Transgender activist suggests 'very young' children should interact with trans community

buh buh biden

May 5, 2022, 4:14:03 AM5/5/22
A transgender activist recently suggested during a virtual lecture at the
University of South Florida (USF) that it is good for children to be
introduced to the transgender community "at a very young age."

Kalki Subramaniam, who is a self-described celebrated Indian transgender
activist, artist, entrepreneur, poet, actor and inspirational speaker,
delivered a lecture titled "The Power of Art in Social Change" to the USF
Department of Women's and Gender Studies in January.

Subramaniam, who lives in India and founded the Sahodari Foundation, spoke
about an initiative the organization does called the "Walls of Kindness,"
in which several transgender activists travel to remote rural and tribal
villages to paint the walls of schools with art and meet with staff and
young students.

According to the project's website, one of the goals of the project is to
interact with students in an attempt to dispel transphobia and break
"stereotypes about transgender people and establish that we are positive
contributors to this society."

"We establish that transgender people can be changemakers," the website
added.

"We do it because at one side we wanted to give something to the society,"
Subramaniam said of the project during the lecture at USF. The activist
went on to say that painting the walls of the rural schools also gives the
children they interact with "an opportunity for them to learn about us,
for those children to learn about trans community at a very young age."

"They have an exposure to people like us, and I think it will stay with
them for the rest of their lives because we gave them a very beautiful
memory," Subramaniam added.

While sitting next to a portrait of Marxist revolutionary Che Guevara,
Subramaniam spoke for more than an hour about how, "as an artivist, she
has broken stereotypes and continues to establishing social acceptance in
India by encouraging transgender persons to get involved in activism
through art and performances," according to school's description of the
video.

Among the other assertions Subramaniam made during the lecture, the
activist said, "We were not born as women. We don't have a womb, but we
are women. It's just that we are women of another type."

Fox News Digital reached out to Subramaniam for further comment and
specifically asked how the activist would respond to parents who believe
it is inappropriate for children to be discussing issues of gender
identity with someone other than their family. Fox News did not hear back
in time for publication.

USF also did not respond to a request for comment.

https://news.yahoo.com/transgender-activist-suggests-apos-very-
170226966.html

Siri Cruise

May 5, 2022, 4:49:20 AM5/5/22
In article <XnsAE8EC8D...@0.0.0.2>,
buh buh biden <dro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> A transgender activist recently suggested during a virtual lecture at the
> University of South Florida (USF) that it is good for children to be
> introduced to the transgender community "at a very young age."

Since it's not all that different from being diabetic,
colourblind, albino, depressive, sure, get children acquainted
that humans have variation.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Blue Lives Matter

May 5, 2022, 5:08:04 AM5/5/22
On Thu, 05 May 2022 01:49:18 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>In article <XnsAE8EC8D...@0.0.0.2>,
> buh buh biden <dro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A transgender activist recently suggested during a virtual lecture at the
>> University of South Florida (USF) that it is good for children to be
>> introduced to the transgender community "at a very young age."
>
>Since it's not all that different from being diabetic,
>colourblind, albino, depressive, sure, get children acquainted
>that humans have variation.

We should keep our children away from the sick freaks who can't face
the reality of who and what they are.

Blue Lives Matter

May 5, 2022, 5:19:39 AM5/5/22
On Thu, 5 May 2022 08:14:02 -0000 (UTC), buh buh biden
<dro...@gmail.com> wrote:

>A transgender activist recently suggested during a virtual lecture at the
>University of South Florida (USF) that it is good for children to be
>introduced to the transgender community "at a very young age."
>
>Kalki Subramaniam, who is a self-described celebrated Indian transgender
>activist, artist, entrepreneur, poet, actor and inspirational speaker,
>delivered a lecture titled "The Power of Art in Social Change" to the USF
>Department of Women's and Gender Studies in January.

A whole department devoted to freaks...
No you're not. You can't fool Mother Nature.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 5, 2022, 6:58:06 AM5/5/22
wrote:

>In article <XnsAE8EC8D...@0.0.0.2>,
> buh buh biden <dro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A transgender activist recently suggested during a virtual lecture at the
>> University of South Florida (USF) that it is good for children to be
>> introduced to the transgender community "at a very young age."
>
>Since it's not all that different from being diabetic,
>colourblind, albino, depressive, sure, get children acquainted
>that humans have variation.

Yes, it's quite different. Stop being so fucking stupid.

Mattb

May 5, 2022, 11:51:08 AM5/5/22
Plus, don't the far left always claim to follow the science, isn't
it a scientific fact that the genes tell the whole story. That is
what they should do for sports get a gene sample and let the DNA show
the sex of a person. Same within school. Follow the science.

Rudy Canoza

May 5, 2022, 12:50:46 PM5/5/22
On 5/5/2022 8:50 AM, *right* on cue, little matteeeB, uneducated, illiterate and
*unemployable* security guard, lied and conceded defeat:

> On Thu, 05 May 2022 05:08:07 -0400, Blue Lives Matter
> <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 05 May 2022 01:49:18 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Since it's not all that different from being diabetic,
>>> colourblind, albino, depressive, sure, get children acquainted
>>> that humans have variation.
>>
>> We should keep our children away from the sick freaks who can't face
>> the reality of who and what they are.
>
> Plus, don't the far left always claim to

No. You can't define "far left" any better than you can define "progressive" or
"liberal," which is to say, you can't define it at all. It's just another
right-wingnut swearword for you. Whatever you want to say the "far left always
claim" is bullshit.

You will now come back with 1) a concession of defeat, and 2) some illiterate,
ungrammatical usage of English.

Just Wondering

May 5, 2022, 1:26:56 PM5/5/22
On 5/5/2022 2:49 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <XnsAE8EC8D...@0.0.0.2>,
> buh buh biden <dro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> A transgender activist recently suggested during a virtual lecture at the
>> University of South Florida (USF) that it is good for children to be
>> introduced to the transgender community "at a very young age."
>
> Since it's not all that different from being diabetic,
> colourblind, albino, depressive, sure, get children
> acquainted that humans have variation.

Children shouldn't be indoctrinated that mental health disorders
associated with sexuality should be accepted as normal.

BeamMeUpScotty

May 5, 2022, 2:15:47 PM5/5/22
Doesn't this sound like the Supreme Court Justices decision that gay
Scout Leaders should interact with the young boys in the BOY SCOUTS....

How did that work out?

Children should interact with the people their PARENTS knowingly allow
them to interact with and no more than that.

--
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-That's Karma-

*IF YOU'RE READING THIS YOU ARE A SURVIVOR*
*The first rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is we talk about it, we hate
censorship. Never trust what Democrats or Marxists tell you. Make them
prove it with actual verifiable facts and science. And if you didn't
find the duplicitous lies in what the Marxist-Democrats told you then
you didn't dig deep enough. The *Gruber* *Doctrine* is the
Marxist-Democrat plan that says it's "to the Democrats advantage to have
a lack of transparency and then lie about everything".
https://rumble.com/vkt8ld-call-it-the-stupidity-of-the-american-voter-or-whatever.-how-libs-exploit-t.html

*The next rule of SURVIVAL CLUB* is
311 - Only in Democrats Dystopian America... Could Democrat politicians
talk about reducing the sentencing of wealthy Democrats and British
Royalty to prison by appointing judges who are easy on pedophiles while
the very same Democrats are on a Billionaires private jet filled with
under age girls going to a known pedophiles personal island.

Scout

May 6, 2022, 9:57:09 AM5/6/22

"Mattb" <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote in message
ROTFLMAO.....

Point. Set. Match.

Oh, and normally it's considered a mental illness to be in denial of
physical reality.

But if he wants to wear a dress, that's up to him... but he's still going to
be put with the boys in sports.

Scout

May 6, 2022, 9:57:10 AM5/6/22

"Just Wondering" <J...@jw.com> wrote in message
Yep, and certainly should NOT be allowed to transition until they are at
least 18, maybe 17 with parental consent.

I seriously expect lawsuits being filed against parents down the road for
making these non-reversible changes to children that cause them serious
emotional, mental and physical issues later.

Such as when they find out they can't have children anymore because their
parents had them 'fixed'

Also, let's be fair.. sometimes the mental issues is in the parent who wants
a boy rather than a girl, or visa versa. Has nothing to do with the child..
but all with the desires of the parent(s)

Scientific (she/they) ⚧

May 6, 2022, 5:28:13 PM5/6/22
Your gender identity (who you are) is a different concept than
biological sex (your body characteristics), though both are related.

For example, I'm AMAB (or assigned male at birth), but I'm a woman, so
my gender is female. My sex is male, though it might move towards
femaleness with gender-affirming care.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 6, 2022, 5:32:08 PM5/6/22
Wrong. Your sex is male. Your gender is male.

Sex = Gender. Gender = Male.

Your mental illness has convinced you that you're a female. But you're
not, and you never will be, a female, no matter what you do or who you
pay.

Sorry to disappoint.

Scientific (she/they) ⚧

May 6, 2022, 5:33:25 PM5/6/22
On 5/6/22 13:11, Scout wrote:

> "Just Wondering" <J...@jw.com> wrote in message
>> On 5/5/2022 2:49 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> Since it's not all that different from being diabetic,
>>> colourblind, albino, depressive, sure, get children
>>> acquainted that humans have variation.
>>>
>> Children shouldn't be indoctrinated that mental health disorders
>> associated with sexuality should be accepted as normal.
>
> Yep, and certainly should NOT be allowed to transition until they are at
> least 18, maybe 17 with parental consent.

Well, in most states you are not allowed to transition without parental
consent until you are 18, but if your situation is truly dire, you can
get legally emancipated and live on your own.

> I seriously expect lawsuits being filed against parents down the road
> for making these non-reversible changes to children that cause them
> serious emotional, mental and physical issues later.
>
> Such as when they find out they can't have children anymore because
> their parents had them 'fixed'
>
> Also, let's be fair.. sometimes the mental issues is in the parent who
> wants a boy rather than a girl, or visa versa. Has nothing to do with
> the child.. but all with the desires of the parent(s)

Well, there are decent requirements to receive major gender-affirming
care under 18. Some gender therapists have more confidence and will
allow teenagers to medically transition after several visits. However,
gender-affirming talk therapy hasn't hurt anyone and everyone, no matter
the age, should be able to access it.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 6, 2022, 5:39:51 PM5/6/22
No, that's bullshit. And you were not "assigned" male at birth — your male sex
was *recorded* at birth.

And you're not a woman.

But I'm a cis [sic] guy who likes he/they pronouns, not even non-binary
18 Aug 2021, 12.29.00 PDT

Yeah, either call me "he" or "they". You won't be a transphobe because I'm
not trans,
18 Aug 2021, 13.49.00 PDT

Yes, I'm he, I'm male even mentally.
24 Aug 2021, 13.51.00 PDT

Those are your posts. Stop lying about being a tranny.

Blue Lives Matter

May 6, 2022, 5:50:41 PM5/6/22
On Fri, 6 May 2022 21:28:00 +0000, Scientific (she/they) ?
<sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

Wrong.. You're only fooling yourself and a few other woker loons. The
rest of us see you as a sick freak.

Siri Cruise

May 6, 2022, 11:31:25 PM5/6/22
In article <t543tc$bqq$1...@science.eternal-september.org>,
Scientific (she/they) ? <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:

> > Oh, and normally it's considered a mental illness to be in denial of
> > physical reality.
>
> Your gender identity (who you are) is a different concept than
> biological sex (your body characteristics), though both are related.

Scout is making up bullshit again. Let him show his diagnosis in
DSM. https://dsm.psychiatryonline.org/

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Mattb

May 7, 2022, 1:12:14 AM5/7/22
What I find wrong is these men going into a women's locker room or
in a bathroom with female children. Can you see one of these males
taking a shower with your young daughters after Phys Ed?

They yell to follow the science, but only when it fits their agenda.

Rudy Canoza

May 7, 2022, 10:25:52 AM5/7/22
On 5/6/2022 10:11 PM, *right* on cue, little matteeeB, uneducated, illiterate
and *unemployable* security guard, lied and conceded defeat:
> On Fri, 6 May 2022 09:07:26 -0400, "Scout"
> <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net> wrote:
>

>> *right* on cue, little matteeeB, uneducated, illiterate and *unemployable* security guard, lied and conceded defeat:
Red herring. P.E. teachers do not "shower" with pupils.

Fuck off, you little unemployable cunt.

Mattb

May 7, 2022, 12:31:56 PM5/7/22
On Sat, 7 May 2022 07:25:48 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Yours is the distraction as nowhere did I say I was talking about
teachers. Other kids in high school might do, or even middle school.
Follow the science.

>Fuck off, you little unemployable cunt.

Think, I hit a button with Rudy on this subject. Rudy are you a
she/male? Rudy the tranny? You must be one ugly tranny.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 7, 2022, 2:27:26 PM5/7/22
On Sat, 07 May 2022 09:31:29 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I bet his gym teach caught him in the shower and, glancing between his
legs, assumed he should have been in the girl's locker room.

Mattb

May 7, 2022, 7:20:26 PM5/7/22
:-)) So true.

Rudy Canoza

May 7, 2022, 8:02:31 PM5/7/22
What *other* adult would be going to "shower" with girls after P.E.? It could
only be a teacher. Once again, you reveal you just can't think things through.

idiotic sentence #1
What I find wrong is these men going into a women's locker room or in a
bathroom with female children.

idiotic sentence #2, immediately following
Can you see one of these males taking a shower with your young daughters
after Phys Ed?

What other "males" would be conceivably "taking a shower" with girls after P.E.?
The P.E. teacher, of course. You painted yourself into a corner with that
one. You fucked up. You always fuck up. You're a lifelong fuck-up.

>> Fuck off, you little unemployable cunt.
>
> Think,[Hartung comma] I hit a button with Rudy on

The comma is wrong. You're illiterate and stupid and always wrong.

Mattb

May 8, 2022, 11:01:41 AM5/8/22
On Sat, 7 May 2022 17:02:26 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
Rudy's use of the grammar flame is evidence he has been backed into
a corner. Rudy is too stupid to follow science.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 8, 2022, 11:12:26 AM5/8/22
On Sun, 08 May 2022 08:01:37 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Sat, 7 May 2022 17:02:26 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
>wrote:

>>The comma is wrong.
>
> Rudy's use of the grammar flame is evidence he has been backed into
>a corner. Rudy is too stupid to follow science.

Yep. That's Rudy's way of saying, "You kicked my ass AGAIN!" LOL

Scout

May 9, 2022, 11:37:30 AM5/9/22

"Scientific (she/they) ⚧" <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote in message
> On 5/6/22 13:11, Scout wrote:
>>

>> "Just Wondering" <J...@jw.com> wrote in message

>>> Children shouldn't be indoctrinated that mental health disorders
>>> associated with sexuality should be accepted as normal.
>>
>> Yep, and certainly should NOT be allowed to transition until they are at
>> least 18, maybe 17 with parental consent.
>
> Well, in most states you are not allowed to transition without parental
> consent until you are 18, but if your situation is truly dire, you can get
> legally emancipated and live on your own.

Perhaps but I'm seeing cases where parents are transitioning very young
children in IRREVERSIBLE manners and it seems not only legal but accepted by
Democrat liberals.

So while the child might not be able to chose to do so.. the parents on the
other hand seem perfectly able to force such upon their children.

But tell me, what happens when they grow up.. find out they can never have
children... have issues from the process .. and aren't happy with the
'identity' chosen for them by their parents?

What about vastly increased risk of suicide?

Are you aware that transgender that have converted are TWICE as likely to
engage in suicide?

Seems to me that before engaging in permanent alterations that the person
involved should be of a mature mindset and able to understand exactly what
the process means and the permanent life changing aspects that will result?

Further one issue I don't see addressed are those in which the child is
perfectly content with their gender but it is the parents who are unhappy.
What should be done to protect the child in such cases?

I mean you're not talking dress up anymore, but irreversible surgery.

Scout

May 9, 2022, 11:37:31 AM5/9/22

"Mattb" <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Heck what's fun is when they put them in with the female prisoners and
suddenly the women start getting raped and/or pregnant.. They seem to have
no issues then with their gender identity while doing that.

Scout

May 9, 2022, 11:37:32 AM5/9/22

"Mattb" <trdel...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I think Rudy would be anything to get some attention...

Scout

May 9, 2022, 11:39:37 AM5/9/22

"Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In article <t543tc$bqq$1...@science.eternal-september.org>,
> Scientific (she/they) ? <sci...@danwin1210.de> wrote:
>
>> > Oh, and normally it's considered a mental illness to be in denial of
>> > physical reality.
>>
>> Your gender identity (who you are) is a different concept than
>> biological sex (your body characteristics), though both are related.
>
> Scout is making up bullshit again. Let him show his diagnosis in
> DSM. https://dsm.psychiatryonline.org/

Since I don't have an account there you will have to include your login
information so I can do so.

Otherwise, you provided me an unreasonable challenge.

Mattb

May 9, 2022, 12:16:21 PM5/9/22
On Mon, 9 May 2022 10:28:45 -0400, "Scout"
Never thought of that.

Mattb

May 9, 2022, 12:17:44 PM5/9/22
Do anything also.

Rudy Canoza

May 9, 2022, 12:43:23 PM5/9/22

>>> What I *SLURRRPPPP*!
>>
>> Heck what's fun is *SLURRRPPPPP*!
>>

> *SLURRRPPPP*!

Get the fuck out of here, you fucking cocksucking queers.

Rudy Canoza

May 9, 2022, 12:48:59 PM5/9/22
The comma is wrong.

>> I *SLURRRPPPP*!
>
> Do *SLURRRPPPP*!

Get the fuck out of here, queers.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 9, 2022, 1:06:38 PM5/9/22

================= WARNING! ========================
**** DESPERATE RUDY GRAMMAR FLAME AHEAD ****
================= WARNING! ========================

>The comma is wrong.
>

> I *SLURRRPPPP*!
> Do *SLURRRPPPP*!

Save it for the Jolly Kone Parking Lot, dwarf.

Mattb

May 12, 2022, 2:25:20 PM5/12/22
They need to warn the parents.

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 12, 2022, 2:39:03 PM5/12/22
On Thu, 12 May 2022 11:25:08 -0700, Mattb <trdel...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I think that's why he concentrates on the homeless.

He should at the very least wear a bright green vest that warns people
to stay back 50 feet.

Mattb

May 15, 2022, 6:17:53 PM5/15/22
On Mon, 9 May 2022 09:48:55 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
Rudy you are a known pervert and that is why you use the name you
do.

Rudy Canoza

May 15, 2022, 6:36:19 PM5/15/22
On 5/15/2022 3:17 PM, *right* on cue, little matteeeB, uneducated, illiterate
and *unemployable* security guard, lied and conceded defeat:

> On Mon, 9 May 2022 09:48:55 -0700, Rudy Canoza <notg...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 5/9/2022 9:17 AM, *right* on cue, little matteeeB, uneducated, illiterate and *unemployable* security guard, lied and conceded defeat and *SLURRRPPPPED*:
>>> On Mon, 9 May 2022 10:29:38 -0400, scooter, drunken Virginia camper, lied and *SLURRRPPPPED*:

> Rudy[inverse Hartung comma] you are

your intellectual, moral, professional, social, literary and physical superior.
Correct.

You needed a comma after "Rudy" in your pointless, zero-content belch above.
You are illiterate and stupid, just like Hartung. You agree.