Love Sirds 3D Magic eye

Andrei B

May 28, 2010, 11:00:30 AM5/28/10
Love Sirds 3D Magic eye:
Reality is like a hologram - a concentration of energy and information
that only becomes solid when interpreted by our own mind.
Stereographic images allow us to explore the simplest "Hello World"
like an example of a ' software' that our subconscious operates on.
When inputted visual information contains rhythmical patterns, somehow
our mind tunes in to treat it as a plenum (a background substructure
that is the encoder and the carrier of the information), and the
distortions of those patterns is the information that is interpreted
and served to us in the familiar 3D format. http://binauralfx.com/stereograms.html

Viewing Holograms you:

Learn how to shift your consciousness so your mind is able to work
differently to preserve the reality that's embedded inside the pixel
pattern of a stereogram.

Explore your mind by entering a meditative state of consciousness

Realize that your mind acquires a new ability- getting a little bit
closer to being able to understand more about our existence and
gaining extrasensory perception.

Master your concentration in a way necessary to be able to explore
abilities of your mind.