A Christmas Song

Steve and Sn!pe

Dec 27, 2020, 4:54:21 PM12/27/20
A Christmas Song
Lyrcs by Steve
Music by Sn!pe

(In Unison)
"I'm dreaming of some white semen,
Just like the gob I swallowed last night.
Where my dick head glistens
While he is kissin'
To see the jizz flow out so right."

Steve

Dec 27, 2020, 4:58:58 PM12/27/20
You are so out of the closet, Davina.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 27, 2020, 5:42:12 PM12/27/20
On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 21:58:56 -0000, Steve <lamma...@gmail.com>
wrote:
Why, I don't know what you are talking about. You must be delusional.
Trolls are, you know.

Did you miss the appointment with your psychotherapist this week? He
will increase the dosage of your meds. It will definitely help,
especially if it is cyanide.

Steve

Dec 27, 2020, 5:59:43 PM12/27/20
Psychotherapist? :-)

"In that I can have a bad temper is not a "face". I am
integrated, and I well know this having been in
psychotherapy for most of my adult life."
<https://tinyurl.com/y9k4nbyk>

You are stark raving bonkers, Prof Nutcase.
And I'm spreading the word.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 27, 2020, 6:09:57 PM12/27/20
On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 22:59:40 -0000, Steve <lamma...@gmail.com>
Silly little man. Your psychotherapy didn't help, did it, poor thing?

LOL!

Sn!pe

Dec 27, 2020, 6:14:40 PM12/27/20
I'll leave you to continue fighting the good fight for the
time being, Steve; I fully expect Dr P to condemn himself
out of his own mouth. I'm still following along, just to
keep an eye on things.

P.S. Newsgroups trimmed because of restrictions imposed
by my newsservice.

--
^Ï^ <https://youtu.be/_kqytf31a8E>

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 27, 2020, 6:15:00 PM12/27/20
On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 22:59:40 -0000, Steve <lamma...@gmail.com>
Trust me when I tell you that this guy, Steve, has serious mental
problems. He takes posts and re-words them to make it appear as if I,
Mack A. Damia, sent them.

Paranoid schizophrenia is no laughing matter, and I wish he would get
professional help before it is too late. He is ready for the
funny-farm.

Steve

Dec 27, 2020, 6:20:49 PM12/27/20
> LOL! <--- hysteria

The psychotherapy I've never had has done nothing for me
at all.
How about the psychotherapy you've had for "most of your
adult life"? You should be seeking a refund. Nutcase.

Steve

Dec 27, 2020, 6:31:11 PM12/27/20
No problem, Sn!pe. I was hoping he'd tell me I'm his
bitch and that he owns me. That would have made my day,
but I guess I'll have to wait a little longer for that
:-)

Steve

Dec 27, 2020, 6:34:21 PM12/27/20
Really, don't.

> when I tell you that this guy, Steve, has serious
> mental
> problems. He takes posts and re-words them to make it appear as if I,
> Mack A. Damia, sent them.
>
> Paranoid schizophrenia is no laughing matter, and I wish he would get
> professional help before it is too late. He is ready for the
> funny-farm.

I'm really disappointed in you. No bestiality,
necrophilia or scatology flames. What has become of you?

Mack A. Damia

Dec 27, 2020, 6:45:35 PM12/27/20
On Sun, 27 Dec 2020 22:59:40 -0000, Steve <lamma...@gmail.com>
Here is a small part of my graduate course work. I haven't included
my forty years of experience, nor my course work for my M.A. in
political science, nor my course work and research for my doctorate.

(All courses are three credit-hours each)

Fundamentals of Counseling
Group Counseling and Psychotherapy
Counseling Theories Seminar
Tests and Assessment in Counseling
Research Methods in Counseling
Psychopathology
Theories of Learning
Theories of Personality
Psychology and Education of the Learning Disabled
Psychology and Education of the Emotional Handicapped
Psychology and Education of the Mentally Retarded.
Advanced Counseling Seminar
Growth and Development through Middle Adulthood
Gestalt Psychotherapy

In short, you're a loon, and there is no doubt about it.

Steve

Dec 28, 2020, 6:29:59 AM12/28/20
Yeah, yeah. What a load of bollocks. If you are trying to
impress anyone you've failed. Actions speak louder than
words, and you've acted like a nutcase for 20+ years.

> In short, you're a loon, and there is no doubt about it.

Ahem. You are in no position to diagnose anyone. You are
permanently disabled due to a mental condition that
leaves you with a hair trigger temper. You may think that
excuses your bad behaviour. It doesn't. You aren't
reacting to posts on usenet in real time. You've always
had time to think before you click send.
And that is what has started this. Your forging with the
most disgusting posts and unprovoked attacks. You've done
it for years and others have plonked you and/or left. In
your loony brain you prolly think that's a victory. It's
a hollow one if it is because it has left you alone.
The good news is I'm not leaving you alone. You forged
the wrong person when you did it to me and I am here to
show you what it is like to be forged until I get bored
with it.
Enjoy.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 28, 2020, 10:11:22 AM12/28/20
On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 11:29:56 -0000, Steve <lamma...@gmail.com>
All I do is post a few breakfast-related posts to a brekkie group, and
you go bonkers, and YOU criticize me for having a hair-trigger temper.

What have you done with your life? You are a failure. Look how much
time you spend on little old me. You are obsessed with me.

There are thousands of people named "Steve". You must be a paranoid
with delusions of grandeur, too. Or is it "persecution"? You just
assume that I meant you.

I have a beautiful wife who you make childish, obscene remarks about.
You have seen her photo. You have serious mental problems, bub, and
of that I have no doubt.

I own and live in a beautiful home. The Pacific Ocean is my next door
neighbor. View from my living room:

https://i.ibb.co/Xs1qzgp/View.jpg

I drive a Jaguar, too, and I have had an excellent education that has
given me several degrees including an earned doctorate.

Again, what have you done with your life except act like a loon? You
are such a berk, you even remain annoymous on Usenet. Troll.

LOL!

Steve

Dec 28, 2020, 11:07:18 AM12/28/20
If all you did was post brekkie related posts to the
virtual caff froup I wouldn't care.
You forge and flame and boast.
No wonder no one likes you and you had to buy a wife half
your age. You should boast more about that. Everyone
loves to hear it.

> What have you done with your life?

I've been married nearly forty years, had four kids and
have six grandchildren and one on the way. Kept my nose
clean and paid off my mortgage. I've never felt the need
to boast to anonymous strangers on the net because I'm
reasonably content with my lot. And I've never paid for
love, you sad sack of shit.

You are a failure. Look how much
> time you spend on little old me. You are obsessed with me.

Obsessed? No. Enjoy yanking your chain? YES!

> There are thousands of people named "Steve". You must be a paranoid
> with delusions of grandeur, too. Or is it "persecution"? You just
> assume that I meant you.

What?

> I have a beautiful wife who you make childish, obscene remarks about.
> You have seen her photo. You have serious mental problems, bub, and
> of that I have no doubt.
>
> I own and live in a beautiful home. The Pacific Ocean is my next door
> neighbor. View from my living room:
>
> https://i.ibb.co/Xs1qzgp/View.jpg
>
> I drive a Jaguar, too, and I have had an excellent education that has
> given me several degrees including an earned doctorate.

And without those things, what are you?
A pathetic old man with a mail order bride. A wife you
bought. A wife who loves your money. A wife who prolly
loves sex too, but not with you. The reason the 'obscene
remarks' bother you so much is there is possibly some
truth to it. Hurts, does it? Paying for love and not
getting it. Someone else could be getting her love that
you paid for, for free. That's gotta hurt :-)

> Again, what have you done with your life except act like a loon? You
> are such a berk, you even remain annoymous on Usenet. Troll.
>
> LOL!

Most people are anonymous on usenet. You might be too if
your life wasn't so empty that you needed to show off.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 28, 2020, 12:17:45 PM12/28/20
On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 16:07:15 -0000, Steve <lamma...@gmail.com>
Problem is you know nothing about my relationship with Alma. And all
you do is fantasize and delude yourself because you are one fucking
sick puppy.

>> What have you done with your life?
>
>I've been married nearly forty years, had four kids and
>have six grandchildren and one on the way. Kept my nose
>clean and paid off my mortgage. I've never felt the need
>to boast to anonymous strangers on the net because I'm
>reasonably content with my lot. And I've never paid for
>love, you sad sack of shit.

Listen, hemorrhoid, Sticking you dick in a woman and having too many
kids is no display of success. I believe that you were and are a poor
parent - just there for the impregnation. I know your type. You are
a loser and a failure.

>You are a failure. Look how much
>> time you spend on little old me. You are obsessed with me.
>
>Obsessed? No. Enjoy yanking your chain? YES!

You can't hide your obsession, sparky. You are a flaming failure.

>> There are thousands of people named "Steve". You must be a paranoid
>> with delusions of grandeur, too. Or is it "persecution"? You just
>> assume that I meant you.
>
>What?

I used the nick, "Steve" fifteen years ago. Go look for it.

>> I have a beautiful wife who you make childish, obscene remarks about.
>> You have seen her photo. You have serious mental problems, bub, and
>> of that I have no doubt.
>>
>> I own and live in a beautiful home. The Pacific Ocean is my next door
>> neighbor. View from my living room:
>>
>> https://i.ibb.co/Xs1qzgp/View.jpg
>>
>> I drive a Jaguar, too, and I have had an excellent education that has
>> given me several degrees including an earned doctorate.
>
>And without those things, what are you?
>A pathetic old man with a mail order bride. A wife you
>bought. A wife who loves your money. A wife who prolly
>loves sex too, but not with you. The reason the 'obscene
>remarks' bother you so much is there is possibly some
>truth to it. Hurts, does it? Paying for love and not
>getting it. Someone else could be getting her love that
>you paid for, for free. That's gotta hurt :-)

As I said, you know nothing about my life with Alma, and that is proof
of your paranoid personality disorder (among others). Alma and I
share "companionship"; she is a very good friend and a terrific cook!

Everybody "pays" for love. It is another cultural norm. Problem is
that you are an idiot who knows nothing.

Why do you think that your obscene remarks bother me? They are your
"delusions". That is your paranoia again. The nasty remarks are only
a reflection of your warped personality.

>> Again, what have you done with your life except act like a loon? You
>> are such a berk, you even remain annoymous on Usenet. Troll.
>>
>> LOL!
>
>Most people are anonymous on usenet. You might be too if
>your life wasn't so empty that you needed to show off.

Everybody shows off. You think having four kids and grandchildren is
marvelous. Open your eyes. Check out the fancy cars on the road, for
instance. Showing off is a cultural norm. Want to see my
publications?

Here's one:

http://www.socialstudies.org/sites/default/files/publications/se/5707/570709.html

What have you done with your life except dunk your dicky? That is
your idea of "love", sick fucker that you are.

And most people are not antonymous on Usenet. Go to AUE, for example.
You had to do some digging and spend lots of time to find out personal
details about me. You are merely a sorry git who has no life. Sounds
like your children and grandchildren won't have anything to do with
you. We can't blame them, dicky-dunker.

Steve

Dec 28, 2020, 2:49:57 PM12/28/20
Because I haven't shown you all I've done?
Heh.

> >> There are thousands of people named "Steve". You must be a paranoid
> >> with delusions of grandeur, too. Or is it "persecution"? You just
> >> assume that I meant you.
> >
> >What?
>
> I used the nick, "Steve" fifteen years ago. Go look for it.

That still doesn't make any sense. And no, I'm not
looking for it.

> >> I have a beautiful wife who you make childish, obscene remarks about.
> >> You have seen her photo. You have serious mental problems, bub, and
> >> of that I have no doubt.
> >>
> >> I own and live in a beautiful home. The Pacific Ocean is my next door
> >> neighbor. View from my living room:
> >>
> >> https://i.ibb.co/Xs1qzgp/View.jpg
> >>
> >> I drive a Jaguar, too, and I have had an excellent education that has
> >> given me several degrees including an earned doctorate.
> >
> >And without those things, what are you?
> >A pathetic old man with a mail order bride. A wife you
> >bought. A wife who loves your money. A wife who prolly
> >loves sex too, but not with you. The reason the 'obscene
> >remarks' bother you so much is there is possibly some
> >truth to it. Hurts, does it? Paying for love and not
> >getting it. Someone else could be getting her love that
> >you paid for, for free. That's gotta hurt :-)
>
> As I said, you know nothing about my life with Alma, and that is proof
> of your paranoid personality disorder (among others). Alma and I
> share "companionship"; she is a very good friend and a terrific cook!

Sucks a mean cock, too!

> Everybody "pays" for love. It is another cultural norm. Problem is
> that you are an idiot who knows nothing.

I know my wife and I are equals. Neither holds the purse
strings.

> Why do you think that your obscene remarks bother me?

Heheh. OK. I'll try to sink to your level then.

They are your
> "delusions". That is your paranoia again. The nasty remarks are only
> a reflection of your warped personality.

Says the man whose first forgery he did of me said I like
sex with dead animals.

> >> Again, what have you done with your life except act like a loon? You
> >> are such a berk, you even remain annoymous on Usenet. Troll.
> >>
> >> LOL!
> >
> >Most people are anonymous on usenet. You might be too if
> >your life wasn't so empty that you needed to show off.
>
> Everybody shows off.

No they don't. And on usenet it's pointless.

> You think having four kids and grandchildren is
> marvelous.

Yep.

> Open your eyes. Check out the fancy cars on the road,
> for
> instance. Showing off is a cultural norm.

No it isn't. You are judging others by your own
standards.

> Want to see my
> publications?

I'll never be that bored.
I didn't look. I don't care to look at what you might
have done. It's boring.

> What have you done with your life except dunk your dicky? That is
> your idea of "love", sick fucker that you are.

Heehee. I like 'dunking my dicky'. Jealous, aintcha?
Here's me, father of a close knit family, then there's
you, owner of a mail order bride and a old banger :-)
And what I might have done with my life is my business,
not yours.

> And most people are not antonymous on Usenet.

Easily the majority are anonymous.

> Go to AUE, for example.

AUE isn't a typical usenet group. The two posters I
recognise there that have posted here in the caff are
both anonymous.

> You had to do some digging and spend lots of time to find out personal
> details about me.

Not really. I just sorted the group by name and skim read
your posts. I particularly enjoyed your recent meltdown.
It was funny!

> You are merely a sorry git who has no life.

Oh woe is me.

> Sounds
> like your children and grandchildren won't have anything to do with
> you.

You think what you want to.
One of our sons still lives with us. My youngest daughter
recently moved out with her kids and partner because we
are in the process of selling our house and moving. I
sleep at night next to my wife who wants to be there.
You share a house with a women you pay to be there.

> We can't blame them, dicky-dunker.

We?

Anyway, enough of this. Time to get back to the business
of pooping in "your group".

Mack A. Damia

Dec 28, 2020, 2:54:48 PM12/28/20
On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 19:49:53 -0000, Steve <lamma...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Anyway, enough of this. Time to get back to the business
>of pooping in "your group".

Silly, deluded dicky-dunker that you are.

You are a failure in life.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 28, 2020, 2:57:26 PM12/28/20
Ner ner.
Up yours, fuck face.

Dr. Kinsey, ob/gyn

Dec 28, 2020, 3:13:55 PM12/28/20
On Monday, December 28, 2020 at 8:07:18 AM UTC-8, Steve wrote:

> I've been married nearly forty years, had four kids.......

Ach, she must have a box the size of the Grand Canyon!

Can you touch the sides with your wiener? Does it echo when you shout into it?

Sounds like an interesting case study. We must pursue this.

Steve

Dec 28, 2020, 3:42:21 PM12/28/20
On Monday, December 28, 2020 at 11:57:26 AM UTC-8, Dicky-Dunking Steve wrote:

> Up yours, fuck face.

I wrote a poem:

When the weather's hot and sticky,
That's not the time to dunk my dicky.
But when the frost is on the pumpkin,
That's the time for dicky-dunking!"

(Where's my missus?)

Mack A. Damia

Dec 28, 2020, 4:00:53 PM12/28/20
On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 19:57:22 -0000, Steve <lamma...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 11:54:44 -0800, Mack A. Damia wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 19:49:53 -0000, Steve <lamma...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Anyway, enough of this. Time to get back to the business
>> >of pooping in "your group".
>>
>> Silly, deluded dicky-dunker that you are.
>>
>> You are a failure in life.
>
>Ner ner.
>Up yours, fuck face.

Who's got the hair-trigger temper?

DICKY-DUNKING STEVE DOES!

Yay!

Cornelio Calles

Dec 28, 2020, 4:04:42 PM12/28/20
On 28/12/2020 20:42, Dickless wonder David R. Procter wrote:
> On Monday, December 28, 2020 at 11:57:26 AM UTC-8, Dicky-Dunking Steve wrote:
>
>> Up yours, fuck face.
>

> When the weather's hot and sticky,

Alma gimme good hot and sticky!

LOL!

https://ibb.co/qgzXpRy

Timoteo Carro

Dec 28, 2020, 4:15:12 PM12/28/20
On 28/12/2020 21:00, Mack A. Damia wrote:

> DICKY-DUNKING
Alma gimme good DICKY-DUNKING!

LOL!

https://ibb.co/qgzXpRy

Mack A. Damia

Dec 28, 2020, 5:59:34 PM12/28/20
On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 21:04:40 +0000, Cornelio Calles
<Corneli...@Alma.Swallows> wrote:

>On 28/12/2020 20:42, Dickless wonder David R. Procter wrote:
>> On Monday, December 28, 2020 at 11:57:26 AM UTC-8, Dicky-Dunking Steve wrote:
>>
>>> Up yours, fuck face.
>>

>> When the weather's hot and sticky,
>
>Alma gimme good hot and sticky!

Steve's wife made the Manchester United team very happy.

All at once.

That's a BIG hole.

Mack A. Damia

Dec 28, 2020, 6:02:32 PM12/28/20
On Mon, 28 Dec 2020 21:15:11 +0000, Timoteo Carro
<Timote...@Alma.Swallows> wrote:

>On 28/12/2020 21:00, Mack A. Damia wrote:
>>

>> DICKY-DUNKING
>Alma gimme good DICKY-DUNKING!

With Steve's wife, it's "Dickies dunking her."

She stands on her street corner yelling "Try me, room enough for all!"

That's too BIG a hole for the little dicky-dunker, Steve.

Pepillo Machuca

Dec 28, 2020, 6:52:26 PM12/28/20
On 28/12/2020 22:59, Mack A. Damia wrote:

> BIG hole.

Alma gimme BEEEEEG hole!

LOL!

https://ibb.co/qgzXpRy

Alvaro Castellon

Dec 28, 2020, 6:52:38 PM12/28/20
Sounds good! What's her name? Got a piccy?