Re: Hellacious Homegrown Haifa Holy Weed Headed Your Way, BuZZard!

Message has been deleted

Mr. E

Sep 11, 2005, 5:09:28 PM9/11/05
"TheApostle" <likes-...@mailme.org> wrote in message
news:MPG.1d8e5db8c...@nnrp.mynews-ownsyou.com...
> This post, Mr. E <m...@yahoo.com>
> may be monitored for quality assurance:
> |
> |"TheApostle" <likes-...@mailme.org> wrote in message
> |> This post, (akula) <ak...@sharks.plc.ltd>
> |> may be monitored for quality assurance:
> |> |
> |> |
> loose.
> |> |
> moniker
> |> |
> HL&S
> track
> <ap3Te.388424$5V4.111158@pd7tw3no>
> |>
> |> Just another example of how powerless the child is, akula. Making
> false
> |> threats is all he has left for intimidation tactics... the Bully, is a
> |> joke.
> |
> |Righto LeSs. BTW, how did your talk with the computer crimes dude turn
> out?
> |Thanks to your help, I am sure another bust is imminent.
> |
> |From: TheApostle <likes-...@mailme.org>
> |Newsgroups: alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.d
> |Subject: Re: pp 25b - uff.jpg (0/1)
> |Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 18:12:24 -0400
> |> QUOTE
> |I may know someone who lives down the street from me.
> |He works for the OPP computer crime squad that I can mention this about.
> |> END QUOTE
> |
> |You're brining people DOWN, right LeSs??!! ROTFLMFAO!!! What a fucking
> |retard.
>
> Evidently you have a problem with people reporting kiddie porn, John
> Davis.
> Why is that? Why do you have a problem with people reporting sporgers,
> also?

Don't have a problem with either LeSs. Why don't you do it, not just
grandstand, flapping your wings like the chicken you are?? Why? Because
it's just you being the usual blowhard, hurling unsubstantiated accusations,
crying for attention. DO IT LeSs. Don't just brag about it, DO IT. You
don't have the nuts...or any proof/evidence that wouldn't be laughed at by
any LEA. What about that affidavit and material witness malarkey you were
spouting? Anyone being prosecuted for any of that fantasy? Didn't think
so. Face it LeSs, you're pathetic...on a good day.

> How'z my site coming along there fanboi?

Not bad LeSs. Did you like what I've gotten done so far?

--

http://mre.ionichost.com

Meet Usenet's biggest Jackass and self admitted snitch
LeSs "TheApostle" Paulin:

From: TheApostle <likes-...@mailme.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 01:19:52 -0400
I handed over my archives of all John's, Mjolner's, and your postings. I
signed an affidavit atesting to the authenticity of the archives and I was
told I may need to be a material witness. I believe I already told you who
I handed them over to as well, check with him If you think I'm just
bluffing. <g>

From: TheApostle <likes-...@mailme.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 20:12:51 -0400
I myself do not invoke the filter because I have to archive the articles for
pending litigations for articles which may have expired off the servers they
are abusing.

To verify that this post isn't forged, click here:
http://www.spoofproof.org/verify.php?sig=6ec76c953a8fb53d8c2ebd0a461fa9d6

TheApostle

Sep 11, 2005, 5:31:54 PM9/11/05
This post, Mr. E <m...@yahoo.com>

may be monitored for quality assurance:

|"TheApostle" <likes-...@mailme.org> wrote in message

|> |
|> |You're brining people DOWN, right LeSs??!! ROTFLMFAO!!! What a fucking
|> |retard.
|>
|> Evidently you have a problem with people reporting kiddie porn, John
|> Davis.
|> Why is that? Why do you have a problem with people reporting sporgers,
|> also?
|
|Don't have a problem with either LeSs.

Sure you don't, that's why you're crying because I mentioned to another
person I would mention it to someone down the street what has happened.

|Why don't you do it, not just grandstand, flapping your wings like the
|chicken you are?? Why? Because it's just you being the usual blowhard,
|hurling unsubstantiated accusations, crying for attention. DO IT LeSs.
|Don't just brag about it, DO IT.

Is that how you see it? Me bragging -- crying for attention?

You've got some serious (mental) issues, John. Maybe you have confidence
issues and you see other people you feel threatened by as gloating, bragging
but nothing was meant to be as that..but you always take it as such. Do
you still think of me as overbeering and domineering, John?

Is that why you post hateful messages because you think I'm stealing your
limelight? You feel that I have too much control and you want some of it?
Do tell....

|You don't have the nuts...or any proof/evidence that wouldn't be laughed at
|by any LEA.

Proof? A image was posted, that is decribed by another person to be child
porn, and you say there is no proof?

I said I would mention it to him and you start crying like a bitch, calling me
a snitch.

Quite obvious you have a problem with people reporting kiddie porn posters,
John. I don't know the reasons why you have a problem with it, but evidently
you do.

|What about that affidavit and material witness malarkey you were spouting?

You mean the one where I signed an affidavit to state that all my archives of
the UFF abusing boxes to sporge was correct? I don't know what is happening
with that case.. I'm only a material witness.

|Anyone being prosecuted for any of that fantasy? Didn't think so.

I don't know. Why don't you contact the person I gave my information to?

|Face it LeSs, you're pathetic...on a good day.

Look who's talking, John. You cower behind nyms, stalking me through multiple
groups, waiting for me to arrive home from work so you can post your inane
little comments -- and this has been going on for the last 6 years and here you
are an unemployed loser calling -- me pathetic. Get a job and stop pretending
you fucking leech.

Face facts, John, you'll never amount to a hill of beans in any life you try
to pass off, and you're nothing but an angry little petty man, that can't face
anyone let alone me being better than you.

|> How'z my site coming along there fanboi?
|
|Not bad LeSs. Did you like what I've gotten done so far?

You're such a liar, John davis. I tell you that I want you to put up the site
to prove how much of a liar you are and you rip the damn thing down the _very_
next day.

"No need to gather anything - I keep all the archives sorted by nym. Yours
only show what you want them to show, ergo, having you make the website is
better for me, dummy, it shows you up as a liar and how you have post edited
my posted to imply something else. Teehee.. you're so dumb!"

http://e.1asphost.com/theapostle/ == PAGE NOT FOUND.

What excuse you going to use this time, John? Make it good, loser.
--
X-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-X

Another fine post from TheApostle:

Specializing in conversation, obscured information, high explosives.
impracticable knowledge, political extremism, diverse sexuality.
nonsensical speculation, licentious contemplation, and wild rumours.

"Raw Data for Raw Nerves"
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
We dont want your forgiveness. We wont make excuses.
We're not going to blame you even if you are an accessory.
But we will not accept your natural order.

We didn't come for absolution. We didn't ask to be reveled.
But isn't that the way it is, every god damn time.
Your prayers are always answerd, in the order they're received.

Real Pirates are no pirates at all. They don't kill for their reputation
...they earn it.

X-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-X

Mr. E

Sep 11, 2005, 6:09:51 PM9/11/05
> This post, (akula) <ak...@sharks.plc.ltd>

> may be monitored for quality assurance:

> sporgers,
> |>
> |>Don't have a problem with either LeSs.
> |
> |What is your opinion of Message-ID: <ap3Te.388424$5V4.111158@pd7tw3no>
> |and the person who posted it?
>
> He has already stated his opinion here;

> "You don't have the nuts...or any proof/evidence that wouldn't be
> laughed at by any LEA."
>
> He states that it is not proof of kiddie porn being posted to this
> newsgroup
> and also states any LEO would laugh at this post. That implies he doesn't
> think it was child porn. He also is very upset that someone, like me,
> would
> mention it to someone in LEO proven by his remarks here;

I am not debating whether KP was posted or not. I haven't seen the post
LeSs and don't care to...what I have seen though is you running your flap
that Mjolner posted it. Now put your money where your mouth is
blowhard...and have him taken down. Righto again LeSs...you're just trying
to make a spectacle of yourself...and do anything you possibly can to
discredit and blame him. DO IT LeSs you fucking pussy...if he posted it,
take him down! You've got the proof, right LeSs?

From: TheApostle <likes-...@mailme.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 20:12:51 -0400
I myself do not invoke the filter because I have to archive the articles for
pending litigations for articles which may have expired off the servers they
are abusing.

To verify that this post isn't forged, click here:

http://www.spoofproof.org/verify.php?sig=5714c383b8de03733a77249e9b7f4d4b

Mr. E

Sep 11, 2005, 6:19:30 PM9/11/05
"TheApostle" <likes-...@mailme.org> wrote in message

Gee LeSs...that's quite an about face! Usually you're staunchly DEFENDING
the people posting that filth.

From: TheApostle <likes-...@mailme.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 20:12:51 -0400
I myself do not invoke the filter because I have to archive the articles for
pending litigations for articles which may have expired off the servers they
are abusing.

To verify that this post isn't forged, click here:

http://www.spoofproof.org/verify.php?sig=cc5a156f93ee41c456a56f8d7c337d1a

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

RJ

Sep 12, 2005, 7:10:07 PM9/12/05
On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:31:54 -0400, TheApostle
<likes-...@mailme.org> wrote:

>This post, Mr. E <m...@yahoo.com>
>may be monitored for quality assurance:
>|
>|"TheApostle" <likes-...@mailme.org> wrote in message
>|
>|> |

>|> Evidently you have a problem with people reporting kiddie porn, John
>|> Davis.
>|> Why is that? Why do you have a problem with people reporting sporgers,
>|> also?
>|
>|Don't have a problem with either LeSs.
>
>Sure you don't, that's why you're crying because I mentioned to another
>person I would mention it to someone down the street what has happened.
>
>|Why don't you do it, not just grandstand, flapping your wings like the
>|chicken you are?? Why? Because it's just you being the usual blowhard,
>|hurling unsubstantiated accusations, crying for attention. DO IT LeSs.
>|Don't just brag about it, DO IT.
>
>Is that how you see it? Me bragging -- crying for attention?

It is the truth, retard, and you are know for not being able to handle
the truth.

>You've got some serious (mental) issues, John.

Said the one who stalked several people for ages and sees John Davis
in everyone's posts.

>Maybe you have confidence
>issues and you see other people you feel threatened by as gloating, bragging
>but nothing was meant to be as that..but you always take it as such. Do
>you still think of me as overbeering and domineering, John?
>
>Is that why you post hateful messages because you think I'm stealing your
>limelight? You feel that I have too much control and you want some of it?
>Do tell....

The only thing one can tell is your unhealthy attachment and obsession
with John Davis, seeing him in almost every post that tells you that
you are a jackass.

>|You don't have the nuts...or any proof/evidence that wouldn't be laughed at
>|by any LEA.
>
>Proof? A image was posted,

Another show of how brilliantly you are educated, jackass.

Do try to learn when and where "a" and "an" are used, you illiterate
jackass.

>that is decribed by another person to be child
>porn, and you say there is no proof?
>
>I said I would mention it to him and you start crying like a bitch, calling me
>a snitch.
>
>Quite obvious you have a problem with people reporting kiddie porn posters,
>John. I don't know the reasons why you have a problem with it, but evidently
>you do.

You were caught posting kiddie porn and then you claimed that your
posts were superceded by UFF, nice try, but it was proven that the
posts were yours, coward.

And you jumping in defense of proven pedophiles is consistent with
your other actions, now don't try to convince anyone that you are a
good person who has decency or stands up for moral values, because you
have no such values and you'll fail and get laughed at when you
attempt to convince others that you are being anything that you are
not.

>|What about that affidavit and material witness malarkey you were spouting?
>
>You mean the one where I signed an affidavit to state that all my archives of
>the UFF abusing boxes to sporge was correct? I don't know what is happening
>with that case.. I'm only a material witness.

I didn't know that they rely on certified usenet jackasses for being a
material witness.

Thanks for the laugh.

>|Anyone being prosecuted for any of that fantasy? Didn't think so.
>
>I don't know. Why don't you contact the person I gave my information to?
>
>|Face it LeSs, you're pathetic...on a good day.
>
>Look who's talking, John. You cower behind nyms, stalking me through multiple
>groups,

ROFLMAO.

Still paranoid and obsessed with linuxlad?
You're beyond pathetic, you need professional help.

>waiting for me to arrive home from work so you can post your inane
>little comments --

How can he tell if you "arrive home from work"?
Is that what the voices in your head told you?
Do you also feel that someone is always following you/watching you?
You sure are a paranoid illiterate jackass.

>and this has been going on for the last 6 years and here you
>are an unemployed loser calling -- me pathetic. Get a job and stop pretending
>you fucking leech.

I am sure that the odds that linuxlad has a job are much higher than
the odds that you have a decent job.

He demonstrated that he is mostly articulate and educated and knows
about the things he discusses with others, unlike you, you have yet to
understand and comprehend technology, and demonstrate that you
understand computers.

Your sales job is nothing to be proud of, you have a job, and that is
as far as you can get, you self declared wealth consultant and
experience programmer who couldn't handle couple of lines of
Javascript and thought that one can de compile binary code back to
commented source code.

ROFLMAO.

>Face facts, John, you'll never amount to a hill of beans in any life you try
>to pass off, and you're nothing but an angry little petty man, that can't face
>anyone let alone me being better than you.

An accurate description of yourself, Leslie.
Congratulations, you started the first step towards recovery.

>|> How'z my site coming along there fanboi?
>|
>|Not bad LeSs. Did you like what I've gotten done so far?
>
>You're such a liar, John davis. I tell you that I want you to put up the site
>to prove how much of a liar you are and you rip the damn thing down the _very_
>next day.

>"No need to gather anything - I keep all the archives sorted by nym. Yours
>only show what you want them to show, ergo, having you make the website is
>better for me, dummy, it shows you up as a liar and how you have post edited
>my posted to imply something else. Teehee.. you're so dumb!"
>
>http://e.1asphost.com/theapostle/ == PAGE NOT FOUND.
>
>What excuse you going to use this time, John? Make it good, loser.

A certified loser like you calling others losers?
That's a joke.

From: TheApostle <likes-...@mailme.org>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.d,alt.2600.warez
Subject: Re: Hellacious Homegrown Haifa Holy Weed Headed Your Way,
BuZZard!
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:31:54 -0400
alt.2600.warez:1304916

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

TheApostle

Sep 13, 2005, 9:51:53 PM9/13/05
This post, BlackHorse <BlackHorse_...@NOSPAMyahoo.com>

may be monitored for quality assurance:

|You have this very unflattering habit (to you) of <laughing out loud>
|whenever you've been beaten silly and bootfucked into the next galaxy.

You have this *dream* that you some how *bootfuck* people, coincidence
that Mjolner exhibits the same delusions....

|It reminds me of someone feebly whistling while walking backwards down
|a darkened alley, as they repeat over and over in their mind, "There
|are no Boogie men...there are no Boogie men..."

....and there is the Mjolner analogy..right on cue. Can't have a
Mjolner *bootfuck* without the analogy, can we, Mjolner. <g>

|I know how this works, Les...first, you snip out all of my text that
|condemns you...then you claim a false victory so you can refer to your
|post in the future as "proof" that you won the argument.

Goodness, you're starting to parrot LSD, aren't you. Of course you
never were really much of a *bootfucker* you just happen to regurgitate
other peoples flames... I wasn't going to get into your attempts to
distract, from you being caught posting kiddie porn, Mjolner. Another
bad habit of yours... tsk tsk.

You want an admission that I unknowingly downloaded kiddie porn that you
had posted in this, and other groups, fine you have it. I unknowingly
downloaded child-porn that you, Mjolner -aka- Blackhorse, had posted under
his UFF sock(s)puppet in an attempt to troll another user of the MP3 group
which you; Mjolner -aka Blackhorse, failed to hijack the MP3 FAQ.

Would you like that PGP-signed? <g>

|What it all boils down to is, you're rabidly jealous

Whoops.. is that like the "I'll never be you" Mjolner?

|that someone else would go through the trouble of looking up and locating
|those posts on my behalf...

Nope. Not at all. It was *expected* that would happen. You're predictable.
You see, Mjolner, it is a pattern of bahavior that you exhibit everytime you
are behind the 8-ball. Just like the people this group can spot with say,
Zeke.

People know that Zeke will automatically say the opposite of what any of his
enemies says and lie about anyone just for the sake of starting trouble.

They know that Zeke will claim that any response anyone makes to him that isn't
supporting him will be deemed "trolling Zeke" and Zeke is the poor helpless
victim.. alas... You will automatically run to a sock(s)puppet for _support_
or when you need to smear your enemies such as what happened when someone, whom
I presume was you, was using "TheApostle" nym and posting through Supernews
saying that _I_ posted the kiddie-porn. You're not very bright, Mjolner, but
you do exhibit a steady pattern of behavior.

|BTW, the posts that proved you to be a liar...

No it doesn't. All those posters, which were shown, _are_ you. They are all
UFF sock(s)puppets of yours. Which proves that I am correct and _you're_
the only person who had knowledge of the content of those images, pedophile.
You're the only person who had made any mention of the content of the images
and no one else.

|to help defend me (and Mjolner) against your lies and scurrilous claims.

"scurrilous" *chuckles*...

|Does that about sum it up, junior?

Sure does.

You posted the kiddie porn as I stated. When exposed for this "scurrilous" and
vile action, you attempt to limit the damage by claiming that (e) had done it.
When your attempts to defame your MP3 obsession backfire, you begin posting
under "TheApostle" nym, when that proves to underscore your guilt even more.

You then have Zeke try to distract with a rehash of a dead troll.
When that backfires and I show you up as a liar, again, you feel backed into
a corner and you use a sock(s)puppet for support to prove that you're the
only person who knew about the content of the images.

Bravo, pedophile. You've done it again. Take a bow. Your name is now mud
and even more people believe that you are in fact Mjolner socking under yet
another nym.

|What's even worse is that you use THIS thread to respond to the proof
|that was posted (both by someone else and by myself) so as to make it
|appear as though you have a valid point.
|
|Do everyone a favor and make your reply to the correct thread.

Why don't you do everyone a favor, and seek professional help for your
mental disorder, sociopath.

BTW, that sleeping condition [problem] you have is because of anxiety.
The anxiety caused from your antisocial personality disorder otherwise
known as being a "Sociopath".

You exhibit all the signs, Mjolner, and anyone who has ever read and studied
you in this newsgroup would agree. From your arrogance, your lying, contriving
attitude, selfishness, and lack of empathy or guilt and remorse for your own
actions, such as posting child porn.

You need help, Mjolner. As someone who would like to see you get the best
care you can get, I really wish you would stop your silliness and check
yourself into a clinic for observation.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Devolution Mania

Sep 15, 2005, 4:13:23 AM9/15/05
Zeke <Ho...@themoon.org> wrote:
> [...]

>> |Do everyone a favor and make your reply to the correct thread.
>>
>> Why don't you do everyone a favor, and seek professional help for your
>> mental disorder, sociopath.
>>
>> BTW, that sleeping condition [problem] you have is because of anxiety.
>> The anxiety caused from your antisocial personality disorder otherwise
>> known as being a "Sociopath".
>>
>> You exhibit all the signs, Mjolner, and anyone who has ever read and studied
>> you in this newsgroup would agree. From your arrogance, your lying, contriving
>> attitude, selfishness, and lack of empathy or guilt and remorse for your own
>> actions, such as posting child porn.
>>
>> You need help, Mjolner. As someone who would like to see you get the best
>> care you can get, I really wish you would stop your silliness and check
>> yourself into a clinic for observation.
>>
>I'm upset Les... I was only ignored in this post a half dozen times.

He'll have to get back to you, you know he's kinda busy when he ignores someone that way. LesS was probably on the toilet sweating bullets trying
to squeeze off a shit. I hear constipation's a bitch when it starts up in the brain

Mjølnër

Sep 15, 2005, 8:26:39 PM9/15/05
In <MPG.1d92e5e58...@netnews.att.net>, on Thu, 15 Sep 2005 07:59:56
GMT, Zeke <Ho...@themoon.org> wrote:

> [...]

>> |Do everyone a favor and make your reply to the correct thread.
>>
>> Why don't you do everyone a favor, and seek professional help for your
>> mental disorder, sociopath.
>>
>> BTW, that sleeping condition [problem] you have is because of anxiety.
>> The anxiety caused from your antisocial personality disorder otherwise
>> known as being a "Sociopath".
>>
>> You exhibit all the signs, Mjolner, and anyone who has ever read and studied
>> you in this newsgroup would agree. From your arrogance, your lying, contriving
>> attitude, selfishness, and lack of empathy or guilt and remorse for your own
>> actions, such as posting child porn.
>>
>> You need help, Mjolner. As someone who would like to see you get the best
>> care you can get, I really wish you would stop your silliness and check
>> yourself into a clinic for observation.
>>

>I'm upset Les... I was only ignored in this post a half dozen times.

LOL! Too rich!

I'm really enjoying watching Les doing his kook dance this time. He's getting
really worked-up too--good stuff. The less I say to him the more worked up he
gets! If you want better entertainment than this you have to buy tickets!

Watch out though, or the <nbsp>'s will get you! <g>

Cya

Mjølnër

__ __ _____________________ ___________ _____ ________
/ \ / \\_ _____/\______ \\_ _____// _ \ \_____ \
\ \/\/ / | __)_ | | _/ | __) / /_\ \ / / \ \
\ / | \ | | \ | \ / | \/ \_/. \
\__/\ / /_______ / |______ / \___ / \____|__ /\_____\ \_/
______\/___________\/_________\/______\/__________\/________\__>
_________________________ The WebFAQ Team ® _________________________

UseNet the way it ought to be!
The WarezFAQ on the World Wide Web
http://warezfaq.com

Copyright © 1992-2005 Ragnarok Productions, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Reproduction, reprinting, publishing or other distribution or use of
this article without the prior written permission of the author,
or the author's agents, is expressly prohibited.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Mjølnër

Sep 15, 2005, 11:12:36 PM9/15/05
In <hh9ki15jpvcqpnmci...@4ax.com>, on Thu, 15 Sep 2005 22:13:57
-0400, BlackHorse <BlackHorse_...@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 20:26:39 -0400, Mjølnër <mjo...@warezfaq.com>
>wrote:

>My sentiments exactly! Where would a person even begin to respond to
>such lunacy? Did he leave _anything_ out? Best to just sit back and
>bask in the glowing embers created by his frenzied dancing...why ruin
>the mood? <BG>

>>The less I say to him the more worked up he gets!
>

>That's truly amazing, isn't it? He's definitely a low maintenance
>pet. You could take a leave of absence from Usenet for 5 years,
>Mjolner, and when you got back, Les would still be in the same spot
>burning a hole in the dance floor as he screams your name.

I don't doubt it one bit, but he will still never grow up to be me.

>>If you want better entertainment than this you have to buy tickets!
>

>I'll tell you what...it's worth the price I pay my ISP and Giganews!

>>Watch out though, or the <nbsp>'s will get you! <g>
>

>nbsp's??

<&nbsp> in HTML = non-breaking space. FrontPage uses them for formatting, so do
other HTML generators. According to Les, because I use FrontPage for the
WarezFAQ, and because he thinks no one else in the world uses <&nbsp>, and
because some other site has <&nbsp> in it, according to him it must perforce,
have been written by me.

You gotta admire the depth of _dedicated_ lunacy that shows.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

RJ

Sep 19, 2005, 6:27:23 PM9/19/05
On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 03:50:36 GMT, Zeke <Ho...@themoon.org> wrote:

>In article <MPG.1d93dd4a6...@nnrp.mynews-ownsyou.com>, likes-
>to-...@mailme.org says...
>> It is probably why Zeke still believe that taking a charter is the exact same
>> thing as *renting* a charter. He is kind of slow, ya know. Cya!
>>

>Care to elaborate on that Les? Inquiring minds want to know what charter
>you'll be on to Madison mkay?

Les is confused as usual.

Remember, this is the same jackass who thought that customers rent
accounts from ISPs.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

RJ

Sep 20, 2005, 4:20:36 AM9/20/05
In article <MPG.1d9909053...@nnrp.mynews-ownsyou.com>
TheApostle <likes-...@mailme.org> wrote:

>This post, RJ <localfiv...@yaah0o.com>

>may be monitored for quality assurance:
>|

>You've already been explained this, John. If you can't come to grips
>with your own stupidity...that's your fault - not anyone elses.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Yep, it is our fault that you are too stupid to understand that there is
no "renting" of accounts from your ISP, and they cannot "evict" you when
you break their rules, your account is a purchase of service, and that
service can be terminated, not evicted, you retarded jackass.

The ass kicking that you got here showed it.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.2600.warez/msg/52c4f0ba7e639f88?dmode=source&hl=en

>Now be a good little mindless sock puppet

This comes from the same jackass who was caught sock puppeting thousands
of times.

>and post a good 20 posts shredding each line I have written,

It is no one's fault that you get spanked for being stupid.
Stop whining.

>replying out of context

Yeah, proving your claims to be a lie, and exposing you for the
retarded, lying illiterate jackass that you are is always out of
context, because you don't like it, shitstain.

>and screaming
>=3Filliterate jackass=3F

Another show of how you can fuck up your newsreader.
But what else is new?
The only one screaming and socking here is you.

>while making an exorbitant amount of mistakes in
>what you happen to be flaming for, spelling and grammar,

You have yet to show a single instance that proves that anything of that
sort happened.

Of course this comes from the same jackass who thought that "hanging on
straws" is grammatically incorrect.

ROFLMAO.

You are not even qualified to tell what is right or wrong, because you
admitted that your English is atrocious.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
From: TheApostle <likes-to-f...@mailme.org>
Newsgroups: alt.2600.warez,alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.d
Subject: Re: --> The Psych Major shows his skills.
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 18:31:02 -0400

Welcome to the flame arena RJ <localfivehund...@yaah0o.com>
Now watch how we mix it up in news:alt.2600.warez
Here is your jaw dropper:

|with your atrocious English,

Good thing, I'm French!
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
From: TheApostle <likes-to-f...@mailme.org>
Newsgroups:
alt.binaries.sounds.mp3.d,alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.d,alt.config,alt.binari苟s.news-server-comparison
Subject: Re: The Updated +akula LiarFAQ --> http://kickme.to/LiarFAQ
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 20:14:57 -0400

Fact of the matter my grammar has never been good,

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

In fact, you're not even knowledgeable in your native language.

As shown here.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.2600.warez/msg/60c1e16e328431fb?dmode=source&hl=en

<=3FMr Professor=3F

Another show of how you can fuck up your newsreader.

>Carry on....

Spanking your sorry ass?
Get used to it.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

From: TheApostle <likes-...@mailme.org>
Newsgroups: alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc.d,alt.2600.warez
BuZZard!

Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 18:43:10 -0400
<5peui1pd8oi2rfu6c...@4ax.com>

alt.2600.warez:1305040

This post, RJ <localfiv...@yaah0o.com>

may be monitored for quality assurance:

You've already been explained this, John. If you can't come to grips
with your own stupidity...that's your fault - not anyone elses.

Now be a good little mindless sock puppet and post a good 20 posts
shredding each line I have written, replying out of context and
screaming
=3Filliterate jackass=3F while making an exorbitant amount of mistakes
in
what you happen to be flaming for, spelling and grammar, =3FMr
Professor=3F

Carry on....

RJ

Sep 20, 2005, 4:27:07 AM9/20/05
In article <MPG.1d990a513...@netnews.att.net>
Zeke <Ho...@themoon.org> wrote:

>In article <MPG.1d9909053...@nnrp.mynews-ownsyou.com>, likes-
>to-...@mailme.org says...
>> This post, RJ <localfiv...@yaah0o.com>

>> may be monitored for quality assurance:
>> |

>> You've already been explained this, John. If you can't come to grips
>> with your own stupidity...that's your fault - not anyone elses.
>>
>> Now be a good little mindless sock puppet and post a good 20 posts
>> shredding each line I have written, replying out of context and screaming
>> =3Filliterate jackass=3F while making an exorbitant amount of mistakes in
>> what you happen to be flaming for, spelling and grammar, =3FMr Professor=3F
>>
>> Carry on....
>>

>Must of struck a nerve eh Les?

Of course dude.
He is upset and it is showing.

JC Miller

Oct 18, 2005, 2:55:22 AM10/18/05
You know what the disturbing part is? I used to use an ISP that wouldn't
tell you the name of their newsgroup server unless you paid an extra 4
bucks per month. >_< Of course, I didn't pay. XD I considered it not a
'pay service' but an IQ test. I searched the web, found someone who paid
for one month, then 'dropped' the service after he got the information,
and posted it to the web. ^_^ Silly ISPs.

machinel...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2019, 5:04:50 PM1/4/19
Rhys Davies got pwned