HOUSE IN THE PHILIPPINES

1 view

ChrisKoh

Sep 10, 2009, 2:54:16 PM9/10/09
PHILIPPINES HOUSE AND LOTS

CANYON RANCH SUBDIVISION IN CARMONA CAVITE

For more info, go to http://www.condosphilippinesrealestate.com

This is Christopher John Koh of Century Properties, Inc., the biggest
privately own real estate company in the Philippines, from the
developer of Canyon Ranch Wi-Fi residential community. I would like
to take this opportunity to introduce to you the winner for the Best
Residential Community for the year 2005 called Canyon Ranch, a P3
Billion project of Century Communities Corporation, which is Close to
the City, Close to Nature and Close to your Heart. Close to the city
because Canyon Ranch is only 25 minutes away from Makati and 10
minutes from Alabang at a speed of 60 to 70 KPH. It is the winner for
the Best Residential Community in the Philippines for the year 2005.
Close to nature because of the availability of cool, fresh, unpolluted
air, and the abundance of trees. Close to your heart because we are
not just selling houses, but most significantly, we are providing
homes for your loved ones.

With life in Metropolitan Manila expanding to the South, Century
communities Corporation, in partnership with Manila Jockey Club has
joined together to quickly transform the 17-hectares of premium land
in Carmona Cavite into one of the country's finest gated residential
communities called Canyon Ranch. Perched on the foothills of Carmona
& part of the San Lazaro Leisure Park, Canyon Ranch is a perfectly
orchestrated master-planned residential development that combined the
warmth of country living with the amenities of today's modern
conveniences.

Barely 25 minutes from Makati, Canyon Ranch serves as the perfect
sanctuary from the city. Its a rare 10-storey above ground hillside
property that offers spectacular views of Laguna de Bay and the
exquisite hills of Carmona. And because of its high elevation, Canyon
Ranch residents get to enjoy that perfect cool Tagaytay-like weather.

Canyon Ranch also hopes to give TLC, or tender loving care, a whole
new meaning. This time, TLC means giving your family a home with a
perfect Terrain, Location, and Climate. Captivating rolling hills of
Carmona, and the magnificent views of Laguna de Bay and Manila Jockey
Club best capture the spectacular Terrain in Canyon Ranch. Canyon
Ranch is also strategically Located near schools, malls, industrial
parks, and golf courses. And the Climate in Canyon Ranch is only 1
degree Celsius warmer than Tagaytay. Its like living in Tagaytay but
only a few minutes away from Makati.

Distinctive is the inspiration for all homes at Canyon Ranch. All
houses are carefully designed to cater to different personal
preferences and family. Choose from a selection of two-storey homes
built in classic California-style architecture with varying floor
layouts and lot sizes. Homes at Canyon Ranch range from 3 to 5
bedrooms residences with floor areas of 70sqm to 280sqm (753 sq.ft. to
3,013 sq.ft.) There is also a 2-bedroom duplex home at 50sqm (538
sq.ft.). Each of the homes are decorated and designed with view decks
giving way to sweeping vistas of Laguna de Bay, Mt. Makiling, Antipolo
Mountains and the world-class Manila Jockey Club race track.

Should you require additional information, I would be very happy to
assist you. Just let me know if you are interested and I will send you
our pricing and sample quotations. If you have friends who may also be
interested in our project, I would appreciate very much if you can
refer our project

Also, we have other condominium projects like the Gramercy Residences
in Century City Makati, the “Soho Central” in Mandaluyong, the “Grand
Soho Makati” in Buendia/Salcedo Village, and a high-end house and lot
project “The Canyon Ranch” in Carmona, Cavite.

Mr. Christopher John T. Koh
Century Sales Officer
CENTURY PROPERTIES INC.
21st Flr. Pacific Star Building, Sen. Gil Puyat Ave. Cor. Makati Ave.
Makati City Philippines 1200
Email: mycenturyproperties at gmail.com
Mobile no. (+63)929-3737239/ +632- 8563834
Website: http://www.condosphilippinesrealestate.com
Gmail ID : mycenturyproperties

CAVITE REAL ESTATE, CAVITE HOUSE AND LOT, CAVITE SUBDIVISION, CAVITE
SUBDIVISIONS, SUBDIVISION CAVITE PHILIPPINES, SUBDIVISION IN THE
PHILIPPINES, SUBDIVISIONS IN THE PHILIPPINES, SUBDIVISION IN
PHILIPPINES, LAGUNA PHILIPPINES REAL ESTATE, LAGUNA CONDO, LAGUNA
CONDOS,CAVITE HOMES, CAVITE HOMES FOR SALE, HOUSE AND LOT FOR SALE IN
CAVITE, HOUSE AND LOT FOR SALE CAVITE, CAVITE HOUSING, CAVITE
PROPERTIES, CAVITE HOUSE, CAVITE PROPERTY, CAVITE HOUSES, CAVITE
REALTY, SUBDIVISION IN THE PHILIPPINES, SUBDIVISIONS IN THE
PHILIPPINES, SUBDIVISION IN PHILIPPINES, LAGUNA PHILIPPINES REAL
ESTATE,PHILIPPINE HOUSE, PHILIPPINE HOUSES, PHILIPPINES HOUSES,
PHILIPPINES HOUSE, PHILIPPINES HOUSES FOR SALE, PHILIPPINE HOUSING,
PHILIPPINE HOUSE AND LOT, HOUSE IN THE PHILIPPINES, PHILIPPINE HOUSE
AND LOT, PHILIPPINES HOUSE AND LOT, HOUSE AND LOT IN PHILIPPINES,
HOUSING PHILIPPINES, HOUSE FOR SALE IN PHILIPPINES, PHILIPPINE HOMES,
PHILIPPINES HOMES FOR SALE, PHILIPPINE HOME, HOME PHILIPPINES, HOMES
FOR SALE PHILIPPINES, HOME IN THE PHILIPPINES, MANILA HOUSE AND LOT,
MANILA HOUSE