Planned Parenthood targets black women

May 7, 2013, 12:16:38 AM5/7/13

'Planned Parenthood' is the deadliest enemy blacks have faced since
the KKK.

http://www.instantanalysis.net/in-depth/2013/05/06/planned-parenthood-targets-black-women#sthash.uDSBubwM.dpuf

by Star Parker

In 1854, Abraham Lincoln confronted America's first "pro-choice" U.S.
senator, Stephen Douglas of Illinois, in a speech in Peoria.

"Choice" then was about slavery, not abortion.

Douglas had sponsored the Kansas-Nebraska Act, which repealed the
Missouri Compromise of 1820 and addressed the sticky question of
slavery in new territories entering the union. The Kansas-Nebraska Act
resolved this by "choice”: Residents would vote to decide if slavery
would be legal in their territory.

Lincoln, morally opposed to slavery, challenged Douglas's "pro-choice"
position. According to Douglas, said Lincoln, "the principle of the
Nebraska bill was very old; that it originated when God made man and
placed good and evil before him, allowing him to choose for himself,
being responsible for the choice he should make."

No, said Lincoln. "God did not place good and evil before man, telling
him to make his choice. On the contrary, he did tell him there was one
tree, of the fruit of which he should not eat, upon pain of certain
death."

Our constitution, conveyed by the nation's founders 65 years before
Lincoln spoke those words, circumvented the question of slavery,
permitting the great paradox of a nation founded on the ideals of
freedom, which allowed slavery.

The struggle for racial justice in America -- whether fighting slavery
or fighting for civil rights -- has always been informed by absolute
standards of right and wrong, of good and evil, which transcend even
the cleverest human mind. Black history is testimony to where we wind
up when those standards get lost.

Yet, once again, those standards have gotten lost. And, once again,
black Americans are bearing the brunt of the cost of a nation that has
lost its moral rudder as a result of wantonly legal and available
abortion.

According to the federal Centers for Disease Control and Prevention,
blacks accounted for 35.4 percent of abortions performed in 2009,
despite representing, according to the 2010 census, just 13.6 percent
of the U.S. population.

Let's not be deluded that this is an accident.

Analysis of 2010 census data by an initiative called Protecting Black
Life shows that 79 percent of Planned Parenthood abortion clinics are
located within walking distance of minority neighborhoods: 62 percent
within two miles of primarily black neighborhoods and 64 percent of
Hispanic/Latino neighborhoods.

Planned Parenthood, the nation's largest abortion provider,
systematically targets minority women for abortion.

Before the Civil War, there were church-going Americans who
rationalized slavery by contending that blacks were less than human.
This view was legally formalized in the U.S. Supreme Court's infamous
Dred Scott decision in 1857. Scott, an African-American slave who had
lived in the free state of Illinois and the freed territory of
Wisconsin before being returned to Missouri, had unsuccessfully
appealed to the court to grant his freedom.

It is not surprising that Douglas supported the decision.

Views echoing Dred Scott help rationalize Planned Parenthood's
targeted destruction of black children in the womb.

In 1957, Mike Wallace interviewed Planned Parenthood founder Margaret
Sanger and asked if she believed in sin.

Sanger, whose racist and eugenicist views are well documented,
replied: "I believe the biggest sin in the world is parents bringing
children into the world that have disease from their parents that have
no chance in the world to be a human being practically. Delinquents,
prisoners, all sorts of things just marked when they are born."

Black unemployment and poverty rates are almost double the national
averages. I suppose Planned Parenthood -- with support from our
president and $542 million in taxpayer funds -- feels it is doing its
part to solve this problem.

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com

Honesty. Decency. Integrity

JTEM

May 7, 2013, 12:36:09 AM5/7/13
J <jdyou...@ymail.com> wrote:

> "Choice" then was about slavery, not abortion.

This is idiocy.

I mean, even by your standards it's retarded.

Congratulations, I guess.

-- --

http://jtem.tumblr.com

W.T.S.

May 7, 2013, 12:45:20 AM5/7/13
Article <irugo8donqu0j06fa...@4ax.com>, Jerk...@Lies.biz

> 'Planned Parenthood' is the deadliest enemy blacks have faced since
> the KKK.
Already debunked a dozen times. How long are you going to keep
repeating this lying bull shit, "J"?

> http://www.InstantLies.biz/Lies/Disinformation/Propaganda/Bigotry/
This is a known internet lie rag run by anti-choice, forced-birther
loons. Believe it at your own risk.

<snip> Usual pro-liar loon bull shit, why bother to repost? </snip>

women have. It's far better to turn black women into gender slaves and
brood sows. So, what else is new? End of story.

"J", you need some new disinformation and propaganda. Crawl back into
your hole and let us know when you're dreamed up something we haven't
heard before. We'll go to the trouble of debunking it then.

> Jerk Young
> Jerk...@Liar.biz
>
> Hate, bigotry, intolerance, lies, disinformation, propaganda,
> degeneracy, that's "J"!

As always, organized religion opposes progress -

See what RELIGION does to peoples' minds?

Adults no longer believe in the Tooth Fairy - but they still torture and
kill each other over ancient myths and superstitions.

"We all remember how many religious wars were fought for a religion of
love
and gentleness; how many bodies were burned
alive with the genuinely kind intention of saving souls from the eternal
fire of hell." --- Karl Popper

"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When
many
people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."
--- Robert M. Pirsig

Either God wants to abolish evil and cannot, or he can but does not want
to.
If he wants to but cannot he is impotent. If he can
but does not want to, he is wicked. If he neither can nor wants to, then
he
is both powerless and wicked.
--- Epicurus, Greek philosopher, circa 300 B.C.

"Act of God" disasters like the Japanese earthquake expose the myth.
Either
God can do nothing to stop catastrophes like
this, or he doesn't care to, or he doesn't exist. He is thus either
impotent, evil, or imaginary.
--- CNN Belief Blog, 3-20-11

"With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things
and
evil people doing evil things. But for good people
to do evil things, that takes religion."
--- Steven Weinberg, quoted in The New York Times, April 20, 1999

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from
religious conviction." --- Blaise Pascal.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as
false,
and by rulers as useful."
--- Seneca the Younger (4? BC - 65 AD)

"Religion once ruled the world. It was called the Dark Ages." --- Ruth
Green.

"Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings." ---
Victor Stenger.

"I don't believe in God because I don't believe in Mother Goose." ---
Clarence Darrow

"As my ancestors are free from slavery, I am free from the slavery of
religion." --- Butterfly McQueen

"Religion was invented when the first con-man met the first fool." -
Mark
Twain

"Faith is believing what you know ain't so." --- Mark Twain

"The God of the Old Testament is arguably the most unpleasant character
in
all fiction." --- Richard Dawkins

"Cult today, religion tomorrow."

The Freedom From Religion Foundation: http://ffrf.org/
The Secular Coalition for America: www.secular.org
Secular Student Alliance: www.secularstudents.org
www.infidels.org
www.humaniststudies.org
www.atheistalliance.org
www.americanhumanist.org

Davej

May 7, 2013, 1:22:27 AM5/7/13
On May 6, 11:16 pm, J <jdyou...@ymail.com> wrote:
> 'Planned Parenthood' is the deadliest enemy blacks have faced since
> the KKK.

Yeah, the Catholic pedophile priests need more homeless black
children.

SkyEyes

May 7, 2013, 1:31:44 AM5/7/13
On May 6, 9:16 pm, J <jdyou...@ymail.com> wrote:
> 'Planned Parenthood' is the deadliest enemy blacks have faced since
> the KKK.

We've been down this road before, Jerk Young, and if you keep
repeating this slander, I'll keep replying to it.

The black community is underserved medically. In most black
communities, Planned Parenthood is the *only* medical facility
available where women can get cancer screenings, pelvic exams and
birth control.

Planned Parenthood does *not*, contrary to what you imply, lie in wait
in the bushes and back alleys of black neighborhoods and waylay happy
pregnant black women and force them to have abortions. Kindly stop
insinuating that they do. They provide services that are needed and
sought after by the community.

Kindly learn to mind your OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.

--
Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34 and A+ atheist
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox

W.T.S.

May 7, 2013, 2:26:40 AM5/7/13
In article <8ba86852-d3f2-490b-895c-e700ee716e25
@fz1g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>, skye...@cox.net says...
> On May 6, 9:16 pm, J <Jerk...@Lies.biz> wrote:
> > 'Planned Parenthood' is the deadliest enemy blacks have faced since
> > the KKK.
>
> We've been down this road before, Jerk Young, and if you keep
> repeating this slander, I'll keep replying to it.
>
> The black community is underserved medically. In most black
> communities, Planned Parenthood is the *only* medical facility
> available where women can get cancer screenings, pelvic exams and
> birth control.
>
> Planned Parenthood does *not*, contrary to what you imply, lie in wait
> in the bushes and back alleys of black neighborhoods and waylay happy
> pregnant black women and force them to have abortions. Kindly stop
> insinuating that they do. They provide services that are needed and
> sought after by the community.
>
> Kindly learn to mind your OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.
>
> Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34 and A+ atheist
> BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
> EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
> skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
> skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

Excellent points, thanks!

Jeanne Douglas

May 7, 2013, 3:02:37 AM5/7/13
In article <irugo8donqu0j06fa...@4ax.com>,
J <jdyo...@ymail.com> wrote:

> 'Planned Parenthood' is the deadliest enemy blacks have faced since
> the KKK.

And once again "J" is claiming that roving bands of PP personnel roam
the streets, kidnapping pregnant black women and forcing them to have
abortions against their wills.

--

JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden

Jason

May 7, 2013, 3:41:40 AM5/7/13
In article
<8ba86852-d3f2-490b...@fz1g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,
SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> wrote:
Brenda,
I suggest that you conduct research on the founder of Planned Parenthood.
Margaret Sanger. Her goal was to abort as many black fetuses that she
could to reduce the number of black people in America.

<http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm>

Jason

May 7, 2013, 3:42:30 AM5/7/13
In article
<49c4033c-e748-42f9...@s18g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>, Davej
<gal...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Margaret Sanger was the founder of Planned Parenthood. Read this:

http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm

Jeanne Douglas

May 7, 2013, 4:07:23 AM5/7/13
In article <Jason-07051...@66-53-215-65.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Who the fuck cares what someone believed decades ago! It's completely
irrelevant to the vital and absolutely necessary work that PP does today.

Jeanne Douglas

May 7, 2013, 4:08:28 AM5/7/13
So you're actually joining "J" in accusing PP of kidnapping pregnant
black women off the street and forcing them to have abortions they don't
want.

Why?

W.T.S.

May 7, 2013, 5:56:38 AM5/7/13
In article <Jason-07051...@66-53-215-65.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Ja...@nospam.com says...
> > On May 6, 9:16=A0pm, J <Jerk...@Lies.biz> wrote:
> > > 'Planned Parenthood' is the deadliest enemy blacks have faced since
> > > the KKK.
> >
> > We've been down this road before, Jerk Young, and if you keep
> > repeating this slander, I'll keep replying to it.
> >
> > The black community is underserved medically. In most black
> > communities, Planned Parenthood is the *only* medical facility
> > available where women can get cancer screenings, pelvic exams and
> > birth control.
> >
> > Planned Parenthood does *not*, contrary to what you imply, lie in wait
> > in the bushes and back alleys of black neighborhoods and waylay happy
> > pregnant black women and force them to have abortions. Kindly stop
> > insinuating that they do. They provide services that are needed and
> > sought after by the community.
> >
> > Kindly learn to mind your OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.
> >
> > Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34 and A+ atheist
> > BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
> > EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
> > skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
> > skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com
>
> Brenda,
> I suggest that you conduct research on the founder of Planned Parenthood.
> Margaret Sanger. Her goal was to abort as many black fetuses that she
> could to reduce the number of black people in America.
You, Jason, are a deliberate, conscious liar. Margaret Sanger had no
such goal.

> http://www.DianaDoLie.biz/Disinformation/Propaganda/Lies/Bigotry/Hate/
And we're interested in a web site written by a know pro-liar, forced-
birther loon, why again??????
You're not only a liar, Jason, you're a very poor one. Crawl back into
your dark, wet hole in the ground and try again. Perhaps you'll have
better luck fooling someone next time.

For the truth, go to this factual web site:

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger>

http://tinyurl.com/29bdkv

W.T.S.

May 7, 2013, 6:00:20 AM5/7/13
In article <hlwdjsd2-6C384B...@news.giganews.com>, hlwdjsd2
@NOSPAMgmail.com says...
> In article <Jason-07051...@66-53-215-65.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
> Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <8ba86852-d3f2-490b...@fz1g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,
> > SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> wrote:

> > > We've been down this road before, Jerk Young, and if you keep
> > > repeating this slander, I'll keep replying to it.
> > >
> > > The black community is underserved medically. In most black
> > > communities, Planned Parenthood is the *only* medical facility
> > > available where women can get cancer screenings, pelvic exams and
> > > birth control.
> > >
> > > Planned Parenthood does *not*, contrary to what you imply, lie in wait
> > > in the bushes and back alleys of black neighborhoods and waylay happy
> > > pregnant black women and force them to have abortions. Kindly stop
> > > insinuating that they do. They provide services that are needed and
> > > sought after by the community.
> > >
> > > Kindly learn to mind your OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.
> > >
> > > Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34 and A+ atheist
> > > BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
> > > EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
> > > skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
> > > skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com
> >
> > Brenda,
> > I suggest that you conduct research on the founder of Planned Parenthood.
> > Margaret Sanger. Her goal was to abort as many black fetuses that she
> > could to reduce the number of black people in America.
>
> So you're actually joining "J" in accusing PP of kidnapping pregnant
> black women off the street and forcing them to have abortions they don't
> want.
>
> Why?

Jason is a deliberate, conscious liar and a forced-birther, that's why!
The following URL contains the facts about Margret Sanger:

W.T.S.

May 7, 2013, 6:06:57 AM5/7/13
In article <Jason-07051...@66-53-215-65.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Ja...@nospam.com says...
> > On May 6, 11:16=A0pm, J <Jerk...@Lies.biz> wrote:
> > > 'Planned Parenthood' is the deadliest enemy blacks have faced since
> > > the KKK.
> >
> > Yeah, the Catholic pedophile priests need more homeless black
> > children.
>
> Margaret Sanger was the founder of Planned Parenthood. Read this:
>
> http://www.DianaDoLie.biz/Disinformation/Propaganda/Lies/Bigotry/
And we're interested in a web site run by a recognized pro-liar and
forced birther, why again?????
For the actual facts, start here:

http://tinyurl.com/29bdkv

Jason, you're a deliberate, conscious liar, a spreader of
disinformation, and a forced-birther. Crawl back into your dark, wet
hole until you come up with lies that might actually fool someone.

Syd M.

May 7, 2013, 7:37:57 AM5/7/13
On May 7, 12:16 am, J <jdyou...@ymail.com> wrote:
> 'Planned Parenthood' is the deadliest enemy blacks have faced since
> the KKK.

Just will not stop lying, eh, IBen?

PDW

Syd M.

May 7, 2013, 7:38:47 AM5/7/13
On May 7, 3:41 am, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article
> <8ba86852-d3f2-490b-895c-e700ee716...@fz1g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,
And now, Jason is repeating lies.

PDW

Syd M.

May 7, 2013, 7:39:00 AM5/7/13
On May 7, 3:42 am, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article
> <49c4033c-e748-42f9-809d-232f69e06...@s18g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>, Davej
>
> <galt...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > On May 6, 11:16=A0pm, J <jdyou...@ymail.com> wrote:
> > > 'Planned Parenthood' is the deadliest enemy blacks have faced since
> > > the KKK.
>
> > Yeah, the Catholic pedophile priests need more homeless black
> > children.
>
> Margaret Sanger was the founder of Planned Parenthood. Read this:

No.

PDW

MarkA

May 7, 2013, 8:03:30 AM5/7/13
On Mon, 06 May 2013 21:16:38 -0700, J wrote:

> Black unemployment and poverty rates are almost double the national
> averages. I suppose Planned Parenthood -- with support from our president
> and $542 million in taxpayer funds -- feels it is doing its part to solve
> this problem.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Planned Parenthood feels it is doing its
part to solve the problems they set out to solve: preventing unwanted
pregnancy, through contraception, and providing abortion services for
women who want them, and could not otherwise afford them.

--
MarkA
Keeper of Things Put There Only Just The Night Before

duke

May 7, 2013, 8:15:18 AM5/7/13
On Tue, 07 May 2013 00:02:37 -0700, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com>
wrote:

>In article <irugo8donqu0j06fa...@4ax.com>,
> J <jdyo...@ymail.com> wrote:
>
>> 'Planned Parenthood' is the deadliest enemy blacks have faced since
>> the KKK.

>And once again "J" is claiming that roving bands of PP personnel roam
>the streets, kidnapping pregnant black women and forcing them to have
>abortions against their wills.

Strawman.

The dukester, American - American

Repeal Obama
You simply can't fix stupid.

duke

May 7, 2013, 8:16:00 AM5/7/13
On Mon, 6 May 2013 22:31:44 -0700 (PDT), SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> wrote:

>On May 6, 9:16�pm, J <jdyou...@ymail.com> wrote:
>> 'Planned Parenthood' is the deadliest enemy blacks have faced since
>> the KKK.
>
>We've been down this road before, Jerk Young, and if you keep
>repeating this slander, I'll keep replying to it.
>
>The black community is underserved medically. In most black
>communities, Planned Parenthood is the *only* medical facility
>available where women can get cancer screenings, pelvic exams and
>birth control.
>
>Planned Parenthood does *not*, contrary to what you imply, lie in wait
>in the bushes and back alleys of black neighborhoods and waylay happy
>pregnant black women and force them to have abortions.

Tell that to Jdyke.

Devils Advocaat

May 7, 2013, 9:38:07 AM5/7/13
On 7 May, 08:41, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article
> <8ba86852-d3f2-490b-895c-e700ee716...@fz1g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,
Many of those quotes are out of context.

Devils Advocaat

May 7, 2013, 9:39:42 AM5/7/13
On 7 May, 08:42, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article
> <49c4033c-e748-42f9-809d-232f69e06...@s18g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>, Davej
>
> <galt...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > On May 6, 11:16=A0pm, J <jdyou...@ymail.com> wrote:
> > > 'Planned Parenthood' is the deadliest enemy blacks have faced since
> > > the KKK.
>
> > Yeah, the Catholic pedophile priests need more homeless black
> > children.
>
> Margaret Sanger was the founder of Planned Parenthood. Read this:
>
> http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm

Funny how you and your ilk take opinions as facts of company policy.

Kenny McCormack

May 7, 2013, 9:53:56 AM5/7/13
In article <4880c57e-e2b9-4b56...@m2g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,
Devils Advocaat <manky...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Funny how you and your ilk take opinions as facts of company policy.

That's the Republican way.

Sensible people have facts and data. Republicans have opinions that they are
able to pass off as facts and data.

It's really not fair that only liberals should have facts and data. We believe
in equality in this country, do we not?

--

Some of the more common characteristics of Asperger syndrome include:

* Inability to think in abstract ways (eg: puns, jokes, sarcasm, etc)
* Difficulties in empathising with others
* Problems with understanding another person's point of view
* Hampered conversational ability
* Problems with controlling feelings such as anger, depression
and anxiety
* Adherence to routines and schedules, and stress if expected routine
is disrupted
* Inability to manage appropriate social conduct
* Delayed understanding of sexual codes of conduct
* A narrow field of interests. For example a person with Asperger
syndrome may focus on learning all there is to know about
baseball statistics, politics or television shows.
* Anger and aggression when things do not happen as they want
* Sensitivity to criticism
* Eccentricity
* Behaviour varies from mildly unusual to quite aggressive
and difficult

Dakota

May 7, 2013, 12:05:07 PM5/7/13
Again.

Dakota

May 7, 2013, 12:08:46 PM5/7/13
On 5/7/2013 7:03 AM, MarkA wrote:
> On Mon, 06 May 2013 21:16:38 -0700, J wrote:
>

>> Black unemployment and poverty rates are almost double the national
>> averages. I suppose Planned Parenthood -- with support from our president
>> and $542 million in taxpayer funds -- feels it is doing its part to solve
>> this problem.
>>

> Actually, I'm pretty sure that Planned Parenthood feels it is doing its
> part to solve the problems they set out to solve: preventing unwanted
> pregnancy, through contraception, and providing abortion services for
> women who want them, and could not otherwise afford them.

Why doesn't fake-atheist J's beloved Roman Catholic Pope sell the
Vatican and the RCCs' other vast holdings and use the money to improve
the conditions of the poor around the world?

Silen...@hotmail.com

May 7, 2013, 2:25:35 PM5/7/13
Hey...

A rightard quote mine.

Let's see...

We'll take the first on the page just to make it simple.

"On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who
never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization,
referring to immigrants and poor people"

Man... That sounds damning.

But wait a sec...

"human weeds"? Why is it removed from it's context?

Curious that...

Well, let's put it back into it's context.

"If plants, and live stock as well, require space and air, sunlight
and love, children need them even more. The only real wealth of our
country lies in the men and women of the next generation. A farmer
would rather produce a thousand thoroughbreds than a million runts.

How are we to breed a race of human thoroughbreds unless we follow the
same plan? We must make this country into a garden of children instead
of a disorderly back lot overrun with human weeds.

In a home where there are too many children in proportion to the
living space, the air and sunlight, the children are usually
overcrowded and underfed. They are a constant burden on their mother's
overtaxed strength and the father's earning capacity. Such homes
cannot be gardens in any sense of the word."

Gee, rightard...

I don't see anything that's especially racist there.

Do you, rightard?

It seems to me that she's talking about the number of children
outstripping necessary resources required to raise them, and the
detrimental effects that results.

What do you think?

Next, "reckless breeders". Once again, it's removed from it's
context.

Again, let's put it back into context.

"Competent authorities tell us that no less than 75 per cent. of
American children leave school between the ages of fourteen and
sixteen to go to work. This number is increasing. According to the
recently published report on "The Administration of the First Child
Labor Law," in five states in which it was necessary for the
Children's Bureau to handle directly the working certificates of
children, one-fifth of the 25,000 children who applied for
certificates left school when they were in the fourth grade; nearly a
tenth of them had never attended school at all or had not gone beyond
the first grade; and only one-twenty-fifth had gone as far as the
eighth grade. But their educational equipment was even more limited
than the grade they attended would indicate. Of the children applying
to go to work 1,803 had not advanced further than the first grade even
when they had gone to school at all; 3,379 could not even sign their
own names legibly, and nearly 2,000 of them could not write at all.
The report brings automatically into view the vicious circle of
child-labor, illiteracy, bodily and mental defect, poverty and
delinquency. And like all reports on child labor, the large family and
reckless breeding looms large in the background as one of the chief
factors in the problem."

Gosh, rightard...

Once again, there's nothing racist there, just talk of the detrimental
effects of poverty.

Do you disagree that children raised in poverty tend to suffer from
the effects of poverty, rightard?

Now let's tackle the last bit.

"'spawning... human beings who never should have been born."

Once again, the quote is removed from it's context.

Once again, let's put it back into it's context.

"Eugenics is chiefly valuable in its negative aspects. It is "negative
Eugenics" that has studied the histories of such families as the
Jukeses and the Kallikaks, that has pointed out the network of
imbecility and feeble-mindedness that has been sedulously spread
through all strata of society. On its so-called positive or
constructive side, it fails to awaken any permanent interest.
"Constructive" Eugenics aims to arouse the enthusiasm or the interest
of the people in the welfare of the world fifteen or twenty
generations in the future. On its negative side it shows us that we
are paying for and even submitting to the dictates of an ever
increasing, unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never
should have been born at all�that the wealth of individuals and of
states is being diverted from the development and the progress of
human expression and civilization."

Again, there's nothing racist there.

While I'm not personally a fan of eugenics, Sanger was a woman of her
times, and it would be unsurprising if she held some views that we
currently find distasteful, as so many of her era did.

And, among those who would find such views distasteful, aside from
myself, is the current current leadership of Planned Parenthood.

The president of Planned Parenthood is Cecile Richards, the daughter
of former Texas governor Ann Richards.

Do you have any evidence, rightard, any at all, that Cecile Richards
harbors racist views or is a eugenicist?

I've no need to wait for an answer.

You do not.

You should perhaps spend a little less time listening to anti-abortion
activists, rightard, and spend a bit more time finding out reality.

The above bit of dishonesty isn't a singular event in the
anti-abortion community.

Heh heh...

Lying racist rightard socialists...

Batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single last one of you.

W.T.S.

May 7, 2013, 3:49:41 PM5/7/13
In article <b2sho8hgeveousm8s...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...
> On Tue, 07 May 2013 00:02:37 -0700, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <irugo8donqu0j06fa...@4ax.com>,
> > J <Jerk...@Liar.biz> wrote:
> >
> >> 'Planned Parenthood' is the deadliest enemy blacks have faced since
> >> the KKK.
>
> >And once again "J" is claiming that roving bands of PP personnel roam
> >the streets, kidnapping pregnant black women and forcing them to have
> >abortions against their wills.
>
> Strawman.
No, that's what "J" and his pro-liar friends are claiming. Women know
what they want, and that's abortion. They don't need you Catholic liars
and bull shitters to "save" them from PP. They need PP to save them
from the sickness and degeneracy of Catholicism.

> The Pukester, CatholiKKK Degenerate.
> Denounce Catholicism!
> You simply can't fix stupid.

Syd M.

May 7, 2013, 4:12:43 PM5/7/13
On May 7, 8:15 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 07 May 2013 00:02:37 -0700, Jeanne Douglas <hlwdj...@NOSPAMgmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <irugo8donqu0j06fadj8hci9t70ptta...@4ax.com>,
> > J <jdyou...@ymail.com> wrote:
>
> >> 'Planned Parenthood' is the deadliest enemy blacks have faced since
> >> the KKK.
> >And once again "J" is claiming that roving bands of PP personnel roam
> >the streets, kidnapping pregnant black women and forcing them to have
> >abortions against their wills.
>
> Strawman.

Dork learned a new word.
Too bad he never learned what it means.

PDW

Syd M.

May 7, 2013, 4:13:22 PM5/7/13
On May 7, 8:16 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 6 May 2013 22:31:44 -0700 (PDT), SkyEyes <skyey...@cox.net> wrote:
> >On May 6, 9:16 pm, J <jdyou...@ymail.com> wrote:
> >> 'Planned Parenthood' is the deadliest enemy blacks have faced since
> >> the KKK.
>
> >We've been down this road before, Jerk Young, and if you keep
> >repeating this slander, I'll keep replying to it.
>
> >The black community is underserved medically.  In most black
> >communities, Planned Parenthood is the *only* medical facility
> >available where women can get cancer screenings, pelvic exams and
> >birth control.
>
> >Planned Parenthood does *not*, contrary to what you imply, lie in wait
> >in the bushes and back alleys of black neighborhoods and waylay happy
> >pregnant black women and force them to have abortions.
>
> Tell that to Jdyke.

Why? She knows it already.
And stop calling her a dyke. You know that's just an insult you love
to hurl.

PDW

Syd M.

May 7, 2013, 4:15:43 PM5/7/13
As usual.

PDW

Jason

May 7, 2013, 5:27:20 PM5/7/13
In article <pan.2013.05.07....@nowhere.invalid>, MarkA
<nob...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:

> On Mon, 06 May 2013 21:16:38 -0700, J wrote:
>

> > Black unemployment and poverty rates are almost double the national
> > averages. I suppose Planned Parenthood -- with support from our president
> > and $542 million in taxpayer funds -- feels it is doing its part to solve
> > this problem.
> >

> Actually, I'm pretty sure that Planned Parenthood feels it is doing its
> part to solve the problems they set out to solve: preventing unwanted
> pregnancy, through contraception, and providing abortion services for
> women who want them, and could not otherwise afford them.

http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm

They are doing a great job carrying out the goals established by
Sanger--the founder of Planned Parenthood.

Jason

May 7, 2013, 5:29:49 PM5/7/13
In article <hlwdjsd2-6C384B...@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
No--I believe that Planned Parenthood intentionly places Planned
Parenthood Clinics in poor black neighborhoods with hopes that black
pregnant women will come into their clinics and get abortions.

Jason

May 7, 2013, 5:32:29 PM5/7/13
In article <1seio85vnruk95om0...@6ax.com>,
It's a fact that there are lots of Planned Parenthood clinics in operation
in poor black neighborhoods. They are carrying out the goals of Sanger:

http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm

linuxgal

May 7, 2013, 10:09:00 PM5/7/13
Syd M. wrote:
> And stop calling her a dyke. You know that's just an insult you love
> to hurl.

It's not an insult at all. It's just not correct. And it makes the
Roman Catholic Church look bad in a global forum every time he does it,
so it's almost worth it.

--
Halftime at Circvs Maximvs, and the Lions lead the Christians 326-0

Silen...@hotmail.com

May 7, 2013, 9:23:06 PM5/7/13
No, rightard.

It's a fact that there are Planned Parenthood clinics in poor
neighborhoods. Full stop.

Your accusations that Planned Parenthood has a racist goal is nothing
but lying, rightarded, anti-abortion propaganda.

Slow, rightarded and gullible is no way to go through life, son.

Silen...@hotmail.com

May 7, 2013, 10:08:59 PM5/7/13
You're a master of understatement...

Jeanne Douglas

May 7, 2013, 10:13:54 PM5/7/13
In article <Jason-07051...@66.53.221.13>,
You mean it makes it possible for black women to choose what to do when
they get pregnant. Why do you find that objectionable?

And then there are all those neighborhoods where the ONLY medical clinic
available for women to get health care is PP. So not only are you
claiming that PP is kidnapping women off the street and forcing them to
have abortions they don't want, you've stating that they have no right
to have ANY medical care--mammograms, PAP smears, blood tests, and just
plain examinations.

So, in other words, you have proven your hatred for women once again.

--

JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden

Jeanne Douglas

May 7, 2013, 10:17:20 PM5/7/13
In article
<97844960-c04c-42da...@h13g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
It's not an insult. I don't mind because it's just poor poor dukie
declaring to the world both his misogyny and his bigotry. Always good to
expose those kind of people to the light of day.

Jeanne Douglas

May 7, 2013, 10:17:46 PM5/7/13
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 07 May 2013 00:02:37 -0700, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <irugo8donqu0j06fa...@4ax.com>,
> > J <jdyo...@ymail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> 'Planned Parenthood' is the deadliest enemy blacks have faced since
> >> the KKK.
>
> >And once again "J" is claiming that roving bands of PP personnel roam
> >the streets, kidnapping pregnant black women and forcing them to have
> >abortions against their wills.
>
> Strawman.

Nope. Not at all.

That's the ONLY way what he's claiming could be true.

Jeanne Douglas

May 7, 2013, 10:18:56 PM5/7/13
In article <pan.2013.05.07....@nowhere.invalid>,
MarkA <nob...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:

> On Mon, 06 May 2013 21:16:38 -0700, J wrote:
>

> > Black unemployment and poverty rates are almost double the national
> > averages. I suppose Planned Parenthood -- with support from our president
> > and $542 million in taxpayer funds -- feels it is doing its part to solve
> > this problem.
> >

> Actually, I'm pretty sure that Planned Parenthood feels it is doing its
> part to solve the problems they set out to solve: preventing unwanted
> pregnancy, through contraception, and providing abortion services for
> women who want them, and could not otherwise afford them.

Not to mention general health care for women in communities that have no
other medical facilities available.

Jeanne Douglas

May 7, 2013, 10:19:47 PM5/7/13
In article <Jason-07051...@66.53.221.13>,
Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

Yep. PP allows women to choose what to do with their bodies and to have
medical care. What a wonderful organization.

W.T.S.

May 7, 2013, 10:24:46 PM5/7/13
says...
> In article <pan.2013.05.07....@nowhere.invalid>, MarkA
> <nob...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 06 May 2013 21:16:38 -0700, J wrote:
> >
> > > Black unemployment and poverty rates are almost double the national
> > > averages. I suppose Planned Parenthood -- with support from our president
> > > and $542 million in taxpayer funds -- feels it is doing its part to solve
> > > this problem.
> > >
> > Actually, I'm pretty sure that Planned Parenthood feels it is doing its
> > part to solve the problems they set out to solve: preventing unwanted
> > pregnancy, through contraception, and providing abortion services for
> > women who want them, and could not otherwise afford them.
>
> http://www.DinDoLie.com/Bigotry/Hate/Intolerance/Degeneracy/
>
> They are doing a great job carrying out the goals established by
> Sanger--the founder of Planned Parenthood.
You have no idea of what the goals of PP are. You have no idea of what
the pro-liars actually want. All you know are lies and disinformation.

W.T.S.

May 7, 2013, 10:33:43 PM5/7/13
> In article <hlwdjsd2-6C384B...@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
> Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <Jason-07051...@66-53-215-65.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
> > Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> >
> > > In article
> > > <8ba86852-d3f2-490b...@fz1g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,

> > > Brenda,
> > > I suggest that you conduct research on the founder of Planned Parenthood.
> > > Margaret Sanger. Her goal was to abort as many black fetuses that she
> > > could to reduce the number of black people in America.
> >
> > So you're actually joining "J" in accusing PP of kidnapping pregnant
> > black women off the street and forcing them to have abortions they don't
> > want.
> >
> > Why?
>
> No--I believe that Planned Parenthood intentionly places Planned
> Parenthood Clinics in poor black neighborhoods with hopes that black
> pregnant women will come into their clinics and get abortions.
Bull shit. You are spouting disinformation. Or, you may be stupid
enough to actually believe your own propaganda, which is never a good
thing. I think the actual truth is that your real objection is that
black women might get the same medical care that white women get. White
women can afford long trips, even out of state, black women can't. You
also choose to ignore that no baby is involved in any abortion, or that
there's no shortage of black people, and that their percentage of the
population is increasing. You also object to black women not being
condemned to poverty. Hey, it's the kind of person you are.

W.T.S.

May 7, 2013, 10:46:24 PM5/7/13
> In article <1seio85vnruk95om0...@6ax.com>,
> Silen...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 07 May 2013 00:41:40 -0700, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> >
> > >In article
> > ><8ba86852-d3f2-490b...@fz1g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,

You'll find those clinics serve far more white women than black women.
Also, white women can usually drive, black women have to take a bus,
when they can. You have no idea what the goals of PP or Sanger
are/were.

> http://www.DianDoLie.Biz/Hate/Bigotry/Intolerance/Propaganda/

nature bats last

May 7, 2013, 11:34:03 PM5/7/13

;
> Brenda,
> I suggest that you conduct research on the founder of Planned Parenthood.
> Margaret Sanger. Her goal was to abort as many black fetuses that she
> could to reduce the number of black people in America.

Jason,

I suggest that you conduct research on the founder of
Planned Parenthood. Margaret Sanger.

Among other fascinating facts, you will find that:

1) Margaret Sanger died in 1966.

2) Margaret Sanger remains dead.

3) Margaret Sanger is expected to continue remaining
dead for the forseeable future.

4) Margaret Sanger was no longer an officer of Planned
Parenthood for some years before her death.

5) Margaret Sanger has as much effect on the current
policies of Planned Parenthood as you do.

6) Oh, yeah...and then there's this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger#Race

Hope this helps.

NBL

> <http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm>

Dakota

May 7, 2013, 11:48:01 PM5/7/13
On 5/7/2013 9:18 PM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> In article <pan.2013.05.07....@nowhere.invalid>,
> MarkA <nob...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 06 May 2013 21:16:38 -0700, J wrote:
>>

>>> Black unemployment and poverty rates are almost double the national
>>> averages. I suppose Planned Parenthood -- with support from our president
>>> and $542 million in taxpayer funds -- feels it is doing its part to solve
>>> this problem.

Our president, racist J. You're an embarrassment to Canada - not the USA.

SkyEyes

May 8, 2013, 1:58:58 AM5/8/13
On May 7, 7:18 pm, Jeanne Douglas <hlwdj...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
> In article <pan.2013.05.07.12.03.28.799...@nowhere.invalid>,
>
>  MarkA <nob...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:
> > On Mon, 06 May 2013 21:16:38 -0700, J wrote:
>
> > > Black unemployment and poverty rates are almost double the national
> > > averages. I suppose Planned Parenthood -- with support from our president
> > > and $542 million in taxpayer funds -- feels it is doing its part to solve
> > > this problem.
>
> > Actually, I'm pretty sure that Planned Parenthood feels it is doing its
> > part to solve the problems they set out to solve: preventing unwanted
> > pregnancy, through contraception, and providing abortion services for
> > women who want them, and could not otherwise afford them.
>
> Not to mention general health care for women in communities that have no
> other medical facilities available.

Or healthcare for women who can't afford to see a "regular" doctor.
There were several years in my life, after my then-husband got out of
the military, when I couldn't afford a private physician and used
Planned Parenthood for my Pap smears, breast exams and birth control.
I spare a good thought for Planned Parenthood every day of my life,
and when I have money to donate, I donate it to them.

Jeanne Douglas

May 8, 2013, 2:46:25 AM5/8/13
In article <Jason-07051...@66.53.221.13>,
Precisely. Giving poor women the health care they can't get anywhere
elese.

Jeanne Douglas

May 8, 2013, 2:47:44 AM5/8/13
In article <Jason-07051...@66.53.221.13>,
You truly are a disgusting excuse for a human being.

You would leave MILLIONS of American women with no access to medical
care because you believe completely insane lies.

Devils Advocaat

May 8, 2013, 4:20:46 AM5/8/13
On 7 May, 22:27, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article <pan.2013.05.07.12.03.28.799...@nowhere.invalid>, MarkA
Jason, do you realise your promoting the dishonest misrepresentation
of those who believe that all abortions should be banned regardless of
the reason, even if it means the death of two, rather than the saving
of one?

Devils Advocaat

May 8, 2013, 4:23:20 AM5/8/13
On 8 May, 03:19, Jeanne Douglas <hlwdj...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
> In article <Jason-0705131428100...@66.53.221.13>,
>

>  Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> > In article <pan.2013.05.07.12.03.28.799...@nowhere.invalid>, MarkA
> > <nob...@nowhere.invalid> wrote:

> > > Actually, I'm pretty sure that Planned Parenthood feels it is doing its
> > > part to solve the problems they set out to solve: preventing unwanted
> > > pregnancy, through contraception, and providing abortion services for
> > > women who want them, and could not otherwise afford them.
>
> >http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm
>
> > They are doing a great job carrying out the goals established by
> > Sanger--the founder of Planned Parenthood.
>
> Yep. PP allows women to choose what to do with their bodies and to have
> medical care. What a wonderful organization.

Indeed, I found that they provide information on adoption, birth
control, and parenting. Whereas certain people promote the idea that
all they do is carry out abortions. Why do folk lie so much?

JWD Wolfe

May 8, 2013, 10:02:56 AM5/8/13
On 5/7/2013 3:02 AM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> In article <irugo8donqu0j06fa...@4ax.com>,
> J <jdyo...@ymail.com> wrote:
>
>> 'Planned Parenthood' is the deadliest enemy blacks have faced since
>> the KKK.
>

> And once again "J" is claiming that roving bands of PP personnel roam
> the streets, kidnapping pregnant black women and forcing them to have
> abortions against their wills.

That's some stretch! Yet, in China, forced abortion is not uncommon
where parents are permitted only two offspring, the China two child
policy should be adapted in the US. In China this two offspring
justifies killing the third child. Very often if a boy is wanted and a
female is born, the female is killed: especially if the second birth is
another female. Two female offspring is a family is rare.

JWD Wolfe

May 8, 2013, 10:53:39 AM5/8/13
On 5/8/2013 10:02 AM, JWD Wolfe wrote:
> On 5/7/2013 3:02 AM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
>> In article <irugo8donqu0j06fa...@4ax.com>,
>> J <jdyo...@ymail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> 'Planned Parenthood' is the deadliest enemy blacks have faced since
>>> the KKK.
>>

>> And once again "J" is claiming that roving bands of PP personnel roam
>> the streets, kidnapping pregnant black women and forcing them to have
>> abortions against their wills.
>>
> That's some stretch! Yet, in China, forced abortion is not uncommon
> where parents are permitted only two offspring, the China two child
> policy should be adapted in the US. In China this policy
> justifies killing the third child. Very often if a boy is wanted and a
> female is born, the female is killed: especially if the second birth is
> another female. A two female offspring in a family in China is rare.

Dakota

May 8, 2013, 2:26:42 PM5/8/13

Dakota

May 8, 2013, 2:52:14 PM5/8/13
>>> should have been born at all�that the wealth of individuals and of
I applaud SilentOtto for sharing his diligent research. Well done,
sir. It is tragic indeed that Jason and the other lying forced-birther
idiots won't bother to read it.

I would appreciate it if you would post links to where you found the
unedited quotes. Thanks in advance.

Jason

May 8, 2013, 3:46:08 PM5/8/13
In article
<aa9da12a-995c-4f1a...@g9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>, Devils
Why does Planned Parenthood have so many clinics in very poor black communities?

Jason

May 8, 2013, 3:48:18 PM5/8/13
http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm

Devils Advocaat

May 8, 2013, 3:48:20 PM5/8/13
On 8 May, 20:46, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article
> <aa9da12a-995c-4f1a-87d0-113bc035c...@g9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>, Devils
You would know why if you bothered to study the facts rather than
parroting the lies.

Jason

May 8, 2013, 3:49:20 PM5/8/13
In article <hlwdjsd2-BB7860...@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
Have you visited this website:

http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm

Free Lunch

May 8, 2013, 3:52:14 PM5/8/13
On Wed, 08 May 2013 12:46:08 -0700, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote in
alt.atheism:
Because racists like you have made it so much harder for blacks to get
good jobs and keep their families together.

Devils Advocaat

May 8, 2013, 4:04:21 PM5/8/13
I'm a firm believer in, one might say an advocate of, never
exaggerating.

Devils Advocaat

May 8, 2013, 4:06:40 PM5/8/13
On 8 May, 02:23, SilentO...@hotmail.com wrote:
> On Tue, 07 May 2013 14:32:29 -0700, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> >In article <1seio85vnruk95om01e2pvjg8f1hvap...@6ax.com>,
> >SilentO...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >> should have been born at all�that the wealth of individuals and of
> >> states is being diverted from the development and the progress of
> >> human expression and civilization."
>
> >> Again, there's nothing racist there.
>
> >> While I'm not personally a fan of eugenics, Sanger was a woman of her
> >> times, and it would be unsurprising if she held some views that we
> >> currently find distasteful, as so many of her era did.
>
> >> And, among those who would find such views distasteful, aside from
> >> myself, is the current current leadership of Planned Parenthood.
>
> >> The president of Planned Parenthood is Cecile Richards, the daughter
> >> of former Texas governor Ann Richards.
>
> >> Do you have any evidence, rightard, any at all, that Cecile Richards
> >> harbors racist views or is a eugenicist?
>
> >> I've no need to wait for an answer.
>
> >> You do not.
>
> >> You should perhaps spend a little less time listening to anti-abortion
> >> activists, rightard, and spend a bit more time finding out reality.
>
> >> The above bit of dishonesty isn't a singular event in the
> >> anti-abortion community.
>
> >> Heh heh...
>
> >> Lying racist rightard socialists...
>
> >> Batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single last one of you.
>
> >It's a fact that there are lots of Planned Parenthood clinics in operation
> >in poor black neighborhoods. They are carrying out the goals of Sanger:
>
> >http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm
>
> No, rightard.
>
> It's a fact that there are Planned Parenthood clinics in poor
> neighborhoods.  Full stop.
>
> Your accusations that Planned Parenthood has a racist goal is nothing
> but lying, rightarded, anti-abortion propaganda.
>
> Slow, rightarded and gullible is no way to go through life, son.
>
> Heh heh...
>
> Lying racist rightard socialists...
>
> Batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single last one of you.

Sad thing is, Jason hasn't got much life left to correct his point of
view in.

W.T.S.

May 8, 2013, 4:29:21 PM5/8/13
In article <Jason-08051...@67-150-122-29.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Ja...@nospam.com says...
> In article
> <aa9da12a-995c-4f1a...@g9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>, Devils
> Advocaat <manky...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 7 May, 22:27, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> president
> to solve

> > > http://www.dienedew.biz/Hate/Bigotry/Intolerance/Propaganda/Lies/
> > >
> > > They are doing a great job carrying out the goals established by
> > > Sanger--the founder of Planned Parenthood.
> >
> > Jason, do you realise your promoting the dishonest misrepresentation
> > of those who believe that all abortions should be banned regardless of
> > the reason, even if it means the death of two, rather than the saving
> > of one?

Jason, do you also realize that pro-liars next target is the sale of any
effective form of contraception, such as oral contraception, condoms?
Do you realize the oppose comprehensive sex education which has been
proven to reduce the need for abortion? Do you realize pro-liars oppose
sterilization. Jason, do you realize that pro-liars are opposed to
_any_ form of assistance to single mothers and children, including both
welfare, Medicaid or any other form of health care? Does this tell you
anything at all, Jason, or have you become totally deluded about the
aims and objectives of forced-birthers?

> Why does Planned Parenthood have so many clinics in very poor black communities?
Because that's where they're needed, Jason. White women have all the
health care they need. Poor women have no health care, little access to
transportation, daycare, that they often have to work two jobs. Why put
the clinics in white areas where they're not needed?

We are indeed Carcinoma Sapiens, destroying, by insane fecundity, that
which we need to survive.

W.T.S.

May 8, 2013, 4:39:02 PM5/8/13
> http://www.dainedew.biz/Lies/Disinformation/Propaganda/Hate/Bigotry/
Now, now, Jason, you know full well that URL is run by a forced-birther
loon. The _unedited_ quotes were asked for, not the disinformation
dreamed up by pro-liars. Given the choice between truth and lies, you
have chosen lies, Jason. There is no hope for you. From now on you'll
be treated as just another pro-liar invading a newsgroup where you're
not welcome. Now, please crawl back into your dark, wet, hole in the
group and dream up some new nonsense for us. The crap you're posting
simply doesn't work any more.

W.T.S.

May 8, 2013, 4:45:13 PM5/8/13

> Parenthood.

> > > No--I believe that Planned Parenthood intentionly places Planned
> > > Parenthood Clinics in poor black neighborhoods with hopes that black
> > > pregnant women will come into their clinics and get abortions.
> >
> > You truly are a disgusting excuse for a human being.
> >
> > You would leave MILLIONS of American women with no access to medical
> > care because you believe completely insane lies.
>
> Have you visited this website:
>
> http://www.dainedew.com/sangar.htm
Of course we all have, more than once. It's a disinformation site run
by a pro-liar loon. All of the "quotes" are totally out of context.
Did you bother to do your due diligence and track down the "quotes" and
put them in context? Or, did you swallow them hook, line and sinker in
the innocent belief that pro-liars couldn't possibly lie? Jason, if
you're new to this debate, please keep in mind that lies, propaganda,
disinformation and bigotry are the weapons of choice for the anti-choice
loons that comprise the forced-birther movement. If you understand what
you're going to bed with, and are comfortable with that, by all means
continue. We love debunking pro-liar nonsense posted in our newsgroup.

Jason

May 8, 2013, 4:54:47 PM5/8/13
In article
<6e4b7751-c8d8-4156...@m4g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>, Devils
I do know why--so as to be able to abort as many black fetuses as possible.

>http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm

Jeanne Douglas

May 8, 2013, 6:09:16 PM5/8/13
In article
<Jason-08051...@67-150-122-29.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Yes. And I wonder once again why you're so dishonest that you think a
page of quote mines means something.

Jeanne Douglas

May 8, 2013, 6:09:49 PM5/8/13
In article
<Jason-08051...@67-150-122-29.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Because there are no other medical facilities there and the women who
live there need medical care.

Jeanne Douglas

May 8, 2013, 6:10:39 PM5/8/13
In article
<Jason-08051...@67-150-122-29.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
You're a disgusting liar.

Why do you want millions of poor women to go without medicare care of
any kind?

Jeanne Douglas

May 8, 2013, 6:11:42 PM5/8/13
In article
<Jason-08051...@67-150-122-29.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Why are you posting the site of the dishonestly quote-mined quotes when
the request was for the ENTIRE quotes?

And did you read the entire quotes above?

Jeanne Douglas

May 8, 2013, 6:12:23 PM5/8/13
In article <lWsit.221856$T71.1...@fx01.fr7>,
China does not have a 2-child policy. Sheesh!

W.T.S.

May 8, 2013, 7:24:18 PM5/8/13
In article <Jason-08051...@67-150-122-29.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
JasonJ...@proliar.biz says...
> In article
> <6e4b7751-c8d8-4156...@m4g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>, Devils
> Advocaat <manky...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On 8 May, 20:46, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> > > In article
> > > <aa9da12a-995c-4f1a-87d0-113bc035c...@g9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>, Devils

> > > president
> > > to solve

> doing its

> > > Why does Planned Parenthood have so many clinics in very poor black
> communities?
> >
> > You would know why if you bothered to study the facts rather than
> > parroting the lies.
>
> I do know why--so as to be able to abort as many black fetuses as possible.
Pure, lying bull shit from a pro-liar. Far, far more white women get
abortions than black women do. Why do pro-liars and forced-birthers
object so much to Planned Parenthood? Answer, anti-choicers hate women,
and feel they should be kept in poverty, turned into brood sows and
gender slaves, especially black women.

> >http://www.deenedow.biz/Lies/Propaganda/Disinformation/Hate/Bigotry/
Jason, you've been given the facts. Due to your continued spouting of
lying bull shit we can now assume you are a forced-birther, a pro-liar,
and a woman hater. You will be regarded and treated as such!

W.T.S.

May 8, 2013, 7:37:00 PM5/8/13
In article <hlwdjsd2-2C903F...@news.giganews.com>, hlwdjsd2
@NOSPAMgmail.com says...
> > http://www.dinaedew.biz/
>
> Why are you posting the site of the dishonestly quote-mined quotes when
> the request was for the ENTIRE quotes?
>
> And did you read the entire quotes above?

Jason has identified himself as a pro-liar and forced-birther. He
doesn't care what the truth is. Jason is here to post lies, propaganda,
and disinformation. He should be regarded and treated as such. We can
all expect plenty of nonsense from him in the future, we should all be
prepared to debunk a lot of Jason's crap.

Dakota

May 8, 2013, 7:38:23 PM5/8/13
I never, ever, ever, ever exaggerate. :)

Devils Advocaat

May 8, 2013, 9:41:46 PM5/8/13
On 8 May, 21:54, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article
> <6e4b7751-c8d8-4156-a282-805e7a02e...@m4g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>, Devils
Still parroting the lies of the so-called pro-lifers.

> >http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm

nature bats last

May 8, 2013, 10:22:34 PM5/8/13
On May 8, 12:46 pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article
> <aa9da12a-995c-4f1a-87d0-113bc035c...@g9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>, Devils
I'm sorry, did you just say "very poor"?

So, anything else we can help you understand?

Such as, perhaps, why there are so few plastic surgery
clincs in poor black communities?

NBL

Silen...@hotmail.com

May 8, 2013, 10:26:13 PM5/8/13
On Wed, 08 May 2013 13:52:14 -0500, Dakota <ma...@NOSPAMmail.com>
wrote:
> [...]
This is the mined quote from the source Jason provided:

On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who
never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization,
referring to immigrants and poor people

The first bit "human weeds" doesn't actually appear anywhere in "The
Pivot of Civilization". As nearly as I can determine, it is actually
from "The Birth Control Review" April 1924. That's the only place
where I could find Sanger using the term. You'll find it on pp. 111
of the link below.

http://library.lifedynamics.com/Birth%20Control%20Review/1924-04%20April.pdf

The second bit, "reckless breeders" doesn't seem to appear in anything
Sanger wrote either.

But, "The Pivot of Civilization" does contain a number of instances of
the phrase "reckless breeding", so I'm guessing that's what they were
on about and what I cited.

"The Pivot of Civilization" can be found here:

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/1689/1689-h/1689-h.htm

The phrase appears a number of times, and I cited what I thought was
best fit to the accusations Jason's source is making, even though, as
I noted, it's not very close to what's being implied. You'll find it
in chapter III.

The other instances of it's use are more or less along the same lines
as the quote I cited, chiefly the advisability for poor people to
assert solid reproductive control rather than to have more children
than they can afford.

The third quote is also from "The Pivot of Civilization", as cited,
and was the closest to being accurate, although, as I noted, it's
meaning has little to do with what Jason's source implied it was.
You'll find it near the bottom of chapter VIII.

Silen...@hotmail.com

May 8, 2013, 10:53:33 PM5/8/13
On Wed, 8 May 2013 13:06:40 -0700 (PDT), Devils Advocaat
<manky...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Sad thing is, Jason hasn't got much life left to correct his point of
>view in.

Explain, please.

Jeanne Douglas

May 8, 2013, 11:25:50 PM5/8/13
In article <js3mo8hqqmfdj5gml...@6ax.com>,
He's 62 and seems to have many health problems--kidney issues, clogged
arteries to his brain, heart troubles. And he wishes he were dead
because of all those things.

W.T.S.

May 9, 2013, 12:53:26 AM5/9/13
In article <hlwdjsd2-9F1A27...@news.giganews.com>, hlwdjsd2
@NOSPAMgmail.com says...
> In article <js3mo8hqqmfdj5gml...@6ax.com>,
> Silen...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 8 May 2013 13:06:40 -0700 (PDT), Devils Advocaat
> > <manky...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Sad thing is, Jason hasn't got much life left to correct his point of
> > >view in.
> >
> > Explain, please.
>
> He's 62 and seems to have many health problems--kidney issues, clogged
> arteries to his brain, heart troubles. And he wishes he were dead
> because of all those things.

Then he's trying to curse the world with his views and bull shit before
he departs. Most people want to leave the world a better place. I
wonder what made him such a bitter woman hater.

SkyEyes

May 9, 2013, 1:09:38 AM5/9/13
On May 8, 12:48 pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article <kme6m2$kn...@dont-email.me>, Dakota <ma...@NOSPAMmail.com> wrote:
> > On 5/8/2013 1:46 AM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:

You've been told before, Jason: that's a forced-birther, misleadingly
quote-mined web site. Please exercise a little bit of integrity and
do your due diligence before you go off half-cocked believing in such
transparent shit.

SkyEyes

May 9, 2013, 1:11:34 AM5/9/13
On May 8, 7:02 am, JWD Wolfe <L...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> On 5/7/2013 3:02 AM, Jeanne Douglas wrote:> In article <irugo8donqu0j06fadj8hci9t70ptta...@4ax.com>,
> >   J <jdyou...@ymail.com> wrote:
>
> >> 'Planned Parenthood' is the deadliest enemy blacks have faced since
> >> the KKK.
>
> > And once again "J" is claiming that roving bands of PP personnel roam
> > the streets, kidnapping pregnant black women and forcing them to have
> > abortions against their wills.
>
> That's some stretch! Yet, in China, forced abortion is not uncommon
> where parents are permitted only two offspring, the China two child
> policy should be adapted in the US. In China this two offspring
> justifies killing  the third child. Very often if a boy is wanted and a
> female is born, the female is killed: especially if the second birth is
> another female. Two female offspring is a family is rare.

So in twenty years or so, there will be a dearth of marriageable
females, and suddenly having girls will become popular again, and the
system will right itself.

SkyEyes

May 9, 2013, 1:12:16 AM5/9/13
On May 8, 1:23 am, Devils Advocaat <mankygo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8 May, 03:19, Jeanne Douglas <hlwdj...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>

> > In article <Jason-0705131428100...@66.53.221.13>,
>
> >  Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> > >http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm
>
> > > They are doing a great job carrying out the goals established by
> > > Sanger--the founder of Planned Parenthood.
>
> > Yep. PP allows women to choose what to do with their bodies and to have
> > medical care. What a wonderful organization.
>
> Indeed, I found that they provide information on adoption, birth
> control, and parenting. Whereas certain people promote the idea that
> all they do is carry out abortions. Why do folk lie so much?

Because they've got an agenda to sell, of course.

SkyEyes

May 9, 2013, 1:13:53 AM5/9/13
On May 8, 12:46 pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article
> <aa9da12a-995c-4f1a-87d0-113bc035c...@g9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>, Devils
>

> Advocaat <mankygo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 7 May, 22:27, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:

> president
> to solve

> > >http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm
>
> > > They are doing a great job carrying out the goals established by
> > > Sanger--the founder of Planned Parenthood.
>
> > Jason, do you realise your promoting the dishonest misrepresentation
> > of those who believe that all abortions should be banned regardless of
> > the reason, even if it means the death of two, rather than the saving
> > of one?
>
> Why does Planned Parenthood have so many clinics in very poor black communities?

They go where they're needed.

Seriously, dumbfuck, what do you think they do - hide in the bushes
and back alleys of black communities and pull happily pregnant black
women off the streets and *force* them to have abortions they don't
want?

You're such a putz.

Jeanne Douglas

May 9, 2013, 1:37:29 AM5/9/13
In article
<27e86833-e3fc-4a0b...@e14g2000yqp.googlegroups.com>,
Him and "J" both on this subject.

Jason

May 9, 2013, 1:43:51 AM5/9/13

Jason

May 9, 2013, 1:46:46 AM5/9/13
In article
<fcb34d2c-ec00-4276...@d6g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>,
SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> wrote:

> On May 8, 12:48=A0pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> > In article <kme6m2$kn...@dont-email.me>, Dakota <ma...@NOSPAMmail.com> wr=
> ote:

> >,

> nce

> wait
> appy
> stop
> d and

> nthood.
> she

> tion,

> the
> ead

> r's

> nd
> ng
> ven
> and

> tal

> ive
> st
> and of

> er

> ion

> ration
> er:

> > > I applaud SilentOtto for sharing his diligent research. Well done,
> > > sir. It is tragic indeed that Jason and the other lying forced-birther
> > > idiots won't bother to read it.
> >
> > > I would appreciate it if you would post links to where you found the
> > > unedited quotes. Thanks in advance.
> >
> > http://www.dianedew.com/sanger.htm
>
> You've been told before, Jason: that's a forced-birther, misleadingly
> quote-mined web site. Please exercise a little bit of integrity and
> do your due diligence before you go off half-cocked believing in such
> transparent shit.
>
> --
> Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34 and A+ atheist
> BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
> EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
> skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
> skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com
> --

<http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html>

Jason

May 9, 2013, 1:47:47 AM5/9/13
In article <20ulo8huehpr3iab2...@6ax.com>,
<http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html>

Jason

May 9, 2013, 1:48:53 AM5/9/13
In article <hlwdjsd2-6B62B2...@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
The real reason: to carry out the goals of their founder Margaret
Sanger--to abort as many black fetuses as possible.

Jason

May 9, 2013, 1:49:38 AM5/9/13
In article
<86956545-aa20-4cd3...@zo5g2000pbb.googlegroups.com>,
nature bats last <seqk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On May 8, 12:46=A0pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> > In article
> > <aa9da12a-995c-4f1a-87d0-113bc035c...@g9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>, Devil=
> >

> > Advocaat <mankygo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> al
> > president
> > to solve

> its
> ed
> or

> ;
> > > Jason, do you realise your promoting the dishonest misrepresentation
> > > of those who believe that all abortions should be banned regardless of
> > > the reason, even if it means the death of two, rather than the saving
> > > of one?
>
> ;
> > Why does Planned Parenthood have so many clinics in very poor black commu=
> nities?
>
> I'm sorry, did you just say "very poor"?
>
> So, anything else we can help you understand?
>

> Such as, perhaps, why there are so few plastic surgery
> clincs in poor black communities?
>

> NBL

<http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html>

Jason

May 9, 2013, 1:50:24 AM5/9/13

Jeanne Douglas

May 9, 2013, 2:11:42 AM5/9/13
In article
<Jason-08051...@66-53-219-125.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
So your response to your lies being exposed is posting more lies?

And you wonder why you disgust people?

Jason

May 9, 2013, 2:13:40 AM5/9/13
SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> wrote:

> On May 8, 12:46=A0pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> > In article
> > <aa9da12a-995c-4f1a-87d0-113bc035c...@g9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>, Devil=
> >

> > Advocaat <mankygo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> al
> > president
> > to solve

> its
> ed
> or

> > > Jason, do you realise your promoting the dishonest misrepresentation
> > > of those who believe that all abortions should be banned regardless of
> > > the reason, even if it means the death of two, rather than the saving
> > > of one?
> >
> > Why does Planned Parenthood have so many clinics in very poor black commu=
> nities?
>
> They go where they're needed.
>
> Seriously, dumbfuck, what do you think they do - hide in the bushes
> and back alleys of black communities and pull happily pregnant black
> women off the streets and *force* them to have abortions they don't
> want?
>
> You're such a putz.
>
> --
> Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34 and A+ atheist
> BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
> EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
> skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
> skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com
> --

NO. If you build an abortion clinic in a poor black neighborhood,
eventually lots of pregnant young black women will come to the clinic
requesting abortions.

If you build it, they will come.

Jeanne Douglas

May 9, 2013, 2:17:30 AM5/9/13
In article
<Jason-08051...@66-53-219-125.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
So because you're a disgusting misogynistic racist asshole, you want
poor black women to go without health care of any kind.

You want to force them to go through with pregnancies they don't want
with no prenatal care.

You want them to go without mammograms and PAP smears and die from
cancer.

You want them to die of undiagnosed diabetes.

You want them to die of undiagnosed heart disease.

Why do you hate women so much you want this to be their lives?

Why do you hate black women so much you want this to be their deaths?

Sounds like YOU'RE the one who wants a genocide of black women.

Jeanne Douglas

May 9, 2013, 2:18:01 AM5/9/13
In article
<Jason-08051...@66-53-219-125.lsan.mdsg-pacwest.com>,
Nobody's reading any more of your misogynistic and racist lies.

Devils Advocaat

May 9, 2013, 2:19:02 AM5/9/13
On 9 May, 06:50, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article
> <e4011630-bf2f-4d37-b827-22505396d...@p14g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>,
More lies, more snipped and clipped statements taken out of context.

If this woman was such a monster you'd imagine Martin Luther King
would have raged against her.

If you really want the truth, you wouldn't swallow the pap provided by
anti-abortionists who want to ban *all* abortions.

nature bats last

May 9, 2013, 2:21:55 AM5/9/13

nature bats last

May 9, 2013, 2:29:56 AM5/9/13
On May 8, 10:50 pm, Ja...@nospam.com (Jason) wrote:
> In article
> <e4011630-bf2f-4d37-b827-22505396d...@p14g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>,
Dude, that was AMAZING!!

Got any other tricks you can get your trained
Jason to do?

Very cool...

NBL

Jason

May 9, 2013, 2:31:05 AM5/9/13
In article <hlwdjsd2-91C56C...@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
I don't want the genocide of black fetuses. Do you?

Jeanne Douglas

May 9, 2013, 2:30:56 AM5/9/13
In article
<394f96fc-b887-460b...@m4g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>,