make money quickly

Louise

May 5, 2011, 3:05:14 AM5/5/11
1. HOW TO MAKE QUICK CASH

I'd been looking for ways to raise money. I found text similar to this
posted in another group and thought I'd try it..When I read this I was
very skeptical, but desperate-- I invested EXACTLY $8.46 ... six $1.00
bills and six 41 cent postage stamps ... and boy am I glad I did!! I
then waited to watch the money come in, prepared to maybe receive
about $1,000 to $1,500 in cash or so. But what a welcome surprise when
those envelopes kept coming in!! So, how much did I get in total
return? $1000? $5000? Not even!! I received a total of $17,542!! I
couldn't believe it!! Now after almost six months, I am ready to do it
again!! I can finally pay off my debts!

Here is the original post:

A little while back, I was browsing through a newsgroups, just like
you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you
could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam",
but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said
that you need to send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated
in the article. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people
first, I thought about trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose
except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00.
Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting money in the
mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just
kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $20 . By the end of the
second week I had made a total of over $1,000 ! In the third week I
had over $15,000 and it's still growing.****
--Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it
works.... Read this entire message carefully! (PRINT IT OR DOWNLOAD
IT) I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you
will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
something so easy!
IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of
the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
extraordinary dividends.

Here are the 3 easy steps to success:

STEP 1:
Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece
of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00
bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill
will not be seen through the envelope . (Also, it might be a good idea
to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to prevent thievery). Next, place
one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now
have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the phrase
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.", your name and address, and a
$1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS
ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are
paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little
worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with
the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is
indeed legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1) Alen Crjak
Podrvanj 3b
Cavle 51219
Croatia
#2) Bill Zonios
8001 Castor Ave. PMB 332
Philadelphia PA 19152
USA
#3) Matt Martin
6 Patricia Circle
Enfield CT 06082
USA
#4) Kate Pearson
205 Barcladine Ct.
Cary NC 27511
USA
#5) Devorah Lisnoff
7 Stewart Street
East Islip, NY 11730
USA
#6) Louise Sa
9107 Garnish Dr.
Downey, CA 90240
USA

REMEMBER TO PUT ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR ENVELOPES!!!!

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
number 6 on the list

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
least 200 newsgroups-like this one. (I think there are close to
2.4million groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you
post, the more money you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have
any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery
laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need
money, you can use it again, and again.

# PLEASE REMEMBER: that this program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of
integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others
have received will come your way.
# NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.
This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service So, as each post
is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, six members will
be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with one
dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that
when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands
of dollars in CASH!!!
# DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------ Step:
1)You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting.Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'
from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the
computer's memory. ....... 2)Open a blank 'notepad' file and place
your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select
'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you
can add your name to the list. ........3)Save your new notepad file as
a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings,
you'll always have this file to go back to. .......4)Use Netscape or
Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line
forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) .......5)Visit these
message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting
the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill
in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they
scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the
post message button.You're done with your first one!
Congratulations..THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take
about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!
# REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200
# That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world
within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the
large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous,
you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.
# JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.
# Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies
(a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the
letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the
MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons
respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now
those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5
replies each, I will bring in an additional $125 ! Now, those 125
persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and
only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626 ! OK, now
here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that
just made me $3,125 !!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this
message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still ONLY 5
persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625 ! With an
original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no
longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the
newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting
your name at number 6 again. And start posting again.
# By the way, if you try to deceive people by posting the messages
with your name in the list and not sending the CASH to the rest of the
people already on the list, you will NOT get as much.i know someone
who did this and he only made about $150.00, and that's after seven or
eight weeks! Then he sent the 6 $1.00 bills, people added him to their
lists, and in 4-5 weeks he had over $5.000. This is the fairest and
most honest way I have ever seen to share the wealth of the world
without costing anything but our time!!! You also may want to buy
mailing and e-mail lists for future CASH. Make sure you print this
article out RIGHT NOW! Also, try to keep a list of everyone that sends
you CASH and always keep an eye on the newsgroups to make sure
everyone is playing fairly. Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. You
don't need to cheat the basic idea to make the CASH!!
# The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of people
all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles
everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if
it really works?? I think so... Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and
this will really work. GOOD LUCK!!!