snake & pigmy pies

1 view

RustyHinge

Oct 9, 2021, 9:22:28 AM10/9/21
Morrison's do a <Mr K> nexceedingly good </Mr K> snake & pigmy pie - no
plastic in the packaging, good chunky pieces of steak & kiddley - A?
Thass wot I said, diddle I? - and not met any gristle, toobs or nasty
icky content like jeely connective tissue.

Troo, I've only had three of them, but they've all been excellent. Pity
the firm's being sold to Transpondia.

--
Rusty Hinge

Adrian

Oct 9, 2021, 9:51:20 AM10/9/21
In message <sjs52j$7od$1...@dont-email.me>, RustyHinge
<rusty...@foobar.girolle.co.uk> writes
>Troo, I've only had three of them, but they've all been excellent. Pity
>the firm's being sold to Transpondia.

Less reasons to shop at ... ?

Could make for a good advert jingle.

--
To Reply :
Sorry for the rigmarole, If I want spam, I'll go to the shops

Mike Fleming

Oct 9, 2021, 10:04:24 AM10/9/21
On 09/10/2021 14:22, RustyHinge wrote:
> Morrison's do a <Mr K> nexceedingly good </Mr K> snake & pigmy pie - no
> plastic in the packaging, good chunky pieces of steak & kiddley - A?
> Thass wot I said, diddle I? - and not met any gristle, toobs or nasty
> icky content like jeely connective tissue.
>
> Troo, I've only had three of them, but they've all been excellent. Pity
> the firm's being sold to Transpondia.

Is that the 150g pie
https://groceries.morrisons.com/products/morrisons-steak-kidney-pie-237430011
or the 200g shortcrust pastry one