It's Legal In 6 States To Abort To Any Term, But There Are No Abortions Past 20 Weeks Anyways

Intelligent Party

Aug 16, 2022, 7:09:10 PM8/16/22
Totally legal apparently to abort unto birth in 6 states and Puerto Rico:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_United_States#/media/File:Gestational_limits_for_elective_abortion_in_the_United_States.svg

Nevertheless, why do we have to be under law? Why can't we be under grace? 90%
of abortions take place in the first 13 weeks, and 10% in the next 7, that is
weeks 14-20:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abortion_in_the_United_States#/media/File:US_abortion_by_gestational_age_2016_histogram.svg

Restrictions on abortion are imposition of opinion of speculation on where life
begins. And doctors and women aren't sociopaths so that they can't make the
decision for themselves. Now based on that criticism I can't ban an abortion at
35 weeks. But what doctor or woman is aborting at 35 weeks? Some political
controversial bullshit was saying 26 weeks. And some political controversial
bullshit is what is in effect now, on the other side.

Does the government want to do everything for us and say we don't exist? We don't
need its laws to not abort.