Healing Medicine, Banned In The United States, Is Atrocity

1 view

Intelligent Party

Aug 20, 2022, 3:20:11 AM8/20/22
Eleven States and American Samoa, still have Medical Marijuana as a criminal offense:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_cannabis_in_the_United_States#/media/File:Map_of_US_state_cannabis_laws.svg

You have a basic human right to all medicine. When will the United States stand
up to its promise of being a free country?

IS THE UNITED STATES A FREE COUNTRY?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS PLACE?

I AM EXPECTED TO SUPPORT IMMORAL CRIME?!

There are people in jail for marijuana!

Drugs should be marketed and sold as the poison they are, and marketed as medicine
by permission. It's your spray paint, your body, your right to huff it, though
you be a buffoon.

Try sobriety! It's better for your health!

No one knows what's best for you, but you. You're not really under a doctor's
care. He or she doesn't know you as well as you know yourself. Do your own
research and get advice, but you have every right to possession, and all drugs
must be for sale (with adequate warnings) somehow.

Medical Marijuana has over a dozen KNOWN applications. Why are we subjected to
any type of oppression, in a "free country," and this of the most egregious
atrocious sort!

People sick who need health care! The human rights, of the sick, denied!

Do you really think you could do things by the letter?
"Do unto others," not "legislate what thou wilt!"
"Do unto others," not "do what thou wilt!"

All laws are of the devil!

We're under grace; not under law: "For Christ is the end of the law for
righteousness to everyone who believes!"
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+9%3A30-10%3A8&version=NKJV

This country's criminal justice system is moral blasphemy!

And might does not prove right!

An innocent man hung on the cross! He believes in your right to all things!

Employee and consumer protections still matter, so regulate commerce without
prohibition or violence.