truespace 3.1 or 4

Eleesia

Sep 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/26/98
Help! *smiles* I am on a mission from the the computer GURU of my
life....LOl I am in search of Truespace 3.1 or 4 complete...Please
email me with directions to it of please email me a file or something.
If I can help you I wil just ask...Thanks....Eleesia
--
Surf Usenet at home, on the road, and by email -- always at Talkway.
http://www.talkway.com

Observer

Sep 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/27/98
Eleesia wrote in message
<_yaP1.1703$el4.5...@c01read02.service.talkway.com>...
I can offer you both
Contact me and remove NOSPAM

Observer

kamiyajm...@students.troup.org

Oct 25, 2016, 11:24:52 AM10/25/16
On Saturday, September 26, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Eleesia wrote:
> Help! *smiles* I am on a mission from the the computer GURU of my
> life....LOl I am in search of Truespace 3.1 or 4 complete...Please
> email me with directions to it of please email me a file or something.
> If I can help you I wil just ask...Thanks....Eleesia
> --
> Surf Usenet at home, on the road, and by email -- always at Talkway.
> http://www.talkway.com

hello

kamiyajm...@students.troup.org

Oct 25, 2016, 11:25:20 AM10/25/16