Hacked Credit card detail

Alexian Eduardo Firmeza

Aug 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/19/98
Does anyone have Hacked credit card details?

Mr-Yellow

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
How the fuck do u "hack" a credit card... u either steal it or generate it
theres no hacking to be done...
As for generation of credit card well, email me and I'll send u a generator
that I made.

Mr-Yellow

Fucking Sp@mhere! Wolfman

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
And then you can take this discussion to a phreaking or carding NG instead
of carrying an off-topic thread.

--

As always, IMHO... Wolfman
"Ignorance is curable, but stupidity is a permanent condition."

Newbies, read the alt.2600.warez FAQ:
http://come.to/The-Apostle-WarezFAQ

smartp...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2018, 8:54:00 PM7/17/18
On Wednesday, August 19, 1998 at 8:00:00 AM UTC+1, Alexian Eduardo Firmeza wrote:
> Does anyone have Hacked credit card details?

www.wuservers.ru

We provide Hacked Hacked Western Union Transfers and Tools.
Start Receiving 100% Clean Western Union Transfers DAILY!
Generate MTCN codes in Minutes and Pickup your funds at any Western Union Store.
190+ Countries Supported
100% legit and anonymous with No Risk.
Full MoneyBack Gurantee with 24/7 Support.

.. Your Information provided will be kept private and absolutely Confidential
.. We don't offer phony WUbug virtual products or Money Adders programming projects
.. Western Union PickUp Receipt Proof Updated weekly
.. Weekly Bonus on Regular transfers
.. 100% Clean, Legit Transfers and Tools
.. Servers Updated Weekly with New Accounts and Credit Cards
.. We give all day, every day Support with 8 distinct Languages.

Website: www.WUservers.ru
email: wuse...@gmail.com
Support: sup...@wuservers.ru
Facebook: www.facebook.com/wuserves.ru
skype: WUservers.ru

We have been doing transfers for more than 7 years and we have an impeccable record on darkweb.
Fulfilling our customers with every transfer is our principle Priority.

--Signed; WUservers.ru Team.