Silly Boys

Mack A. Damia

Sep 24, 2021, 5:04:59 PM9/24/21
Ben Newsam and the mudd toy wrote......

>My wife Alma <https://ibb.co/qgzXpRy>
>She loves cock! Any cock will do!
>I like to watch her give head while I try
>and beat some life into my shrivelled raisin
>Me looking sexy! <https://ibb.co/pQFK0FW>

You must be confused. Well, you usually are.

I don't have a wife named "Alma". As a matter of fact, I am not even
married.

Silly fools. You have been conned for a few years.

Jenny Telia

Oct 26, 2021, 3:05:16 AM10/26/21

On 24/09/2021 23:04, Mack A. Damia wrote:
> I don't have a wife named "Alma". As a matter of fact, I am not even
> married.
>
> Silly fools. You have been conned for a few years.

Noted.

Now you are going to tell us that you are not a fucked up Vietnam
veteran with PTSD, permanently attached to a colostomy bag - the
fountain of all your shit?

Mack, go fuck yourself. No one likes you, not even 'Alma'.

Mack A. Damia

Nov 7, 2021, 8:40:47 PM11/7/21
On Tue, 26 Oct 2021 09:05:15 +0200, Jenny Telia <jnyt...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Daft, mindless bugger that you and you ilk are:

Alma and I had a platonic marriage for five years. It has been over
for three years now. She is still my housekeeper, driver, translator
and Girl Friday.

We got married eight years ago, you silly dweeb, so that she could get
a U.S. visa, which she did.

By the way, she just adopted an eighteen month-old adorable baby girl,
and she has named the child "Samantha". I bought her a new crib and a
car seat. She is a beautiful child. The mother in Tijuana didn't
want her and wouldn't say or didn't know who the father was. The
mother gave her to an elderly woman who abused her, and a neighbor
reported her. The elderly woman claimed that the baby was her
granddaughter, so the authorities ran DNA tests. There was no
relationship, so the baby went to an orphanage. Alma met her two
weeks ago and brought her home.

How do you like them apples? Now take them out of your arse and suck
on them. Lick them good. You love eating shit. My god, you and your
butt-buddies are hopeless jerks.

NancyGene Andjayme

Dec 15, 2022, 7:00:00 PM12/15/22
The government will be glad to know that you committed marriage fraud. Be very afraid when you cross the border:

"An individual will be charged with marriage fraud if they entered into a marriage for the purpose of evading U.S. immigration law. This felony offense carries a prison sentence of up to five years and a fine of up to $250,000, and applies to both foreign nationals and U.S. citizens who perpetrate this crime."
https://www.ice.gov/sites/default/files/documents/Document/2016/marriageFraudBrochure.pdf

Ben Newsam

Dec 22, 2022, 2:32:04 AM12/22/22
NancyGene Andjayme wrote, though the Organization header says "":
No need to respond to his nonsense any more, I think. He hasn't posted
in here for nearly a year. He could be in prison, or dead, I don't
care but I'm glad,
--
Ben

Mack A. Damia

Dec 22, 2022, 12:05:55 PM12/22/22
On Thu, 22 Dec 2022 07:31:59 +0000, Ben Newsam <gu...@bennewsam.co.uk>
wrote:
But, Ben, it almost seems as if you want me to post again. I have
lots to say. For instance, I have been following you for over a year,
and you are bereft of any originality. Your posts are empty-headed.

You haven't made a post in here for how long before this one?

You are a poor soul, Newsam. Best to stick with your bell ringing and
playing with feces.

How about a nice recipe for Shit-on-a-Shingle for brekkie.? Authentic
ingredients and nothing less. I can see you licking your lips.

Doing well. Alma is well too, the little girl she adopted is a
darling. I bought her a bicycle, and she is in love with me! I am
going to buy her a little car for Christmas.

Jaguar us running smoothly, just got a new cooling sytem installed -
radiator, thermostat, hoses, etc. It has about 138,000 miles on it
now; in two more years, I can register it as an "antique".

Christmas dinner: We bought a turkey, but we will have loin lamb
chops with mint sauce, lobster tail, fresh scallops and maybe shrimp.
Claxton Fruit cake for dessert. Turkey for Boxing Day.

A couple of Christmas quotes for your soul, Ben:

"Mortal! We Spirits of Christmas do not live only one day of our year.
We live the whole three-hundred and sixty-five. So is it true of the
Child born in Bethlehem. He does not live in men's hearts one day of
the year, but in all days of the year. You have chosen not to seek Him
in your heart. Therefore, you will come with me and seek Him in the
hearts of men of good will." "Dickens, "A Christmas Carol"

"And here I have lamely related to you the uneventful chronicle of two
foolish children in a flat who most unwisely sacrificed for each other
the greatest treasures of their house. But in a last word to the wise
of these days let it be said that of all who give gifts these two were
the wisest. . . . Everywhere they are wisest. They are the magi."
O. Henry, "The Gift of the Magi"

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all in 2eggs!

Life is good. Growing older has its challenges. Time and tide wait
for none of us.

Ben Newsam

Dec 22, 2022, 2:06:13 PM12/22/22
Mack A. Damia wrote, though the Organization header says "":

>But, Ben, it almost seems as if you want me to post again. I have
>lots to say. For instance, I have been following you for over a year,
>and you are bereft of any originality. Your posts are empty-headed.

Oh fuck I spoke too soon. Bummer.
--
Ben

Kerr-Mudd, John

Dec 22, 2022, 3:02:05 PM12/22/22
Mack has been losing his grip lately; shouting at trolls in AUE (unless
it's some troll posing as Mack). Bad time for you to wake him up!

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

NancyGene Andjayme

Dec 22, 2022, 6:14:00 PM12/22/22
David R. Procter (aka "Mack A. Damia") has taken his mental problems to alt.arts.poetry.comments for the past month or so. He is a liar, a fabulist and is quite insane.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 22, 2022, 6:15:12 PM12/22/22
Having one of your delusional spells again, KMJ?

Are you schizophrenic? You act as if you are. Nothing to be ashamed
of unless you were caught in a compromising position with a yak.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 22, 2022, 6:17:56 PM12/22/22
On Thu, 22 Dec 2022 19:06:09 +0000, Ben Newsam <gu...@bennewsam.co.uk>
wrote:
No, you spoke. Little boys are to remain seen and not heard. In your
case "not seen", too.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 22, 2022, 6:52:00 PM12/22/22
KMJ, you have opened the floodgates now for trolls. NancyGene is an
infamous stalker-troll. Wait and see.

I will just keep enjoying myself here and watching you jerk one
another off.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 22, 2022, 7:10:45 PM12/22/22
On Thu, 22 Dec 2022 20:02:03 +0000, "Kerr-Mudd, John"
<ad...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

KMJ, NancyGene is a tranny. It used to go by the name of "Lord
Penis".

Have at it!

Sn!pe

Dec 22, 2022, 7:43:03 PM12/22/22
Indeed. Having fouled the nest in his other groups,
he's now intent on shitting here too; just plonk him.

[fu2: bit-bucket]

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe My pet rock Gordon just is.

~ Slava Ukraini ~

Dack A. Mamia

Dec 22, 2022, 7:43:34 PM12/22/22
Do you recall faking other users and then someone doing
the same to you in the other groups you use?
That could happen again.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 22, 2022, 8:47:06 PM12/22/22
It could happen to you, too. I know who you are.

What the fuck do I care, you stupid piece of shit?

Usenet is dead, I am trying to bury it.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 22, 2022, 8:55:54 PM12/22/22
On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 00:43:01 +0000, snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

>Ben Newsam <gu...@bennewsam.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Mack A. Damia wrote, though the Organization header says "":
>>
>> >But, Ben, it almost seems as if you want me to post again. I have
>> >lots to say. For instance, I have been following you for over a year,
>> >and you are bereft of any originality. Your posts are empty-headed.
>>
>> Oh fuck I spoke too soon. Bummer.
>
>Indeed. Having fouled the nest in his other groups,
>he's now intent on shitting here too; just plonk him.

So says the guy who was committed to an asylum because he had a
nervous breakdown twenty years ago.

I haven't posted to 2 eggs for two years, but look who have their
panties in a twist as soon as I do! LOL!

(And look at the silly turd, Sn!pe, who has to change the newsgroup
in the header. He has only been doing that for twenty years. You
would think the sory sucker would change his act. He's as stale as
pertified yak droppings)

Kerr-Mudd, John

Dec 23, 2022, 5:00:00 AM12/23/22
You managed to fool some in AUE by behaving reasonably for a year. Sad to
see you reverting to shouting at trolls, and 'normal' usenet contributors.
Your reputation is in tatters.

[FU not set to AUE, it's bad enough there as it is]

Quack A. Mania

Dec 23, 2022, 6:40:51 PM12/23/22
Mack A. Damia wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 00:43:32 -0000, Dack A. Mamia
> <drquee...@yahoo.corn> wrote:
>
> >Mack A. Damia wrote:

> >> KMJ, NancyGene is a tranny. It used to go by the name of "Lord
> >> Penis".
> >>
> >> Have at it!
> >
> >Do you recall faking other users and then someone doing
> >the same to you in the other groups you use?
> >That could happen again.
>
> It could happen to you, too. I know who you are.

No you don't.

> What the fuck do I care, you stupid piece of shit?

Suit yourself.

> "Usenet is dead, I am trying to bury it."

Said the impotent little twerp.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 23, 2022, 10:09:35 PM12/23/22
Funny thing, KMJ. Look at how much trouble you have had in AUE, and
you are pointing the finger at me? Ask PTD what he thinks about you.
Many of the others, too. You are laughed at because of your
stupidity, and you don't realize it!

All you can do is cause trouble. That is your life.

I was merely having some fun with trolls (of which you are one).

Hardly anybody will reply to you, and when is the last time you
started a thread that went anywhere? Me? Very recently - "Fusion"
(How many replies?)

You are a fraud and a cocksucker. I wasn't trying to fool anybody,
least of all you, because it is exceedingly dificult to fool a fool.

Be a good boy and bugger off.

Kerr-Mudd, John

Dec 28, 2022, 4:16:40 AM12/28/22
On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 19:09:30 -0800
Mack A. Damia <drstee...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 09:59:59 +0000, "Kerr-Mudd, John"
> <ad...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
>
> >On Thu, 22 Dec 2022 17:55:51 -0800
> >Mack A. Damia <drstee...@yahoo.com> wrote:
[abuse]

> >You managed to fool some in AUE by behaving reasonably for a year. Sad to
> >see you reverting to shouting at trolls, and 'normal' usenet contributors.
> >Your reputation is in tatters.
>
> Funny thing, KMJ. Look at how much trouble you have had in AUE, and
> you are pointing the finger at me? Ask PTD what he thinks about you.

It's fairly widely acknowledged there that Petey is several frogs
short of a well-full. My 'problem' there was getting up-tight about PTD's
inaccuracies; I now let them pass by unchallenged (but Tony has already
taken that task).

> Many of the others, too. You are laughed at because of your
> stupidity, and you don't realize it!

Ah well, we all get some benefit then.

> All you can do is cause trouble. That is your life.
>
> I was merely having some fun with trolls (of which you are one).

Always a mistake. It's pig-wrestling.

> Hardly anybody will reply to you, and when is the last time you

Nice you could be bothered.

> started a thread that went anywhere? Me? Very recently - "Fusion"
> (How many replies?)

You're right; I rarely ramble on about my home life then get upset if
folk wonder about it.

> You are a fraud and a cocksucker. I wasn't trying to fool anybody,
> least of all you, because it is exceedingly dificult to fool a fool.
>
> Be a good boy and bugger off.

Ah, Abuse.

Sn!pe

Dec 28, 2022, 6:16:57 AM12/28/22