alt.small.test.post.post.post

19 views
Skip to first unread message

Pierre Sarrazin

unread,
Nov 20, 2018, 9:28:07 PM11/20/18
to
alt.faint.hope.hold.hold.hold.

Apd

unread,
Nov 21, 2018, 6:56:28 PM11/21/18
to
"Pierre Sarrazin" wrote:
> alt.faint.hope.hold.hold.hold.

alt.venerable.newsgroup.quieten.fade.sleep


Paul Guertin

unread,
Nov 21, 2018, 8:03:49 PM11/21/18
to
alt.happy.memories.abide.survive.persist

Pierre Sarrazin

unread,
Nov 24, 2018, 12:01:43 AM11/24/18
to
Dixit Paul Guertin (2018-11-22 01:03 GMT):
alt.double.response.surprise.enjoy.appreciate

hwac...@gmail.com

unread,
May 15, 2019, 10:28:57 AM5/15/19
to
alt.belated.reply.produce.write.send

alt.my.self.describe.discuss.explain:
alt.aanvvv.library.maintained.hosted.ran
alt.long-ago.library.vanished.disappeared.did-not-keep-backups
alt.aanvvv.poetry.!remember.!have.!recall
alt.passing.time.lament.bewail.sigh

Pierre Sarrazin

unread,
May 16, 2019, 8:26:47 PM5/16/19
to
Dixit hwac...@gmail.com (2019-05-15 14:28 GMT):
alt.google.groups.search.search.search?
alt.archived.posts.find.find.find?

hwac...@gmail.com

unread,
May 20, 2019, 12:48:07 PM5/20/19
to
alt.good.news.have.possess.impart
alt.archived.news.!found.!got.!see
alt.wayback.machine.found!.got!.see!
alt.some.poems.can-obtain.can-restore.can-expose
alt.ancient.faq.can-obtain.can-read.can-share
alt.right.location.wonder.ponder.consider
alt.medium.blog.consider.contemplate.suppose
alt.simple.webpage.consider.contemplate.suppose...


Apd

unread,
May 20, 2019, 7:17:19 PM5/20/19
to
<hwac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Friday, 17 May 2019 01:26:47 UTC+1, Pierre Sarrazin wrote:
>> Dixit hwac...@gmail.com (2019-05-15 14:28 GMT):
>>> alt.my.self.describe.discuss.explain:
>>> alt.aanvvv.library.maintained.hosted.ran
>>> alt.long-ago.library.vanished.disappeared.did-not-keep-backups
>>> alt.aanvvv.poetry.!remember.!have.!recall
>>> alt.passing.time.lament.bewail.sigh
>>
>> alt.google.groups.search.search.search?
>> alt.archived.posts.find.find.find?
>
> alt.good.news.have.possess.impart
> alt.archived.news.!found.!got.!see
> alt.wayback.machine.found!.got!.see!
> alt.some.poems.can-obtain.can-restore.can-expose
> alt.ancient.faq.can-obtain.can-read.can-share
> alt.right.location.wonder.ponder.consider
> alt.medium.blog.consider.contemplate.suppose
> alt.simple.webpage.consider.contemplate.suppose...

alt.webbed.page.approve.like.do

alt.old.Robert-Cumming.wrote.hosted.indexed
alt.archived.
<https://web.archive.org/web/20090206183802/http://hem.bredband.net/robcum/Aanvvv/index.html>
.visit.look.see
alt.poetic.links.reveal.follow.enjoy

alt.old.Apd.did.write.post
alt.classic.poems.rework.transcribe.aanvvvize
alt.earlier.work.keep.save.have
alt.new.repost.require.do.like?


Vaesse

unread,
Jun 6, 2019, 10:09:55 AM6/6/19
to
alt.quiet.lurker.read.wait.anticipate
alt.emailed.summaries.receive.anticipate.get-spam
alt.nasty.alt-group-spam.avoid.reject.despise
alt.favorite.group.wither.die.reborn?
alt.this.thread.enjoy.rejoice.celebrate
alt.new.location.beg.plead.ask
alt.ANY.location.accept.read.participate?

Apd

unread,
Jun 8, 2019, 3:15:20 PM6/8/19
to
"Vaesse" wrote:
> alt.quiet.lurker.read.wait.anticipate
> alt.emailed.summaries.receive.anticipate.get-spam
> alt.nasty.alt-group-spam.avoid.reject.despise

alt.googley.group.!use.desist.despise
alt.usenetish.server.use.prefer.unspam

> alt.favorite.group.wither.die.reborn?

alt.passing.time.show.indicate.tell
alt.previous.posters.leave.disappear.vanish

> alt.this.thread.enjoy.rejoice.celebrate
> alt.new.location.beg.plead.ask
> alt.ANY.location.accept.read.participate?

alt.alternate.venue.unaware.exist.wonder


hwac...@gmail.com

unread,
Jun 9, 2019, 2:49:47 PM6/9/19
to
alt.this.site.try.consider.view:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/aanvvv

hwac...@gmail.com

unread,
Jun 9, 2019, 2:53:37 PM6/9/19
to
On Tuesday, 21 May 2019 00:17:19 UTC+1, Apd wrote:
alt.good.idea.is.is.is
alt.Robert's.faq.knew.had.republished
alt.prose.works.!knew.!had.will-publish

alt.facebook.page.hate.loathe.struggle
alt.custom.site.prepare.create.produce
alt.brief.pause.expect.anticipate.predict
alt.mean.time.peruse?.enjoy?.visit?

https://www.facebook.com/pg/aanvvv

Apd

unread,
Jun 10, 2019, 1:12:47 PM6/10/19
to
alt.<hwac...@gmail.com>.thought.composed.wrote:
> On Tuesday, 21 May 2019 00:17:19 UTC+1, Apd wrote:

>> alt.old.Apd.did.write.post
>> alt.classic.poems.rework.transcribe.aanvvvize
>> alt.earlier.work.keep.save.have
>> alt.new.repost.require.do.like?
>
> alt.good.idea.is.is.is

alt.revised.poems.post.will.do

> alt.Robert's.faq.knew.had.republished
> alt.prose.works.!knew.!had.will-publish
>
> alt.facebook.page.hate.loathe.struggle

alt.your.sentiment.acknowledge.agree.concur
alt.social.media.!subscribe.abstain.avoid

> alt.custom.site.prepare.create.produce
> alt.brief.pause.expect.anticipate.predict
> alt.mean.time.peruse?.enjoy?.visit?
>
> https://www.facebook.com/pg/aanvvv

alt.facial.link.visit.read.note
alt.my.poems.notice.see.peruse
alt.three.examples.spot.view.scan
alt.previous.nym.employ.use.post
alt.former.Ant.name.utilise.write

alt.your.hwacha-nym.refer.see.ponder
alt.venerable.Benjamin-Peterson.are.are.are?


hwac...@gmail.com

unread,
Jun 10, 2019, 1:13:08 PM6/10/19
to
alt.self.reply.forgive.forgive.forgive
alt.webbish.site.created.put-up.published:
alt.handy.'http://aanvvv.com'.type.go.look!

alt.all.feedback.solicit!.request!.want!
alt.more.content.beg!.require!.collect!

http://aanvvv.com

hwac...@gmail.com

unread,
Jun 10, 2019, 1:46:11 PM6/10/19
to
alt.that.person.am.am.am!
alt.poetic.Ant.greet.hail.salute
alt.passing.time.note.remark.observe

alt.facebook-based.page.hate.loathe.!persist
alt.dedicated.'aanvvv.com'.created.made.constructed

alt.further.submissions.wonder.consider.ponder?
alt.helpful.comments.hope.listen.listen

Apd

unread,
Jun 10, 2019, 3:55:48 PM6/10/19
to
alt.<hwac...@gmail.com>.replied.posted.wrote:
> On Monday, 10 June 2019 18:12:47 UTC+1, Apd wrote:
>> alt.your.hwacha-nym.refer.see.ponder
>> alt.venerable.Benjamin-Peterson.are.are.are?
>
> alt.that.person.am.am.am!
> alt.poetic.Ant.greet.hail.salute
> alt.passing.time.note.remark.observe

alt.hearty.greetings.extend.offer.give
alt.long.time.!see.!write.!read
alt.marching.time.grow-old.retire.relax

> alt.facebook-based.page.hate.loathe.!persist
> alt.dedicated.'aanvvv.com'.created.made.constructed
>
> alt.further.submissions.wonder.consider.ponder?

alt.missing.poems.post-here.will.do
alt.round.tuits.will.get.done

> alt.helpful.comments.hope.listen.listen

alt.good.job.design.build.publish
alt.small.corrections.give.provide offer

"alt.prosaic.prose.gather.collect.provide"
alt.typographic.error.note.see.correct:
"alt.all.basis.have.belong.own"
"alt.all.basEs.belong.have.own"

"alt.poetic.poetry.list.present.read"
"alt.pepper.poem.vary.alternate.create"
alt.unknown.dates.note.change.revise
alt.both.April-2004-dates.submit.posted.made
alt.good.year.be.is.was!


hwac...@gmail.com

unread,
Jun 11, 2019, 3:24:32 AM6/11/19
to
alt.proposed.tweaks.adopted.applied.did
alt.archived.uncylopedia.linked.noted.mentioned
alt.accessible."http://mirror.uncyc.org/wiki/AANVVV".is.is.is
alt.wikipedia.page.make.create.construct?

Vaesse

unread,
Jun 11, 2019, 9:23:52 AM6/11/19
to
alt.favorite.location.mention.ponder.act
alt.discord.server.create.suggest.point-at
alt.simple.structure.has.has.may-change
alt.two.channels.create.form.are-empty
alt.one.channel.adheres.follows.hope-gets-used
alt.other.channel.!adheres.is-available.shrug-at

alt.invite.link.create.make.won't-expire
alt.that.link." https://discord.gg/HeEMXuU ".follow.share
alt.more.participants.hope.anticipate.pray

Apd

unread,
Jun 11, 2019, 7:31:15 PM6/11/19
to
alt.industrious.<hwac...@gmail.com>.tweaked.fixed.wrote:
> alt.proposed.tweaks.adopted.applied.did
> alt.archived.uncylopedia.linked.noted.mentioned
> alt.accessible."http://mirror.uncyc.org/wiki/AANVVV".is.is.is
> alt.wikipedia.page.make.create.construct?

alt.aanvvvish.uncylopedia.have.seen.visited
alt.your.site.suffice.think.do



Apd

unread,
Jun 11, 2019, 7:31:16 PM6/11/19
to
alt.creative."Vaesse".made.invite.wrote:
alt.gaming.server.see.is.appear
alt.webbish.site.sign-up.join.must-do
alt.aanvvvish.this-newsgroup.prefer.like.use
alt.textual.nntp-server.carry-many-groups.is-public.!sign-up
alt.old.news-reader.employ.is-fast.run-on-this-pc
alt.modern.browsers.slow.bloated.!run-on-this-pc


Vaesse

unread,
Jun 12, 2019, 10:39:40 AM6/12/19
to
alt.stated.problems.listen.discuss.solve?

alt.required.sign-up.is.is.is-easy
alt.minimal.information.requested.desired.required

alt.gaming.Discord.was.started.!is
alt.simple.communication.fosters.allows.encourages
alt.my.uses.expound.explain.describe
alt.text.messaging.replace.remove.improve
alt.email.messages.replace.remove.improve
alt.voice.chatting.exists.has.!use-much
alt.other.features.has.has.has

alt.old.computer.understand.sympathize.!have
alt.new."newsgroup".seek.search.!find
alt.alternative.Discord-solution.create.provide.!force
alt.mobile.application.find.download.use?

Apd

unread,
Jun 12, 2019, 1:02:02 PM6/12/19
to
alt.veritable."Vaesse".replied.composed.wrote:
> On Tuesday, June 11, 2019 at 7:31:16 PM UTC-4, Apd wrote:
>> alt.gaming.server.see.is.appear
>> alt.webbish.site.sign-up.join.must-do
>> alt.aanvvvish.this-newsgroup.prefer.like.use
>> alt.textual.nntp-server.carry-many-groups.is-public.!sign-up
>> alt.old.news-reader.employ.is-fast.run-on-this-pc
>> alt.modern.browsers.slow.bloated.!run-on-this-pc
>
> alt.stated.problems.listen.discuss.solve?
>
> alt.required.sign-up.is.is.is-easy
> alt.minimal.information.requested.desired.required
>
> alt.gaming.Discord.was.started.!is
> alt.simple.communication.fosters.allows.encourages
> alt.my.uses.expound.explain.describe
> alt.text.messaging.replace.remove.improve
> alt.email.messages.replace.remove.improve
> alt.voice.chatting.exists.has.!use-much
> alt.other.features.has.has.has

alt.descriptive.info.read.digest.thank

> alt.old.computer.understand.sympathize.!have
> alt.new."newsgroup".seek.search.!find

alt.distributed.Usenet.know?.understand?.!use?
alt.googlish.groups.archives-usenet.allows-post.allows-spam
alt.this.aanvvv-group.is-on-usenet.is-not-google.managed-better
alt.weblike.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usenet>
.refer.visit.see

> alt.alternative.Discord-solution.create.provide.!force
> alt.mobile.application.find.download.use?

alt.your.effort.accept.!discourage.applaud
alt.mobile.app.check.look.may-investigate
alt.older.usenet.prefer.continue.use


Vaesse

unread,
Jun 12, 2019, 5:36:18 PM6/12/19
to
alt.Google.distribution.use.have.works
alt.perfect.solution.!is.!is.!is
alt.other.options.pursue.seek.search
alt.many.thanks.offer.give.thank
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages