Re: Republican/QAnon fake concern about "child slave labor" in cobalt mines

rayjay

Sep 6, 2023, 9:15:44 PM9/6/23
On 06 Sep 2023, Millard Drexler <the_boss@j_crew.com> posted some
news:s39KM.898035$mPI2....@fx15.iad:

> On 9/6/2023 12:35 PM, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Millard Drexler" <the_boss@j_crew.com> wrote in message
>>> The concern is completely fake.  Republiscums/QAnon never made a
>>> peep about "child slave labor" mining cobalt for lithium batteries
>>> for their laptop computers and smart phones — not one word.
>>
>> Translation: because it wasn't as advertised as it is now that
>> Liberal policies would be calling for a 10 fold increase to meet the
>> mandates being forced upon the American public in order to 'save the
>> planet' the consequences of their efforts have pushed the human and
>> ecological harm those policies would exasperate to the forefront of
>> certain discussions on the merits and costs of the aggressive liberal
>> policies that seek to revamp, revise, alter and change wide areas of
>> American life and the consequences of those mandates would be both
>> here at home and abroad.
>
> What a ridiculous run-on sentence. It didn't say anything, and it's
> packed full of lies, too.

That shouldn't bother you, Rudy. Every other sentence that comes off your
keyboard is a compillation of lies.

Governor Swill

Sep 7, 2023, 7:31:32 PM9/7/23
On Thu, 7 Sep 2023 01:15:43 -0000 (UTC), rayjay <ray...@weiber.com> wrote:

>On 06 Sep 2023, Millard Drexler <the_boss@j_crew.com> posted some
>
>> On 9/6/2023 12:35 PM, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "Millard Drexler" <the_boss@j_crew.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Translation: because it wasn't as advertised as it is now that
>>> Liberal policies would be calling for a 10 fold increase to meet the
>>> mandates being forced upon the American public in order to 'save the
>>> planet' the consequences of their efforts have pushed the human and
>>> ecological harm those policies would exasperate to the forefront of
>>> certain discussions on the merits and costs of the aggressive liberal
>>> policies that seek to revamp, revise, alter and change wide areas of
>>> American life and the consequences of those mandates would be both
>>> here at home and abroad.
>>
>> What a ridiculous run-on sentence. It didn't say anything, and it's
>> packed full of lies, too.
>
>That shouldn't bother you, Rudy. Every other sentence that comes off your
>keyboard is a compillation of lies.

Unfortunately, this is not true. His posts are typically fairly accurate and often hit
the nail on the head.

Rudy's assholiness lies in his forging. That's why I kill file any nym that posts like
Rudy.

Swill
--
Former Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio gets 22 years in prison for 6 January Capitol riots
<https://www.euronews.com/2023/09/06/former-proud-boys-leader-enrique-tarrio-gets-22-years-in-prison-for-6-january-capitol-riot?utm_source=connatix&utm_medium=referral&traffic_source=Connatix>

Dead Nazi Series: Warning! - https://tinyurl.com/34rc8dyv

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.