Re: Florida polesitting teacher upset he can't indoctrinate and groom kindergartners

Biden Energy Department

Apr 30, 2022, 7:30:02 PM4/30/22
https://air.tv/?v=B7XsH5dVSIySm3AG9xu-PA

"It truly makes me feel like I am not trusted as a professional. I
know my kindergarten standards through and through, and nowhere in
our curriculum does it have anything about teaching sexual
orientation or sexual identity," Cory Bernaert said while speaking
with MSNBC. "I am afraid for my colleagues, myself, and my
students."

Then WHY Are you even thinking about it you fucking gay pedophile???

Keep your perversions to yourself and find a new job - away from
children.