Sadism around the clock: met the new Hitler from Germany

jodl1804@web.de (Andreas Stöwing)

Mar 21, 2003, 6:45:21 AM3/21/03
Now, maybe a suprise, "his" name is a female one, she is called Sabine Michalek from the University Dortmund/KHSB Berlin.

Her behavior reminds of the courage of Rainer Barschel (the
politican who was found dead in his bathroom a longer time ago) and her (and her gangs) brutality
in some way of ... take a person you nearly want!

Not only for her work, for her flair and
maybe inherent dominant sexual intersts, you know what I mean...), she is such popular here in Germany,
that on her other side dared to mistreat anyone (even strangers) such sadistically hard and
thereby as clever as one guessed from her new Nazi-stuff-examintation about distreatment, a "comeback" to Germany,
(about distreatments and so on),
, a downloadable file called "michalekgesunt.pdf". Is this the stuff for germans or is this to dangerous?

She has been a sadistical criminal for more than ten years indeed,
and nearly during that time the judgement was stopping and beginning and so on criminal investigations against that person...

Some say she was a member of the RAF (Rote Armee Fraktion), but in those matters I think of other mentioned groups as neonazis
"Borussenfront" of Dortmund.
During those phases it also managed her to become even a professor (!) of education (!) in Germany.
We (i.e. my colleagoues and I, all I have done her was nothing) as Germans are all very afraid of that, of our land
with its professors like her!

Greetings, Andreas

anonym

May 30, 2003, 1:38:46 PM5/30/03
Andreas=20St=F6wing wrote:

Fact was the fact, but please forget the word "Hitler" in the subline,
I know it might be wrong!

Yodl

Jun 22, 2003, 11:31:05 AM6/22/03
anonym wrote:

She, together with her companion Gerhardt Kimmel, have been nearly as cruel
as one can imagine. I know I wasn`t their only one. A professorship in
education is not the same here as (i.e.) in electrical engineering!

Yodl

Jun 22, 2003, 11:43:22 AM6/22/03
Yodl wrote:

Cruelity: not only from an to the soul...

C. Plegaja

Aug 23, 2003, 1:45:19 PM8/23/03
anonym wrote:

> Fact was the fact, but please forget the word "Hitler" in the subline,
> I know it might be wrong!

That woman has been working for at least three organisations with
donations/contributions/doles: for the German Lebenshilfe. e.V., the
Partiätische Wohlfahrtsverband e.V. and the Erbistum Berlin for the
catholic church. You know what has happened here in Germany, the
nineteenth... so this may be the decisive hint... for her motivation and
the background of her deeds ...: corruption.

Message has been deleted

ma...@andreas-stoewing.de

Nov 25, 2012, 12:02:03 PM11/25/12

ma...@andreas-stoewing.de