1 John 3:18

Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan

Feb 6, 2024, 10:50:13 AMFeb 6

Dear children, let’s not merely say that we love each other; let us
show the truth by our actions.

Repent now and accept Jesus Christ into your heart

Mitchell Holman

Feb 6, 2024, 2:27:02 PMFeb 6
"Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan" <De...@GodSquad.org> wrote in

> Dear children, let’s not merely say that we love each other; let us
> show the truth by our actions.

Looking at him, Jesus felt a love for him
and said to him, "One thing you lack: go
and sell all you possess and give to the
poor, and you will have treasure in heaven;
and come, follow Me."
Mark 10:21

Jack Sovalot

Feb 6, 2024, 4:13:51 PMFeb 6
Haha. That's one of my favorites to bring up to christers, because I
actually did that once. Gave away literally everything except the
clothes in my suitcase.

But Jesus thought the Son of Man would show up very soon. So in light
of that, what he advised the guy to do was quite rational.