Wizard World X-men News...

Christian Smith

Jun 1, 2003, 7:28:48 AM6/1/03
Day two of the 2003 WizardWorld East convention saw another pair of
panels hosted by Marvel Comics. First up was the Cup O' Joe Q&A
session, wherein Marvel Editor-in-Chief Joe Quesada fielded questions
on a variety of topics.

The EIC confirmed that the publisher is working on a new Doctor
Strange series as well as a possible new monthly Ultimate title. No
further details were offered up for either project.

In other news from the panel:

Kabuki creator David Mack will be both writing and drawing an upcoming
arc on Daredevil.

The Epic launch title Trouble will be a teen romance series featuring
characters named Richard, Ben, Mary and May. Quesada likened the
series to thinking about parents having sex.

Regarding a possible return of Psylocke, Quesada said that X-Treme
X-Men writer Chris Claremont will need to speak with him first given
the EiC's policy on resurrecting dead characters.

Both the Spider-Man/Black Cat and Daredevil: Target mini-series' are
still on the schedule with writer Kevin Smith committed to finishing
them.

Writer Neil Gaiman's upcoming 1602 mini-series will likely be
collected in a hardcover edition following its completion.

Later in the afternoon, Marvel held their X-Men Panel in which it was
announced that former X-Treme X-Men artist Salvador Larroca will be
returning to Uncanny X-Men as the series' regular artist following the
completion of his six-issue stint on Namor (see 'LARROCA EXITS THE
NAMOR POOL').

In other X-Men panel news:

Following artist Phil Jimenez's work on the "Planet X" story arc in
New X-Men #147-150, former Uncanny X-Men artist Marc Silvestri will
join writer Grant Morrison on the series for a story arc beginning in
December with issue #151.

Morrison will remain onboard New X-Men for at least all of next year
according to series editor Mike Marts.

Gambit and Rogue will return in X-Treme X-Men #31, the first part of
the "Intifada" story arc, in September according to Claremont. The
writer also said that Bishop will feature more prominently in the
series in upcoming issues.

Editor Axel Alonso said that X-Statix will see the mutant celebrity
team get a new member with the resurrection of one of the world's most
recognizable figures. The series will also see the X-Statix clash with
another major Marvel team as well as the return of the original
X-Force.

Incredible Hulk artist Leandro Fernandez will join writer Greg Rucka
on Wolverine for an arc following the initial six-parter. Regular
series artist Darick Robertson will then return after completing work
on his Deathlok: Detour MAX mini.

Editor C.B. Cebulski declined to reveal the identity of the writer of
the upcoming new mutant title, NYX. Artist Josh Middleton has
reportedly completed work on the first issue.

The new Ultimate X-Men creative team of writer Brian Michael Bendis
and artist David Finch will put in a 12-issue run on the series with
no fill-ins.

<end quote>

GAH!!!! Why can't Sal go back to Xtreme and Kordey go to Uncanny???
No fair!!!

But.....sounds like a Psylocke resurrection is on the cards.
Excellent- we get to see what CC planned for her all along...

I've got a hunch that JMS will be the new Dr Strange writer, based on
stuiff he's said before

Trouble? Hmmm. Not quite sure we need Peter parkers family romance
story...

--
"The Dark Phoenix may have been a threat to all life in the universe...
But she had great taste in costumes." (Rachel Summers Excalibur #65)

(E_Mail: Replace "no-spam-please" with JASDigital when replying)

Alex Peckover

Jun 2, 2003, 2:58:51 AM6/2/03
The Vorta Usenet Archive revealed that in message
news:qlojdvki631dnk3om...@4ax.com Christian Smith was
determined to have broadcast the following anti-Dominion propaganda:

> Day two of the 2003 WizardWorld East convention saw another pair of
> panels hosted by Marvel Comics. First up was the Cup O' Joe Q&A
> session, wherein Marvel Editor-in-Chief Joe Quesada fielded questions
> on a variety of topics.
>
> The EIC confirmed that the publisher is working on a new Doctor
> Strange series as well as a possible new monthly Ultimate title. No
> further details were offered up for either project.

Yesss! I knew it! The rumours are true! Ultimate Artie!!! :-)

> In other news from the panel:
>

> Kabuki creator David Mack will be both writing and drawing an upcoming
> arc on Daredevil.
>
> The Epic launch title Trouble will be a teen romance series featuring
> characters named Richard, Ben, Mary and May. Quesada likened the
> series to thinking about parents having sex.
>
> Regarding a possible return of Psylocke, Quesada said that X-Treme
> X-Men writer Chris Claremont will need to speak with him first given
> the EiC's policy on resurrecting dead characters.

Oooooooooooh dear.

> Both the Spider-Man/Black Cat and Daredevil: Target mini-series' are
> still on the schedule with writer Kevin Smith committed to finishing
> them.

Is that because Kevin Smith can't stick to a schedule ?

> Writer Neil Gaiman's upcoming 1602 mini-series will likely be
> collected in a hardcover edition following its completion.
>
> Later in the afternoon, Marvel held their X-Men Panel in which it was
> announced that former X-Treme X-Men artist Salvador Larroca will be
> returning to Uncanny X-Men as the series' regular artist following the
> completion of his six-issue stint on Namor (see 'LARROCA EXITS THE
> NAMOR POOL').

Shame he can't go back to XXM, but if he's going anywhere else then
Uncanny is a good choice.

> In other X-Men panel news:
>
> Following artist Phil Jimenez's work on the "Planet X" story arc in
> New X-Men #147-150, former Uncanny X-Men artist Marc Silvestri will
> join writer Grant Morrison on the series for a story arc beginning in
> December with issue #151.

Don't know Silvestri well enough to comment.

> Morrison will remain onboard New X-Men for at least all of next year
> according to series editor Mike Marts.

Good!

> Gambit and Rogue will return in X-Treme X-Men #31, the first part of
> the "Intifada" story arc, in September according to Claremont. The
> writer also said that Bishop will feature more prominently in the
> series in upcoming issues.

Whoooooooo-hooooo-hooo-hooooooooo-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-hooooooooooooo!

> Editor Axel Alonso said that X-Statix will see the mutant celebrity
> team get a new member with the resurrection of one of the world's most
> recognizable figures. The series will also see the X-Statix clash with
> another major Marvel team as well as the return of the original
> X-Force.

Hopefully the X-Statix team will clash with Marvel's new team of
Juggernaut, Apocalypse, Dark Phoenix, Venom, Magneto and the
Abomination...

> Incredible Hulk artist Leandro Fernandez will join writer Greg Rucka
> on Wolverine for an arc following the initial six-parter. Regular
> series artist Darick Robertson will then return after completing work
> on his Deathlok: Detour MAX mini.
>
> Editor C.B. Cebulski declined to reveal the identity of the writer of
> the upcoming new mutant title, NYX. Artist Josh Middleton has
> reportedly completed work on the first issue.

Hmmmmmmm.

> The new Ultimate X-Men creative team of writer Brian Michael Bendis
> and artist David Finch will put in a 12-issue run on the series with
> no fill-ins.
>
> <end quote>
>
> GAH!!!! Why can't Sal go back to Xtreme and Kordey go to Uncanny???
> No fair!!!

At least he's doing an X-book which is something.

> But.....sounds like a Psylocke resurrection is on the cards.
> Excellent- we get to see what CC planned for her all along...

:-) (/me attempts not to mention the rumoured Psylocke/Sage lesbian
storyline)

> I've got a hunch that JMS will be the new Dr Strange writer, based on
> stuiff he's said before

Hmmmmmmmmmm, dunno. I hope not if it means he's going to leave ASM.

> Trouble? Hmmm. Not quite sure we need Peter parkers family romance
> story...

Yes. Eugh.

Alex

Christian Smith

Jun 2, 2003, 11:27:11 AM6/2/03
On Mon, 2 Jun 2003 07:58:51 +0100,"Alex Peckover"
<al...@SPAMOFF.uklinux.net> wrote

>The Vorta Usenet Archive revealed that in message
>news:qlojdvki631dnk3om...@4ax.com Christian Smith was
>determined to have broadcast the following anti-Dominion propaganda:
>

>> Regarding a possible return of Psylocke, Quesada said that X-Treme

>> X-Men writer Chris Claremont will need to speak with him first given
>> the EiC's policy on resurrecting dead characters.
>
>Oooooooooooh dear.

WHAT??? We *like* Psylocke- anything is good to get her Ninja
Buttfloss back!

>> Both the Spider-Man/Black Cat and Daredevil: Target mini-series' are
>> still on the schedule with writer Kevin Smith committed to finishing
>> them.
>
>Is that because Kevin Smith can't stick to a schedule ?

I like this "still on schedule" Yeah, Like Ultimates is a "Monthly"
title

>> Later in the afternoon, Marvel held their X-Men Panel in which it was
>> announced that former X-Treme X-Men artist Salvador Larroca will be
>> returning to Uncanny X-Men as the series' regular artist following the
>> completion of his six-issue stint on Namor (see 'LARROCA EXITS THE
>> NAMOR POOL').
>
>Shame he can't go back to XXM, but if he's going anywhere else then
>Uncanny is a good choice.

Yeah,
I'd like to see Philip Tan and Igor Kordey rotate on Uncanny
Quitely and Jiminez rotate on New
and Sal back on Xtreme but I suppose we can't get everything can we...

>> In other X-Men panel news:
>>
>> Following artist Phil Jimenez's work on the "Planet X" story arc in
>> New X-Men #147-150, former Uncanny X-Men artist Marc Silvestri will
>> join writer Grant Morrison on the series for a story arc beginning in
>> December with issue #151.
>
>Don't know Silvestri well enough to comment.

He was really the first X-Artist I knew, Drew the Inferno issues, and
onwards until Jim Lee took over
He's the one who decided what Jubilee, Genosha and lots of other
things we take as read were gonna look like..

>> Morrison will remain onboard New X-Men for at least all of next year
>> according to series editor Mike Marts.
>
>Good!

Depends on his plans

>> Gambit and Rogue will return in X-Treme X-Men #31, the first part of
>> the "Intifada" story arc, in September according to Claremont. The
>> writer also said that Bishop will feature more prominently in the
>> series in upcoming issues.
>
>Whoooooooo-hooooo-hooo-hooooooooo-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-hooooooooooooo!

I second that

Whoooooooo-hooooo-hooo-hooooooooo-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-hooooooooooooo!

>> Editor Axel Alonso said that X-Statix will see the mutant celebrity
>> team get a new member with the resurrection of one of the world's most
>> recognizable figures. The series will also see the X-Statix clash with
>> another major Marvel team as well as the return of the original
>> X-Force.
>
>Hopefully the X-Statix team will clash with Marvel's new team of
>Juggernaut, Apocalypse, Dark Phoenix, Venom, Magneto and the
>Abomination...

Nah, just wanna see sam, Dani, Berto and Tabitha wipe the floor with
em..

>> Editor C.B. Cebulski declined to reveal the identity of the writer of
>> the upcoming new mutant title, NYX. Artist Josh Middleton has
>> reportedly completed work on the first issue.
>
>Hmmmmmmm.

Depends. Not sure. Likes the NYX Millenial Vision idea, but I can't
see this being it..

>> GAH!!!! Why can't Sal go back to Xtreme and Kordey go to Uncanny???
>> No fair!!!
>
>At least he's doing an X-book which is something.

And he's confirmed that for as long as they want him to he'll be doing
the XXM covers!!!

>> But.....sounds like a Psylocke resurrection is on the cards.
>> Excellent- we get to see what CC planned for her all along...
>
>:-) (/me attempts not to mention the rumoured Psylocke/Sage lesbian
>storyline)

Well, as long as Sal drew it, I'd cope...

>> I've got a hunch that JMS will be the new Dr Strange writer, based on
>> stuiff he's said before
>
>Hmmmmmmmmmm, dunno. I hope not if it means he's going to leave ASM.

Nope, confirmed that him and JRjr are staying put on there
Mainly because there was arumour that JRjr was leaving for Uncanny and
sal was taking over ASM!

Other bits just added....

Morrison will remain onboard New X-Men for at least all of next year

according to series editor Mike Marts. The writer will be exploring
what the next step of evolution might be.

Comment: OOOO!!!

Gambit and Rogue will return in X-Treme X-Men #31, the first part of
the "Intifada" story arc, in September according to Claremont. The
writer also said that Bishop will feature more prominently in the

series in upcoming issues, and will in some ways become the new team
leader. The Hellfire Club will also make a return appearance, as well
Destiny's diaries.

Comment: Hellfire Club! Excellent, hopefully it'll be the Dark Phoenix
type of HC, not the Excalibur or Shinobi Shaw version which just
sucked!

The team line-up for Chuck Austen's Uncanny X-Men will be pared down
and stabilized in the coming months. Fans of Iceman will not want to
miss the "Draco" story arc beginning in late July.

Comment: Hmm, wonder who'll go. I can actually see Chamber and
possibly Husk going. Jubilee will stay, Polaris is key in about 10
issue time so she'll stay. They better not get rid of Cain!!!

Fans of the recently-departed Blink from the alternate reality Exiles
series should "stay tuned" for news on the character's fate.

Comment: YESSSSSS!!! I BET she's in the 616 universe

Nathan Summers will still be a player in the Marvel Universe following
the cancellation of Soldier X and the completion of "The Underground"
story arc in Weapon X in which the character appears, but no details
were offered up as to what is planned for him.

Comment: Hopefully getting the name Cable back as a start!

Christian

--
"The Dark Phoenix may have been a threat to all life in the universe...
But she had great taste in costumes." (Rachel Summers Excalibur #65)

(E_Mail: Replace "nothanks" with JASDigital when replying)

Alex Peckover

Jun 3, 2003, 2:46:24 AM6/3/03
The Vorta Usenet Archive revealed that in message
news:mjqmdvkgn39m2f924...@4ax.com Christian Smith was

determined to have broadcast the following anti-Dominion propaganda:

> On Mon, 2 Jun 2003 07:58:51 +0100,"Alex Peckover"
> <al...@SPAMOFF.uklinux.net> wrote
>
>> The Vorta Usenet Archive revealed that in message
>> news:qlojdvki631dnk3om...@4ax.com Christian Smith was
>> determined to have broadcast the following anti-Dominion propaganda:
>>

>>> Regarding a possible return of Psylocke, Quesada said that X-Treme
>>> X-Men writer Chris Claremont will need to speak with him first given
>>> the EiC's policy on resurrecting dead characters.
>>
>> Oooooooooooh dear.
>>
> WHAT??? We *like* Psylocke- anything is good to get her Ninja
> Buttfloss back!

No, no, mesa likey Psylocke. I just don't want CC getting in trouble
with the Powers That Be over bringing her back.

>>> Both the Spider-Man/Black Cat and Daredevil: Target mini-series' are
>>> still on the schedule with writer Kevin Smith committed to finishing
>>> them.
>>
>> Is that because Kevin Smith can't stick to a schedule ?
>>
> I like this "still on schedule" Yeah, Like Ultimates is a "Monthly"
> title

:-)

>> Shame he can't go back to XXM, but if he's going anywhere else then
>> Uncanny is a good choice.
>>
> Yeah,
> I'd like to see Philip Tan and Igor Kordey rotate on Uncanny
> Quitely and Jiminez rotate on New
> and Sal back on Xtreme but I suppose we can't get everything can we...

As long as Sal is doing a book I read, I don't mind. :-)

>>> Following artist Phil Jimenez's work on the "Planet X" story arc in
>>> New X-Men #147-150, former Uncanny X-Men artist Marc Silvestri will
>>> join writer Grant Morrison on the series for a story arc beginning
>>> in December with issue #151.
>>
>> Don't know Silvestri well enough to comment.
>
> He was really the first X-Artist I knew, Drew the Inferno issues, and
> onwards until Jim Lee took over
> He's the one who decided what Jubilee, Genosha and lots of other
> things we take as read were gonna look like..

I will have to wait and see here, methinks.

>>> Morrison will remain onboard New X-Men for at least all of next year
>>> according to series editor Mike Marts.
>>
>> Good!
> Depends on his plans

His plans ? In the immortal words of Joss Whedon: "Nudity, Nudity,
Nudity!". :-)

>>> Gambit and Rogue will return in X-Treme X-Men #31, the first part of
>>> the "Intifada" story arc, in September according to Claremont. The
>>> writer also said that Bishop will feature more prominently in the
>>> series in upcoming issues.
>>
>> Whoooooooo-hooooo-hooo-hooooooooo-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-hooooooooooooo!
>>
> I second that
> Whoooooooo-hooooo-hooo-hooooooooo-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-hooooooooooooo!

I would like to see what Rogue we're going to get back, though. I don't
want any lame-ass movie-Rogue with no active powers.

>>> Editor Axel Alonso said that X-Statix will see the mutant celebrity
>>> team get a new member with the resurrection of one of the world's
>>> most recognizable figures. The series will also see the X-Statix
>>> clash with another major Marvel team as well as the return of the
>>> original X-Force.
>>
>> Hopefully the X-Statix team will clash with Marvel's new team of
>> Juggernaut, Apocalypse, Dark Phoenix, Venom, Magneto and the
>> Abomination...
>
> Nah, just wanna see sam, Dani, Berto and Tabitha wipe the floor with
> em..

I like my idea better. :-)

>>> Editor C.B. Cebulski declined to reveal the identity of the writer
>>> of the upcoming new mutant title, NYX. Artist Josh Middleton has
>>> reportedly completed work on the first issue.
>>
>> Hmmmmmmm.
>
> Depends. Not sure. Likes the NYX Millenial Vision idea, but I can't
> see this being it..

Hmmmmmmmm. Again. :-)

>>> GAH!!!! Why can't Sal go back to Xtreme and Kordey go to Uncanny???
>>> No fair!!!
>>
>> At least he's doing an X-book which is something.
>>
> And he's confirmed that for as long as they want him to he'll be doing
> the XXM covers!!!

We want him! We want him!

>>> But.....sounds like a Psylocke resurrection is on the cards.
>>> Excellent- we get to see what CC planned for her all along...
>>
>> :-) (/me attempts not to mention the rumoured Psylocke/Sage lesbian
>> storyline)
>
> Well, as long as Sal drew it, I'd cope...

Yeah, but then Rogue gets all jealous... :-)

>>> I've got a hunch that JMS will be the new Dr Strange writer, based
>>> on stuiff he's said before
>>
>> Hmmmmmmmmmm, dunno. I hope not if it means he's going to leave ASM.
>>
> Nope, confirmed that him and JRjr are staying put on there
> Mainly because there was arumour that JRjr was leaving for Uncanny and
> sal was taking over ASM!

I could sort of live with that swap but I really like the way JRjr draws
Peter and MJ, especially.

> Other bits just added....
> Morrison will remain onboard New X-Men for at least all of next year
> according to series editor Mike Marts. The writer will be exploring
> what the next step of evolution might be.
>
> Comment: OOOO!!!

Teenage *Mutant* Ninja Turtles! :-)

> Gambit and Rogue will return in X-Treme X-Men #31, the first part of
> the "Intifada" story arc, in September according to Claremont. The
> writer also said that Bishop will feature more prominently in the
> series in upcoming issues, and will in some ways become the new team
> leader. The Hellfire Club will also make a return appearance, as well
> Destiny's diaries.
>
> Comment: Hellfire Club! Excellent, hopefully it'll be the Dark Phoenix
> type of HC, not the Excalibur or Shinobi Shaw version which just
> sucked!

Yeah, who names their kid after an eighties arcade game ? Shinobi, these
are your brothers Pac-Man, Green Beret and R-Type. :-)

> The team line-up for Chuck Austen's Uncanny X-Men will be pared down
> and stabilized in the coming months. Fans of Iceman will not want to
> miss the "Draco" story arc beginning in late July.
>
> Comment: Hmm, wonder who'll go. I can actually see Chamber and
> possibly Husk going. Jubilee will stay, Polaris is key in about 10
> issue time so she'll stay. They better not get rid of Cain!!!

Chamber just doesn't grab me, really. Husk is Cannonball's sister, so
maybe she'll "defect" ?

> Fans of the recently-departed Blink from the alternate reality Exiles
> series should "stay tuned" for news on the character's fate.
>
> Comment: YESSSSSS!!! I BET she's in the 616 universe

I know who Blink is (some alternate universe daughter of Kurt's ?) but
the rest is whoosh over my head.

> Nathan Summers will still be a player in the Marvel Universe following
> the cancellation of Soldier X and the completion of "The Underground"
> story arc in Weapon X in which the character appears, but no details
> were offered up as to what is planned for him.
>
> Comment: Hopefully getting the name Cable back as a start!

I suppose there were still enough people buying Solider X that having
him in another X book would boost that book's sales. :-)

Alex

Christian Smith

Jun 3, 2003, 12:50:23 PM6/3/03
On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 07:46:24 +0100,"Alex Peckover"
<al...@SPAMOFF.uklinux.net> wrote

>>> Hmmmmmmmmmm, dunno. I hope not if it means he's going to leave ASM.
>>>
>> Nope, confirmed that him and JRjr are staying put on there
>> Mainly because there was arumour that JRjr was leaving for Uncanny and
>> sal was taking over ASM!
>
>I could sort of live with that swap but I really like the way JRjr draws
>Peter and MJ, especially.

JMS has just confirmed on the moderated group that he is 100% attached
to the Dr Strange series..

<quote>
>JQ has mentioned that a new Dr Strange series is being "worked on". I
>know you've said you'd love to be part of this. What are the chances
>of you being involved?

100%.

jms

<end quote>

>> Fans of the recently-departed Blink from the alternate reality Exiles
>> series should "stay tuned" for news on the character's fate.
>>
>> Comment: YESSSSSS!!! I BET she's in the 616 universe
>
>I know who Blink is (some alternate universe daughter of Kurt's ?) but
>the rest is whoosh over my head.

Nope, That's Nocturne. Blink is the pink skinned teleporter from the
Age Of apocalypse, she left Exiles to an unknown fate to make room for
Illyana Rasputin.

You should pick up Exiles, a very good read, and will be tying into
UNcanny in the next 3 issue arc in Exiles

The 616 reference is the "mainstream" Marvel Universe. 616 is the
designated number for this alternate reality based on the numbering
from the Capt Britain Corps.
Basically if anyone mentions the 616 universe, it's the Regular Marvel
Universe

Alex Peckover

Jun 4, 2003, 2:56:00 AM6/4/03
The Vorta Usenet Archive revealed that in message
news:07kpdvo26iijapo6m...@4ax.com Christian Smith was

determined to have broadcast the following anti-Dominion propaganda:

> On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 07:46:24 +0100,"Alex Peckover"

> <al...@SPAMOFF.uklinux.net> wrote

>>> Nope, confirmed that him and JRjr are staying put on there
>>> Mainly because there was arumour that JRjr was leaving for Uncanny
>>> and sal was taking over ASM!
>>
>> I could sort of live with that swap but I really like the way JRjr
>> draws Peter and MJ, especially.
>>

> JMS has just confirmed on the moderated group that he is 100% attached
> to the Dr Strange series..
>
> <quote>
>> JQ has mentioned that a new Dr Strange series is being "worked on". I
>> know you've said you'd love to be part of this. What are the chances
>> of you being involved?
>

> 100%.
>

> jms
>
> <end quote>

He can't leave ASM! It can't happen!

>>> Fans of the recently-departed Blink from the alternate reality
>>> Exiles series should "stay tuned" for news on the character's fate.
>>>
>>> Comment: YESSSSSS!!! I BET she's in the 616 universe
>>
>> I know who Blink is (some alternate universe daughter of Kurt's ?)
>> but the rest is whoosh over my head.
>
> Nope, That's Nocturne. Blink is the pink skinned teleporter from the
> Age Of apocalypse, she left Exiles to an unknown fate to make room for
> Illyana Rasputin.

Ah. Right.

> You should pick up Exiles, a very good read, and will be tying into
> UNcanny in the next 3 issue arc in Exiles
>
> The 616 reference is the "mainstream" Marvel Universe. 616 is the
> designated number for this alternate reality based on the numbering
> from the Capt Britain Corps.
> Basically if anyone mentions the 616 universe, it's the Regular Marvel
> Universe

Judging by the lack of super-powered heroes and alien invasions, I'm
guessing that our universe is in a different zip code. :-)

Alex

Christian Smith

Jun 4, 2003, 2:58:54 AM6/4/03
On Wed, 4 Jun 2003 07:56:00 +0100,"Alex Peckover"
<al...@SPAMOFF.uklinux.net> wrote

>The Vorta Usenet Archive revealed that in message
>news:07kpdvo26iijapo6m...@4ax.com Christian Smith was
>determined to have broadcast the following anti-Dominion propaganda:
>
>> On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 07:46:24 +0100,"Alex Peckover"
>> <al...@SPAMOFF.uklinux.net> wrote

>>> I could sort of live with that swap but I really like the way JRjr
>>> draws Peter and MJ, especially.
>>>

>> JMS has just confirmed on the moderated group that he is 100% attached
>> to the Dr Strange series..
>>
>> <quote>
>>> JQ has mentioned that a new Dr Strange series is being "worked on". I
>>> know you've said you'd love to be part of this. What are the chances
>>> of you being involved?
>>

>> 100%.
>>

>> jms
>>
>> <end quote>
>>

>He can't leave ASM! It can't happen!

Nope. He's on ASM for the long haul. This will be after Supreme Power
is completed.

Alex Peckover

Jun 4, 2003, 5:04:09 AM6/4/03
The Vorta Usenet Archive revealed that in message
news:646rdvobus2csnvru...@4ax.com Christian Smith was

Phew. :-)

There is something unique about JMS's writing, the way he can take the
piss out of the Marvel Universe without actually insulting it (like
saying Ben Grimm is a bad taxi tipper). :-)

As far as the whole ASM team goes, I think this is definitely a case of
if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Alex