Amazing Legal Money-Making Plan Seen on Oprah and 20/20

Cherie Smith

Jun 1, 2008, 2:41:31 PM6/1/08
Amazing Legal Money-Making Plan Seen on Oprah and 20/20

How to turn $30 into $78,125 in 6 Weeks! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR
LIFE!
SO, JUST DO IT! This really works!

Hello, I'm like a lot of others out there who have financial woes and I
decided to try
something new. If it works for me then I will be able to get myself out of a
very difficult
financial situation. Please read and see what results another got, it's
pretty exciting!

IT REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS!!!
BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW IT TO THE LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!!

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back,
I was browsing
through newsgroups and came across an article similar to this that said you
could make
thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $30.00!
So I thought,
"Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I
kept reading.
Anyway, it said that you send $5.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses
stated in the
article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list
at #6, and
post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) Just an
example, you log
on any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com
then you search
with this subject "millionaire message board" or "money making message
board" or
"employment message board" or "money making discussions" or "money making
forum"
or "business message board", etc. You will find thousands & thousands of
message boards.
No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few
people first, I thought
about trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and
$30.00, right?" Then
I invested the measly $30.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started
getting money
in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just
kept coming in.
In my first week, I made about $250.00. By the end of the second week I had
made a total of
over $5,000.00! In the third week I had over $15,000.00 and it's still
growing. This is now my
fourth week and I have made a total of just over $62,000.00 and it's still
coming in rapidly.
It's certainly worth $30.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on
the you know what!!
Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works....Also,
make sure you print
a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you
need it. I promise you
that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more
money than you thought
possible by doing something so easy!

Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download
it.)
Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!

It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $30.00 (Plus postage)

IMPORTANT: This is not a scam; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it
is virtually no risk
- it really works!!!!

If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can
be yours
in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and
integrity of the
participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
instructions.

You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your
product is not
solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing
Mailing Lists. Many
large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However,
the money made
from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people
like you and me
asking to be included in that list.

Here are the 3 easy steps to success:

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece
of paper

"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Plus your name, address, and email
address.

Now get 6 US $5.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper
so the bill will
not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one
paper in each of the 6
envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a
piece of paper
stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $5.00 bill. What you
are doing is creating
a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service
and you are
paying for it! Like most of us, I was a bit skeptical and a little worried
about the legal aspects of
it, so I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
confirmed that it is, indeed, legal!

Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1) Kimberly R.
P.O. Box 7048
Stateline, NV 89449

#2) Maria O.
1275 Angorta Lake Rd.
S. Lake Tahoe, CA 96150

#3) Dan R.
995 E. Patriot Blvd #69
Reno, NV 89511

#4) Kenny D.
1122 Vicksburg Dr.
Garland, TX 75041

#5) Danny L.
31484 La Highway 16
Denham Springs, LA 70726

#6) Dan S.
Box #492
Franklin, VA 23851

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other
names up
(6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc..) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close
to original as possible.
Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. ( There are now
over 100,000 groups!)
All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
make!

This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302
& 1341 of the Postal laws.
Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you
can use it again, and again.

Now here is the WHY part:

Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example).
So then I made $25.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.

Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $5.00 makes the MINIMUM 200
postings,
each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original
5,
that is another $225.00 for me,

Now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts
with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional
$625.00!

Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200
with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an
additional $3,225.00!!

OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
letters
with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me
$16,125.00!!!

Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with
my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react, I will
receive $78,125.00!!!!

All with an original investment of only $30.00! AMAZING! When your name is
no longer
on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send
out another $30.00
to the names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start
posting again.

The thing to remember is: Do you realize that thousands of people all over
the world are
joining the internet and reading these articles every day? JUST LIKE YOU are
now!!
So, can you afford $30.00 and see if it really works?? I think so... People
have said,
"What if the plan is played out and no one sends me the money? So what! What
are
the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and
new honest
people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing
to give it a try?
Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of
those joining
the actual internet.

Remember: Play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.

PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty
and integrity
of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look
at it this way. If you have integrity,
the program will continue and the money that so many others have received
will come your way.

romana...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2013, 4:01:03 PM3/3/13
ARE YOU IN NEED OF CASH?
DON’T GO AND STEAL IT. TRY THIS. THIS REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!! IT WORKS!!! BUT YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW THE LETTER FOR IN ORDER FOR IT TO WORK!!!! THIS IS NOT A PYRAMID SCAM!! YOU TOO CAN BE RICH!!!!! A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroup, just like you are now and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands of them) No catch. That was it! So after thinking it over, and talking to few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right? Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it, so I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT? Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would soon end, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end second week I had made a total over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it was still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It certainly was worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works? Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it, as you need it. STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
#1) John Huynh, 491 Posada Way, #14, Chico, CA 95973
#2) K. Hayes 9211 NE 15th AVE, #H-322,Vancouver, WA 98665
#3) W. Tomney 32 Bombay rd marsh green wigan Lancashire wn5 oej England
#4) Hue Le, 820 West 4th Ave #138, Chico, CA 95926
#5) Brandon Butler, 25 Clark Park RD, Hooks, TX 75561
#6) R. Arnold 201 west 92nd Street apt. 3j New York, NY 10025
STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!---- DIRECTIONS----HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS, MESSAGE BOARD----------Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer memory. Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Step 3) save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different sittings, you'll always have this file to go back to. Step 4: Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) Just example you log on any search engine likeYahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com,excite.com then you search with this subject? Millionaire message board, money-making message board, employment message board, money-making discussions, money making forum, and business message board? Etc. You will find thousand & thousand message board. Click one by one then you will find the option post a new message. Step 5: Visit these messages boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations? THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, and it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! ** REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS OR MESSAGE BOARD YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200. That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may can rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT. ** Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low example). So I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2 and they only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625.00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is, do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the Internet and reading these articles every day, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $6 to see if it really works?? I think so. PLAY FAIRLY AND HONESTLY AND THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU TOO. GOOD LUCK!!!!

rudi...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2013, 4:02:11 AM9/27/13
Get rich with PayPal
The fastest way to make money you will ever get proven by highly respected TV and Radio programs even Oprah Winfrey and its 100% Legal. When a 15 year old boy made $71,000 in 5 weeks and others $250,000 So Can You !!! Would you like to make $71,000 or $250,000 in a few weeks? As seen on the Oprah Winfrey show. PayPal verifies that this $6 investment program is 100% legal and safe .And just to make it clear do you think a Company like PayPal will scam you don’t think so. For a simple $6 investment it is 100% worth it to really make thousands of dollars very quickly. This is no scam and is a risk free investment that will make you thousands of dollars very fast. Please follow these directions exactly and thousands of dollars will come your way fast ($20,000) or more. Step 1) Take a few moments to join PayPal , remember to verify your account. Step 2) Once you have a PayPal account running use PayPal to post $1 to each of the 6 Email addresses Below because you pay people with a email address in PayPal . Step 3) Select SEND MONEY. What you are doing is creating a service and its legal. Here are the 6 email addresses that you have to send money to. Now send $1 to each of the 6 people on the list using PayPal, and in the comment section type (Please add me to your list).Below are the emails you transfer money to. These groups of emails addresses are PayPal IDs or usernames choose any group and send $1 to each address. 1(herb.s...@gmail.com)2(snoo...@hotmail.com)3(phum...@yahoo.com)4(tand...@yahoo.com)5(hunte...@gmail.com)6(rudi...@gmail.com). Step 4)Take the first address of the list and move the rest up so that 2 becomes 1 and 3 becomes 2 ext, and put your email address at number 6 on the list. Step5) now post your article to at least 200 news groups (there are thousands of groups).And email your article to as many people as you can. Remember the more you post and email the more money you make. Remember this is legal 100%. How to post to news groups : Search the subject ( money making message board) or(classified ads).You will find thousands of message boards and companies like (Adblaster.com)(InetGiant.com)(LiveDeal.com)(Adsubmitter.com) ext click on them one by one and find the option post new message then post this article the more groups you post the more money you make. But you have to post a minimum of 200! When you post 200 letters it is estimated that at least 15 people will respond and send you $1 ($15) then those 15 will post 200 letters and 225 will send $1 (225).Those 225 will post 200 letters each and (3,375) people will send you $1 ($3,375) Those 3,375 people will post 200 letters each 50,625 people will send you $1 ($50,625) Those 50,625 will post 200 letters each and 749,375 people will send you $1 ($749,375) At this point your name drops off the list but so far you (have) received ($813,615,00) just like that. Please make sure all the addresses are correct. When your name is off the list just post it again and send out another $6 to email addresses using PayPal on the list putting your name at number 6 again to restart the PayPal $6 investment Program

coreytu...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2013, 8:09:45 PM10/26/13

coreytu...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2013, 8:16:39 PM10/26/13

> [...]