Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

please post all the Yost Group Ipas disks (convertible demos) for 3ds4 (dos) thank you very, very much

14 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

me

no leída,
7 oct 2003, 7:04:15 p.m.7/10/03
para
Help, please, I've looked everywhere I can look, no luck... Autodesk,
4dos, Schrieber, nobody will address anything concerning 3ds r4.
If Autodesk had any sense. Instead of abandoning 3dsr4 they'd market
it again as a budget package, say $99.00 retail. throw in some goodies
like ipas's extra meshes, material libraries, etc... for a deluxe
package. for say $50.00 more. It would help many people beak into
computer animation, graphics with a top notch program. I was fortunate
enough to horse trade a little on Ebay, and get 3ds r4. I heard they
considered doing this with r2 a few years ago.

Steve Morley

no leída,
8 oct 2003, 12:39:04 p.m.8/10/03
para
Dude!

"me" <m...@HERE.COM> wrote...

> Help, please, I've looked everywhere I can look, no luck... Autodesk,
> 4dos, Schrieber, nobody will address anything concerning 3ds r4.

You're still using an invalid E-mail address...

Also, keep an eye on Ebay, I just picked up the actual disks
and manuals for disks 4-7 from there for a couple of bucks each...

There are still plugins available for 3DSR4, I've found quite a few
online here and there. For instance, the Illustrate! plugin is freely
available for us (awesome plugin BTW).

Steve

vton...@gmail.com

no leída,