaven.
You do not have any idea how important your prayers are in Heaven; Jesus
suffered, anguished, prayed, cried, shed His Precious Blood and Died on the Cross
of Golgotha for your prayers to be heard in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest. That
is CORRECT. The Holy Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, and all the Holy
Angels hear your prayers in Heaven in the Holy of Holiest too. I most
add that THERE is a GREAT FESTIVITY with GOD and all the HOLY ANGELS in HEAVEN when you do the SINNERS PRAYER and SPEAK to GOD in the NAME of HIS WONDERFUL King Messiah and HOLY SON, JESUS CHRIST. Thank you.

http://www.supercadenacristiana.com/index.php

http://www.faithcomesbyhearing.com/ambassador/free-audio-bible-download

http://radioalerta.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsYA-M0r-w4&playnext=1&list=PLEF344CEAC8A8F474&feature=results_main