^^^ FORGERY ALERT ^^^ <jonyoung1@hotmail.com> is *NOT* <youngopinions@aol.com>

youngo...@aol.com

Apr 24, 2006, 9:37:41 AM4/24/06
One of my admirers finds imitation to be the greatest form of flattery.
Accept no substitutes; there is only one genuine J Young.

--
----------

J Young
youngo...@aol.com

DanielSan

Apr 24, 2006, 9:39:48 AM4/24/06
youngo...@aol.com wrote:
> One of my admirers finds imitation to be the greatest form of flattery.

What is your evidence that "jonyoung1" is not a blow-up lovedoll?

> Accept no substitutes; there is only one genuine J Young.

Much to our dismay.

* DanielSan -- alt.atheism #2226 *
* "Torture has never been a reliable means of *
* extracting information.... One wonders why it *
* is still practiced." --Jean-Luc Picard *

John Baker

Apr 24, 2006, 9:50:55 AM4/24/06
On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 09:37:41 -0400, <youngo...@aol.com> wrote:

>One of my admirers finds imitation to be the greatest form of flattery.

So in your book, someone who's trying to make you look even more
foolish that you do already counts as an "admirer?" <G>

>Accept no substitutes; there is only one genuine J Young.

Which is one too many.

Methinks if the "one and only genuine J. Young" doesn't voluntarily
take his leave of alt.atheism immediately and permanently, I may be
forced to take the matter up with his ISP.

--sexkitten--

Apr 24, 2006, 10:20:53 AM4/24/06
youngo...@aol.com wrote:

> One of my admirers finds imitation to be the greatest form of flattery.
> Accept no substitutes; there is only one genuine J Young.

Make it one less than one genuine Jon Young, and we have a deal.

--
--sexkitten--
http://decider.cf.huffingtonpost.com/

I'M THE DECIDER
(Koo-Koo-Ka-Choo)

I am me and Rummy's he, Iraq is free and we are all together
See the world run when Dick shoots his gun, see how I lie
I'm Lying...

Sitting on my own brain, waiting for the end of days
Corporation profits, Bloody oil money
I'm above the law and I'll decide what's right or wrong

I am the egg head, I'm the Commander, I'm the Decider
Koo-Koo-Kachoo

Parsifal

Apr 24, 2006, 12:16:41 PM4/24/06
*One of my admirers finds imitation to be the greatest form of
flattery.

Who in his right mind would try to imitate you?

*Accept no substitutes; there is only one genuine J Young.

We know that: no one on earth can be as repulsive than you...

Stan de SD

Apr 24, 2006, 6:19:45 PM4/24/06

<youngo...@aol.com> wrote in message

> One of my admirers finds imitation to be the greatest form of flattery.
> Accept no substitutes; there is only one genuine J Young.

So are you acknowledging or disavowing the recent spate of anti-semitic
remarks under your name?

youngo...@aol.com

Apr 24, 2006, 9:42:04 PM4/24/06

"Stan de SD" <standesd_DI...@covad.net> wrote in message

I acknowledge any post written by myself, "J Young< youngo...@aol.com>".
Anything written by anyone else, either posting under that name or a
similiar name, I have no comment about or acknowledgement of.

The Chief Instigator

Apr 24, 2006, 11:25:51 PM4/24/06
<youngo...@aol.com> writes:

Why aren't you running for 2008? After all, you refuse to be held accountable
for your statements, which change about as often as the weather...

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2005-06 Houston Aeros)

Therion Ware

Apr 25, 2006, 3:26:30 AM4/25/06

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 09:37:41 -0400, <youngo...@aol.com> wrote in
message <vo2dnWRAreY...@giganews.com>:

>One of my admirers finds imitation to be the greatest form of flattery.
>Accept no substitutes; there is only one genuine J Young.

The difference that makes no difference is no difference.

--
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
attrib: Pauline Réage. Cine To DVD? http://www.video2cd.co.uk

LC

Apr 25, 2006, 9:16:11 AM4/25/06

Busted forger and sockpuppeteer <youngo...@aol.com> wrote in message

LOL. Such a liar.

I guess that means you don't want to talk about these, "J"?:

From: jdyo...@volcanomail.com (Jon Young)
From: jdyoun...@hotmail.com (Jon Young)
From: "Mr.Young" <jdyo...@volcanomail.com>

From: "simon sez" <simo...@volcanomail.com>
From: "simon has 3 sons" <sonof...@volcanomail.com>

From: plhum...@hotmail.com (Loose Cannon)
From: "Loose Cannon" <loosec...@hotmail.com>
From: "loose cannon" <loos...@aol.com>
From: "Loose Cannon" <Find...@aol.com>
From: "L(app) C(att)" <LCi...@bluebottle.com>

From: "IBen Getiner" <Lapp...@aol.com>
From: supera...@hotmail.com

Sucks to be universally known as a liar and forger, hmmmm?

LC~ Run, "J", run!

"I've learned changing to a different Id is no big deal, just like changing
a computer is no big deal. I can post from a different computer every day
for years and never use the same computer twice, and it will not cost me one
dime.
You want to play a game of harrassment, I guarantee you that not only
will I harrass the hell out of you, but I'll harrass the hell out of
anyone who even attempts to communicate with you. Don't try me boy.
Everyday a different computer, everyday a different Id (those may have
to be repeated after I run out of names and numbers with my free
accounts with hotmail and yahoo and volcanomail and msn ect...) which
will render a killfile absolutely useless.( p.s. I'll still be able to
post harrassment-free with a different ID, so there is no possible way
for you to win )"
From: "simon sez" <simo...@volcanomail.com>, aka IBen/J Young/etc., having
another meltdown.
Newsgroups:
alt.politics,alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.homosexuality,seattle.politics,tx.politics
Subject: Re: 'simon sez' has a message for 'LC'
Date: 19 Aug 2005 11:18:50 -0700

Message has been deleted

LC

Apr 25, 2006, 11:12:14 AM4/25/06

Limp-dicked Lying Loser <youngo...@aol.com> wrote in message

>"LC" <LCi...@this.com> wrote in message

> LOL. Such a liar.

> Doesn't take much of a genius to figure out who the culprit is

Indeed. Got a mirror in your trailer, IBen?

Want to talk about this?:

"The only thing that seems to perservere around Usenet is your consistent
switching of sock-puppets. One day your "Iben Getiner", the next
"Spartakus", and sometimes you're even one of the dozen or so idiots
currently posting as 'loose cannon'. Give it a break, troll!"
From: <youngopini...@aol.com>
Newsgroups: mn.politics
Subject: Re: Sixteen Words, Again - The myth of a great sin lives on.
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 15:56:52 -0400

I didn't think so...<smirk>

LC~ "J's" MPD seems to be acting up again.

"Iben uses J Young as one of his nicks, but with an AOL address in the
headers. Recently, someone using a hotmail address has been spoofing J
Young/Iben from google. That could be Iben himself, doing it to draw
attention to himself, or it could be someone else."
From: Charlie Wilkes <charlie_wil...@users.easynews.com>
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Re: News group falling apart