CONDOS IN THE PHILIPPINES

ChrisKoh

Sep 10, 2009, 2:32:17 PM9/10/09
GRAND SOHO MAKATI CONDOMINIUM

For more information, visit http://www.condosphilippinesrealestate.com

First of all, thank you very much for your interest in our Grand Soho
Makati or GSM project. GSM is a 41-storey residential development of
Century Properties Group -- the developer behind world-class projects
like Essensa East Forbes (Judged by Asiaweek as the best residential
building in the country). It is located in one of the most ideal
locations within Makati 's Gloden Triangle, flanked by Buendia and
Dela Costa Avenue in Salcedo Village .

GSM breaks new ground by taking the conventional and familiar ideas
about a home and taking it all a notch higher. GSM buyers get a well
appointed, fully-fitted, and luxurious home without investing too much
money. GSM challenged the way condo units are sold by making our
buyers our partners through a unique co-development approach. As a co-
development partner, you get the following additional advantages/
benefits:

1. GSM is VAT FREE. This gives you a savings equivalent to 12% of
unit price. No hidden charges.

2. FREE Documentary Stamp and Transfer Tax (1.5-2% of unit Price) -
Docs Stamps and Transfer Tax are FREE when the title of the unit is
transferred to your name.

All these translate to a huge 14% savings versus any other condo in
the country. With other projects, you as a buyer will be carrying this
14% extra fees/taxes. Aside from such savings, investors in GSM
automatically get an additional 12% savings because GSM is fully
fitted and fully furnished.

GSM will be the first and the only residential development in Makati
to deliver luxury residential units FULLY-FITTED and STYLISHLY
FURNISHED when handed to buyers. Moving in is worry-free and hassle-
free as living in GSM starts immediately upon unit turnover. No messy
fittings. No additional expenses and time wasted in buying appliances
and furniture.

Unit Fittings and Furnishing:
Living Room
- Sofa, Coffee Table
- 21” Flat-Screen TV
- DVD Player and Speakers
Bedrooms
- Bed Frames
- Closet
- Air-conditioning
Dining Room
- Dining room tables
- Chairs
Bathrooms
- Ceramic Tiles
- Lavatory
- Water Closet
- Shower
- Mirror
- Soap Dish, Towel Rack & Tissue Holder
Kitchen
- Refrigerator / Freezer
- Microwave Oven
- Stovetop
- Rangehood
- Stainless Steel Sink and Faucets
- Custom built kitchen cabinets with post-formed counter tops
Flooring
- Wood Laminate
Ceiling
- Painted White Ceiling
Walls
- Insulated Gypsum painted white with baseboard

We’ve not only taken care of all the hassles of moving in, we’ve also
done the furnishing in style. You will have a three (3) unit interior
design choices. You may have:

Modern – light colored theme
Sleek – dark colored theme
Contemporary – dark and light colored them

Variety of unit layouts offered by GSM are:
- Studio
- 1-Bedroom Regular
- 2-Bedroom Regular
- 2-Bedroom Combined
- 1-Bedroom Loft
- 2-Bedroom Loft
- 3-Bedroom Loft
- 1-Bedroom Sky-Loft

Project Features and Amenities:
Double height lobby
Concierge
Viewing / THX Room
-- Library / Magazine / DVD renting room:
-- Oprah’s Book Club, Popular Men & Women’s Magazines,
Fashion & Tech Magazines
 The library is stocked with current newspapers and popular
magazines. A place
where residents can unwind and meet fellow residents after
work.
4 “Skyloft” Units overlooking the pool
Owner’s Lounge, Business Center
Children’s Playroom & Day-Care Center
Swimming Pool
Fitness Center
Full-service spa
Function / Meeting Room
Centralized area for washing machines and dryers
6 commercial spaces at the ground floor
High speed elevators
Entrance faces de la Costa Street
Certain parking slots come with storage spaces
Porte-cochere driveway entrance
Potential locators for the ground floor commercial spaces: coffee
shops, high-end convenience stores, commercial banks

With the huge savings and free furnishing, GSM simply represents the
best value for your money; other condo projects do not offer even half
of what GSM can offer.

Just to give you an inventory update, GSM project is now 90% sold. GSM
is the fastest selling project in Makati today and I would appreciate
very much if you can decide very soon before the project sells out.

I would like to discuss further the details of the project with you.
Would you mind if I'll give you a call? Please let me know what's the
most convenient time to call you.

Thank you very much.

Mr. Christopher John T. Koh
Century Sales Officer
CENTURY PROPERTIES INC.
21st Flr. Pacific Star Building, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. Cor. Makati Ave.
Makati City Philippines 1200
Mobile no. (+63)929-3737239/ (+632) 8563834
Email: kohce...@yahoo.com
Website http://www.condosphilippinesrealestate.com