Matthew 23:11

Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan

Feb 21, 2024, 10:27:22 AMFeb 21

The greatest among you must be a servant.

Repent now and accept Jesus Christ into your heart

Randolf Richardson

Feb 21, 2024, 5:27:16 PMFeb 21
On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 10:27:13 -0500
"Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan" <De...@GodSquad.org> wrote:

> The greatest among you must be a servant.

That doeasn't make sense because one's career doesn't necessarily mean they're automatically the greatest. And you didn't even indicate what the actual qualifications are for being "the greatest" (which I suspect will merely be subjective anyway).

> Repent now and accept Jesus Christ into your heart

No. I'm already happily married, and so there's no room in my heart for some guy I've never met named Jesus (unless you mean that guy I met a long time ago when my car broke down -- he was so helpful).

--
Randolf Richardson - ran...@canadianatheists.ca
Canadian atheists - True, Northern, Strong, and Free