Howdy old timers

Casta Spellonmi

Apr 20, 2011, 6:43:06 PM4/20/11
just popped my head in here and seen a few of my old friends appeared to
still be around. Hello ya'll

Shaka Zorba

Apr 22, 2011, 3:18:41 PM4/22/11

"Casta Spellonmi" penned this message ...

> just popped my head in here and seen a few of my old friends appeared to
> still be around. Hello ya'll

Hello and how are things on the D river ?
What were you doing at 4:20 on 4/20 ?

Peter

Apr 25, 2011, 8:38:52 PM4/25/11
"Shaka Zorba" <ahaka...@gmail.com> wrote in news:6yksp.44567$zn.32308
@newsfe19.iad:

Very few Casta

Mho

Apr 28, 2011, 8:47:26 AM4/28/11
Hey you ossie guys are a scream!
screaming twats hey! LOL LOL

---------------------------
Peter <p....@iinet.net.au> wrote in news:Xns9ED357F94F4...@216.196.97.142:

> "Casta Spellonmi" penned this message ...
>
>> just popped my head in here and seen a few of my old friends appeared to
>> still be around. Hello ya'll
>>

> Hello and how are things on the D river ?
> What were you doing at 4:20 on 4/20 ?

Very few Castastill be around. Hello ya'll

JohnQuincyAdams (JQA)

Jul 29, 2011, 8:06:57 PM7/29/11
Hey, you slut! You still around? Really?

"Casta Spellonmi" wrote in message

Message has been deleted

Casta Spellonmi

Apr 1, 2015, 2:48:24 PM4/1/15
Yep you fat puke, I'm still alive and kickin'....... :-) I just don't go slumming very often anymore. I see you haven't moved on and got a life yet lol

FantoM

Apr 2, 2015, 6:08:20 AM4/2/15
Well, I'll be darned ... lookie who I just "seen" ... FantoM