Cross Posters are the lowest life form

The Razor's Edge

May 29, 2014, 6:28:21 AM5/29/14
Cross posters are the lowest life form.

They are desperate, ill minded, ignorant, useless wastes of skin, selfish,
morally corrupt and in a word "shit"

What is the purpose of having newsgroups pertaining to a particular genre of
binary file if "shit" uploads the same "shit" to every single newsgroup.

That has to be the lowest form of life because any thinking person would
have to admit that it does not make sense.

However, cross posters, having very little gray matter to work with,
probably have not completed school, therefore cannot read and are indeed
ignorant and fail to understand that concept.

Cross posters are indeed the lowest life form.

If you agree, respond to this post

Nicholas R Forystek

Aug 24, 2015, 6:49:45 PM8/24/15
Pussy. Someone brain what don't work? :(
Well you got most of it right, get lost is the part.
"If it aint broke don't try to fix it." See the issue?

"The Razor's Edge" <siete-y-me...@muy-profundo.cum> wrote in message

Nicholas R Forystek

Aug 24, 2015, 6:52:09 PM8/24/15
"I woke up from a dream, I was a snail, walking on the straight edge of a
razor."

Nicholas R Forystek

Aug 24, 2015, 6:55:07 PM8/24/15
"I'm talking out my ass." - Office Space
Where you going to put the decimal? Damned Monday's.