ANTI-ABORTION IS A CRIMINAL ATTEMPT TO LEGISLATE HEALTHCARE

Intelligent Party

Oct 31, 2021, 9:08:09 PM10/31/21
There are no abortions in the U.S. after 20 weeks. We're under grace. Why would
they put us under law, and make an issue to trouble the voters and take our time?

Stupid political posturing, negatively affecting people's lives.
Why don't they take concern for our human and Constitutional and moral and
truthfully LEGAL rights. The law is, aside from the Constitution which is not its
author, believe me you.

Parental consent laws are a crime against humanity. Like murder.

Intelligent Party

Oct 31, 2021, 9:51:54 PM10/31/21
It's the young girl's life, not her parents. It's not for them to make any
decision. Having a baby is a capital issue which will significantly affect her
life for decades to come.