Looking for the Dutchies of the old PNG

fuq...@gmail.com

May 9, 2014, 4:02:49 PM5/9/14
Redfox,Dawolf,tonnie,MOI,Jagwain and others; where are you ...

pierre...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2014, 9:56:49 PM6/28/14
On Friday, May 9, 2014 9:02:49 PM UTC+1, fuq...@gmail.com wrote:
> Redfox,Dawolf,tonnie,MOI,Jagwain and others; where are you ...

Pierre61 kind of old and defunct, but still here :)

fuq...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2014, 4:23:51 AM6/30/14
Op vrijdag 9 mei 2014 22:02:49 UTC+2 schreef fuq...@gmail.com:
> Redfox,Dawolf,tonnie,MOI,Jagwain and others; where are you ...

Well, I remember a Pierre but without the 61 extention ... if you are : "our" Pierre what was your profession in the NG ?

darken...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2014, 12:45:39 AM8/6/14
On Friday, May 9, 2014 1:02:49 PM UTC-7, fuq...@gmail.com wrote:
> Redfox,Dawolf,tonnie,MOI,Jagwain and others; where are you ...

DarkHalo here, still alive and kicking.

drdoolittle

Aug 15, 2014, 4:59:40 AM8/15/14
DarkHalo!! Some of my 'old' guys ARE still here!! It's been over 10
years since I've been around...don't know if any of the old crew will
remember, but I was the female drdoolittle from the 90's. If anyone
remembers, speak up!!

DarkHalo

Sep 1, 2014, 3:24:00 AM9/1/14
On Friday, May 9, 2014 1:02:49 PM UTC-7, fuq...@gmail.com wrote:
> Redfox,Dawolf,tonnie,MOI,Jagwain and others; where are you ...

Yes, I do remember you drdolittle. It's been a long LONg time hasn't it? We have a PNG group on Facebook now.

ther...@gmail.com

Dec 24, 2014, 7:38:16 PM12/24/14
Op vrijdag 9 mei 2014 20:02:49 UTC schreef fuq...@gmail.com:
> Redfox,Dawolf,tonnie,MOI,Jagwain and others; where are you ...

Redfox here - Yup. But I'm not active in this newsgroup anymore, actually, not in warez at all. But really nice seeing all those old familiar names. Hope live has treated you all a bit decent ;-) Although the e-mail is different, I'm the same.

Happy Christmas everyone!

Casta Spellonmi

Apr 1, 2015, 2:41:21 PM4/1/15
On Friday, May 9, 2014 at 1:02:49 PM UTC-7, Jerryck® wrote:
> Redfox,Dawolf,tonnie,MOI,Jagwain and others; where are you ...

Hey all you old timers - just passing thru so I thought Id say hi since I recognized some of you from the Zoo and PNG...... peace ya'll. I pm'd you DH on facebook, but it will be in your OTHERS folder....

araf...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2016, 3:58:08 PM9/21/16
On Friday, May 9, 2014 at 4:02:49 PM UTC-4, Jerryck® wrote:
> Redfox,Dawolf,tonnie,MOI,Jagwain and others; where are you ...

Saute here still alive

Winston Smith

Sep 29, 2016, 10:07:39 AM9/29/16
On Fri, 09 May 2014 13:02:49 -0700, fuqyu88 wrote:

> Redfox,Dawolf,tonnie,MOI,Jagwain and others; where are you ...

hey there! maxpower checking in

i was a little late to the scene and was a bit of lurker though so not
too many would remember this name. i remember linuxlad, scooter,
idis, .inf, jerryc, alias, redbeard, cloggy, kraken, zoobaar, on and on
and so many i can't name them all.

every year in november/december i begin to miss Scr00ge's xmas
streams...and so i pop in to lurk a little more.

i went enrolled in newbieschool when the asshats started reposting any
ftp deets you put up in a2600w. then i moved on to a png. after a little
while ftp slid by the wayside for me. it seems i finally had the cash for
a premium news account, and there was the beginnings of mainstream p2p as
well.

but i miss the community. the camaraderie. free beer and smokes,
quilting, and all that.

a lot has changed, lotta time has passed. nice to see some old names once
in a while...

maxp

FantoM

Oct 3, 2016, 8:13:48 AM10/3/16
Oh my, I DO see some very familiar names here ... just hanging out and getting older here ... all's well as can be !! ;-)