Sheffield Meet

Ben Newsam

Oct 5, 2022, 4:25:37 PM10/5/22
OK folks and brekkie peeps. I hereby call a meet some time in the
summer of 2023, in Sheffield UK. Anyone wishing to attend, or who has
any views on which weekend to hold it, get in touch with me or give me
some clue as to how to contact you. It's been too long since the last
one.
--
Ben

RustyHinge

Oct 5, 2022, 9:13:04 PM10/5/22
If I'm mobile enough. We still have Zetmeets even though Zetnet isn't
any more, and Shedmoots still happen.

Gives me some more motivation to get up and walking again innit.

Best post in here.

--
Rusty Hinge

Tease'n'Seize

Oct 7, 2022, 6:31:19 AM10/7/22
Ben Newsam wrote:

> OK folks and brekkie peeps. I hereby call a meet some time in the
> summer of 2023, in Sheffield UK. Anyone wishing to attend, or who has
> any views on which weekend to hold it

Nothing much happening on 3rd June :-P

Ben Newsam

Oct 7, 2022, 10:34:39 AM10/7/22
Tease'n'Seize wrote, though the Organization header says "":
Noted. No guarantees that others will be free that date of course.
--
Ben

Tease'n'Seize

Oct 7, 2022, 2:10:54 PM10/7/22
Ben Newsam wrote:

> Tease'n'Seize wrote:
>
>> Nothing much happening on 3rd June :-P
>
> Noted.

I meant that somebody is rumoured to be getting his shiny new hat that day ...

Ben Newsam

Oct 7, 2022, 4:25:36 PM10/7/22
Tease'n'Seize wrote, though the Organization header says "":

Er... ?
--
Ben

Ben Newsam

Oct 7, 2022, 6:02:01 PM10/7/22
Tease'n'Seize wrote, though the Organization header says "":

Ohhhh, I get it now. Hmmmm, well, any weekend is fine as far as I am
concerned. 28th May and after is a Bank Holiday weekend
--
Ben

VictoriaB

Oct 8, 2022, 6:16:12 AM10/8/22
~~~
Sad to say, but my days of globe-trotting are over.

https://www.thefarside.com/

Ben Newsam

Oct 8, 2022, 8:40:53 AM10/8/22
VictoriaB wrote, though the Organization header says "Aioe.org NNTP
Server":
Awww!
--
Ben

Ben Newsam

Oct 17, 2022, 2:03:33 PM10/17/22
Ben Newsam wrote, though the Organization header says "Micro
Services":
So far, interest is shown by the following:

From Facebook:
Me (obvs.)
Fiona Wilson (and Steve?)
David Barton
David Cantrell
Harry Keane
Michael Harrison

and from in here:
"Rusty Hinge"
"Tease'n'Sieze"

Any thoughts about dates?
--
Ben

RustyHinge

Oct 17, 2022, 2:58:22 PM10/17/22
ATM I have no commitments and no let or hindrance to any movement except
my medical condition, which I hope will improve drastically by then.

I might (with my doctor's say-so) reapply for my licence so the Honda
might get some use...