1 Thessalonians 3:12

Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan

Feb 4, 2024, 1:10:09 PMFeb 4

And may the Lord make your love for one another and for all people
grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows.

Repent now and accept Jesus Christ into your heart

John Doe

Feb 4, 2024, 1:28:28 PMFeb 4
The SYNOGOGUE OF SATAN!!!!!!

On Feb 4, 2024 at 1:09:59 PM EST, ""Brother Desmond" <Desi) Edward Coughlan"

Mitchell Holman

Feb 4, 2024, 1:59:55 PMFeb 4
"Brother Desmond (Desi) Edward Coughlan" <De...@GodSquad.org> wrote in

> And may the Lord make your love for one another and for all people
> grow and overflow, just as our love for you overflows.

The Lord is slow to anger and abounding
in steadfast love, forgiving iniquity and
transgression, but he will by no means
clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of
the fathers on the children, to the third
and the fourth generation.
Numbers 14:18

= God punishes innocent people
for what their ancestors did.