BUY HIGH QUALITY XANAX,VALIUM,OXYCODONE,PERCOCETS,NEMBUTAL,ACTAVIS,AMBIEN,HEROIN ETC

1 view

globalmedi...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2016, 7:00:37 PM9/23/16
Limbe Pharmacy is an online Medical shop that meets your requirement in purity
Pain Killers, Anti Anxiety, Weight loss, Steroids, Marijuana HGH, ADHD, ED,
Research Chemicals + more. We have more 1100 different medicines. in major
international markets. We sale at affordable prices in both large and small
quantities worldwide. Our shipping and delivery is 100% safe and fast.

EMAIL: limbe.p...@gmail.com

BELOW IS A LIST OF VIEW AVAILABLE DRUGS IN STORCK WITH GUARANTEED DELIVERY WORLDWIDE.

Ketamine ( FOR DEPRESSION )
Xanax .. Pfizer Long Bars
Fentanyl patches
Nembutal ( Pills, Liquid & Powder )
Klonopin
Ativan
Dilaudid
AMBIEN
Oxycontin
Percocet
Roxicodone
Quaaludes - Methaqualone pills
30 mg blue tablets (A215 & M30)

Mmj strains;
-Og Kush
-Sour diesel
-White Widow
-AK-47
-Hindu Kush
-Blueberry/Blackberry Kush
- AND MANY MORE

Send in your order through TEXT or EMAIL. we shall supply (WITH OR WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION )

EMAIL: limbe.p...@gmail.com
TEXT : (224) 567-7451
CALL: (224) 567-7451

Delivery is overnight and parcel is delivered directly to your nominated
delivery address.Order online utilizing a secure online ordering
facility.Simple, efficient, confidential and secure.We support our products and
services with a 100% guarantee.All our meds are sourced from reputable
international pharmaceutical companies and suppliers. Our prices are extremely
competitive and if you see the same product elsewhere at a lower price let us
know and we will match it. We do have other meds in stock,so kindly feel free
to contact us regarding any med you wish to purchase.Inbox for more details via

EMAIL: limbe.p...@gmail.com
TEXT : (224) 567-7451
CALL: (224) 567-7451