REQ: 11 Digit CD Key for MS ACCESS 97

Tazd_97

Jan 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/14/98

Hi there,
If you have a working 11 digit cdkey for microsoft access 97 i would be very
greatfull if you could let me have it.
MTIA
Tazd

anon

Jan 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/14/98
to Tazd_97

try 8067-4799715

Jaime Díaz Núñez

Jan 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/14/98

try 1234-1234567

TheUnknown

Jan 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/16/98

In article <TIVu.159$e%1.18...@news.inreach.com>, "Tazd_97"
<thor...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
> If you have a working 11 digit cdkey for microsoft access 97 i would be very
> greatfull if you could let me have it.

1112-1111111 beleive it or not this one will always work on most ms cd's

--
Opinions/Views expressed are mine and mine alone, and have nothing to do with my employers.

Mongoshit

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

no the code you want is 9990-1456624

i used this one on every program i have needing a CD key

MØ]\[GØ

On Fri, 16 Jan 1998 13:44:03 +1300, -@knowhere.com (TheUnknown) wrote:

>In article <TIVu.159$e%1.18...@news.inreach.com>, "Tazd_97"
><thor...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>> If you have a working 11 digit cdkey for microsoft access 97 i would be very
>> greatfull if you could let me have it.
>
>1112-1111111 beleive it or not this one will always work on most ms cd's

MØ]\[GØ

jason

Feb 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/1/98

7777-7777777 always workes for me and it is easy to remember

Jason

shyampa...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2019, 4:01:37 AM4/9/19
Tks

ilyes Ennaceur [ Personal Account ]

Dec 22, 2022, 6:54:15 AM12/22/22
Le mercredi 14 janvier 1998 à 09:00:00 UTC+1, anon a écrit :
> try 8067-4799715
> Tazd_97 wrote:
> > Hi there,
> > If you have a working 11 digit cdkey for microsoft access 97 i would be very
> > greatfull if you could let me have it.
> > MTIA
> > Tazd

merci BRO !!!!

Rebeca Maseda

Nov 3, 2023, 6:43:17 AM11/3/23
El miércoles, 14 de enero de 1998 a las 9:00:00 UTC+1, anon escribió:
> try 8067-4799715
> Tazd_97 wrote:
> > Hi there,
> > If you have a working 11 digit cdkey for microsoft access 97 i would be very
> > greatfull if you could let me have it.
> > MTIA
> > Tazd
work fine!!!!!! txs a lot