The soup of the day is...

davey

Feb 23, 2003, 9:11:30 AM2/23/03
Oxtail

Spuddie

Feb 24, 2003, 1:49:12 AM2/24/03
In the year of our lard Sun, 23 Feb 2003 14:11:30 -0000 the great
thelemic pyrrhonist "davey" <em...@nope.com> systematically trimmed
all the hair off and said:

>Oxtail

Yum! What's the soup of the night, then?

Cheryl

~~~It's like the thing with violent video games now. What violent video
game did Jack the Ripper play? Did Hitler play Risk in high
school and that's why he wanted to take over the world? It's
insane logic.~~~ (Drew Carey)

Humbug

Feb 24, 2003, 3:11:41 AM2/24/03
"Oh, don't talk about trouble!" said Spuddie <the...@spuddie.net>, "I
make you a present of everything I've said as yet":

>In the year of our lard Sun, 23 Feb 2003 14:11:30 -0000 the great
>thelemic pyrrhonist "davey" <em...@nope.com> systematically trimmed
>all the hair off and said:
>
>>Oxtail
>
>Yum! What's the soup of the night, then?

Mare?

--
Humbug

Spuddie

Feb 27, 2003, 8:15:03 PM2/27/03
In the year of our lard Mon, 24 Feb 2003 08:11:41 +0000 a
usufructuary munchkin named Humbug <streifende...@web.de>
having spiked the tea, calmly stated:

:)

Cheryl
~~~Seeing a murder on television can help work off one's antagonisms.
And if you haven't any antagonisms, the commercials will
give you some.~~~ (Alfred Hitchcock)