spider-man 2 teaser trailer

MHW

Dec 15, 2003, 10:54:41 AM12/15/03
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/sony/spiderman2/

Please note that I have no idea whether it's any good -- machine I'm on
refuses to play it.

--
MHW

Alex Peckover

Dec 15, 2003, 11:23:07 AM12/15/03

Wow! Doc Ock looks SOOOOO COOL!!!!!

Alex

MHW

Dec 15, 2003, 11:36:02 AM12/15/03
Alex Peckover <al...@SPAMOFF.uklinux.net> wrote in message
> MHW wrote:

I'd just like to put it on record that I'm now doubly cheesed off over the
fact that this bleedin' useless machine won't play ball.

--
MHW

Mel

Dec 15, 2003, 11:53:01 AM12/15/03
"MHW" <pabl...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/sony/spiderman2/
>
> Please note that I have no idea whether it's any good -- machine I'm on
> refuses to play it.

Oooooooooooooooooooh! It's worth buying a new
machine for!! or maybe the more econimical version
is to watch it at the cinema, and buy the DVD :-D
It's sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Ta for the link:-D

Mel

Christian Smith

Dec 15, 2003, 2:48:18 PM12/15/03
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:23:07 -0000,"Alex Peckover"
<al...@SPAMOFF.uklinux.net> wrote

OHMIGOD!! That was fricking awesome!

Christian
--
"The Dark Phoenix may have been a threat to all life in the universe...
But she had great taste in costumes." (Rachel Summers Excalibur #65)

Michael Greenhalgh

Dec 15, 2003, 7:01:12 PM12/15/03

It would be worth finding a machine that can play it...amazing trailer.
www.chud.com had a blow by blow description of the entire trailer about
a week or so ago, if you want to know what happens, though it's worth
watching too.

synaptyx

Dec 16, 2003, 3:43:44 AM12/16/03
Christian Smith wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:23:07 -0000,"Alex Peckover"
> <al...@SPAMOFF.uklinux.net> wrote
>
>> MHW wrote:
>>> http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/sony/spiderman2/
>>>
>>> Please note that I have no idea whether it's any good -- machine I'm
>>> on refuses to play it.
>>
>> Wow! Doc Ock looks SOOOOO COOL!!!!!
>
> OHMIGOD!! That was fricking awesome!
>
> Christian

Alfred Molina was sooooooooo born to play Doc Ock! :oO :o)))

--
Some so-called open minds should be closed for repairs.

http://x9ocf.co.uk

Alex Peckover

Dec 16, 2003, 3:50:17 AM12/16/03
"synaptyx" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> Christian Smith wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Dec 2003 16:23:07 -0000,"Alex Peckover"
>> <al...@SPAMOFF.uklinux.net> wrote

>>> Wow! Doc Ock looks SOOOOO COOL!!!!!
>>
>> OHMIGOD!! That was fricking awesome!
>>
>> Christian
>
> Alfred Molina was sooooooooo born to play Doc Ock! :oO :o)))

I am a bit annoyed that they have decided to call it plain old Spider-Man 2
rather than The Amazing Spider-Man, though. Stupid focus groups.

Interestingly, the IMDB lists Dylan Baker as Dr Curt Connors as well...
Lizzzarrrddd likessss thisssss.....

Alex

MHW

Dec 16, 2003, 9:26:30 AM12/16/03
Mel <melsforma...@grrrr.com> wrote in message
> "MHW" <pabl...@yahoo.com> wrote

> > http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/sony/spiderman2/
> >
> > Please note that I have no idea whether it's any good -- machine I'm on
> > refuses to play it.
> >
> Oooooooooooooooooooh! It's worth buying a new
> machine for!! or maybe the more econimical version
> is to watch it at the cinema, and buy the DVD :-D

Oddly enough, I've only recently joined the DVD generation, and Sp-M was my
first buy (along with Fargo and Ferris Bueller).

> It's sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
> Ta for the link:-D

No probs. I'm surprised I was the first to mention it.

--
MHW