SIXTEEN WEEKS MAY BE THE ANSWER, THE LIARS WHO SAID SIX WEEKS AND SIX MONTHS!

Intelligent Party

Oct 31, 2021, 8:41:24 PM10/31/21
No ghost in the fetus. And how is one subsequently to presume, two adults
accidentally attached CANNOT be detached even if it will cause one of them to die
after this point? But it *should* be characterized this way, and not as if the
fetus is a PLANT.

If you and I are in an accident, and we are attached, how long do we have to
remain attached for, to keep one or the other of us alive? (We were not born this
way as Siamese twins, each owning the entire body).

There is no ghost in the fetus in the first 14-20 weeks. How can the religious
right, who believe in the life after death, and life before life, believe they
came out of a zygote too?