1 John 4:16

Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan

Feb 2, 2024, 11:28:07 AMFeb 2

We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in His love.
God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in
them.

Repent now and accept Jesus Christ into your heart

Mitchell Holman

Feb 2, 2024, 2:30:25 PMFeb 2
"Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan" <De...@GodSquad.org> wrote in

> We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in His love.
> God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in
> them.

Numbers 33:38
38 And Aaron the priest went up into mount Hor at
the commandment of the LORD, and died there, in
the fortieth year after the children of Israel
were come out of the land of Egypt, in the first
day of the fifth month.

Aaron dies at Mt Hor.

Deuteronomy 10:6
6 And the children of Israel took their journey
from Beeroth of the children of Jaakan to Mosera:
there Aaron died, and there he was buried

Aaron dies at Mosera.

Andrew

Feb 2, 2024, 6:25:44 PMFeb 2
"Mitchell Holman" wrote in message news:XnsB10C8A5D735B0...@69.80.102.21...
> "Brother Desmon "wrote: :
>
>> We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust
>> in His love. God is love, and all who live in love live in God,
>> and God lives in them.
>>

> Numbers 33:38
> 38 And Aaron the priest went up into mount Hor at
> the commandment of the LORD, and died there, in
> the fortieth year after the children of Israel
> were come out of the land of Egypt, in the first
> day of the fifth month.
>
> Aaron dies at Mt Hor.
>
> Deuteronomy 10:6
> 6 And the children of Israel took their journey
> from Beeroth of the children of Jaakan to Mosera:
> there Aaron died, and there he was buried
>
> Aaron dies at Mosera.

So you don't know exactly where he died.
but the fact is that he died; and so will you

And although Moses died, he was raised...
(Jude 1:9).

He is alive today and appeared with Elijah
on the Mt.of Transfiguration (Matthew 17).
And although you will soon die, you also
will be raised up.

Oh yes.

"Marvel not at this; for the hour is coming
in which ALL that are in the graves shall
hear His voice and shall come forth - they
that have done good, unto the resurrection
of life, and they that have done evil, unto
the resurrection of damnation." ~ Jesus
(John 5:28-29)

For the redeemed, they will arise with
the vigor of immortal youth. Glory to
God!

Jack Sovalot

Feb 2, 2024, 8:45:36 PMFeb 2
These were in two separate Bibles until combined by Ezra et al during
the 5th century BCE.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 2, 2024, 9:42:36 PMFeb 2
"Andrew" <andrew.3...@usa.net> wrote in

> "Mitchell Holman" wrote in message
>> "Brother Desmon "wrote: :
>>
>>> We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust
>>> in His love. God is love, and all who live in love live in God,
>>> and God lives in them.
>>>

>> Numbers 33:38
>> 38 And Aaron the priest went up into mount Hor at
>> the commandment of the LORD, and died there, in
>> the fortieth year after the children of Israel
>> were come out of the land of Egypt, in the first
>> day of the fifth month.
>>
>> Aaron dies at Mt Hor.
>>
>> Deuteronomy 10:6
>> 6 And the children of Israel took their journey
>> from Beeroth of the children of Jaakan to Mosera:
>> there Aaron died, and there he was buried
>>
>> Aaron dies at Mosera.
>
> So you don't know exactly where he died.

This is your mythology with two
contradictory accounts, you explain it.

> but the fact is that he died; and so will you

You cannot even prove he lived
much less where he died.

> And although Moses died, he was raised...
> (Jude 1:9).

The same Moses who wrote an
account of his own death and
burial? (Deuteronomy 34:1-8)